My Teacher And Me~! ( animelover19912014 & CutiePie )

CutiePie

Mica was shocked but then started to pout, "fine." Mica said while he exits the room non-polite. he's aggresive mood just came back.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• CutiePie

James sat on the desk and chuckled Mica was going to be surprised when James has him meet him after school hours away from the building

James handed their work back that they had handed in when he cave Mica his back there was a note included in with it that he would have to open when he got home and from there it would be up to him to decide what he was going to do

James rolled his neck as he worked in his office finishing up his paper work this current assignment was only worth five points but it was leading up to a larger one so he hoped that everyone kept them

when it's time for lunchbreak, 2 guys run to Mica. "Mica-chan! look!" one of the guys give Mica a pretty cute magazine. "what's this? and also..stop adding -chan." Mica sighed, he started to flip the pages. he see a very cute maid dress, and also some dress that are made for girls but sized as boys. Mica face was very angry. "get out of my sight, NOW!" Mica shouted to both of them, they leaved. some of the students are shocked but Mica didn't care, what a tsundere and stubborn child.

James continued to do his work so that he could be finished with his work and head home for the day since he was done. he would hope that Mica would eventually come and find him before he had to leave for the day

"oi. teacher." Mica said gently, he started to come closer to James ear. "would you like to punish me more?" Mica whispered to James ear.

James made sure that his door was closed before he pulled Mica in to his lap "how about I give you a treat the assignment today was worth five points and you got a hundred on it" James knew that they would have plenty to talk about that day

• 2 weeks later...

James smiled and moved to messing with his ear "you know if we headed to my home we wouldn't have to worry about being bothered"

• 2 weeks later...