My Teacher And Me~! ( animelover19912014 & CutiePie )

CutiePie

James smiled and kissed him some more, while he kissed him he undid Mica's pants and then slipped his hand in to his pants and started to stroke him to get him as hard as he could

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• CutiePie

"don't worry I am and I will some more but first I am going to get you ready for me" James kissed him some more and kissed his neck and chest since he had pulled Mica's shirt off

"t-teacher..mmm.." Mica moaned when the teacher started to kiss his neck and to his chest. "teacher...down there...it's hurts..." Mica said while looking at his own hard-on.

"its James and what do you want me to do Mica huh" James continued to kiss his chest while he waited to see what Mica wanted him to do

"b-but..i need to call you t-teacher..because..you're my teacher..a-and.." Mica touched his teacher face. "d-don't call me 'Mica' if you don't do it with me teacher.." Mica said, started to bite his own lips. "m-my cock..it's begging for you.." Mica put his arms on his teacher shoulder.

"during class I ma your teacher but out of it I am just another professor and right now I am just a man" James picked him up and walked him over to the desk he had been using and laid him down on it. James then pulled the rest of his clothes off and started to play with his ass

Mica moaned. "y-yes teach-- i mean..nnn.. James.." "J-James!!" Mica blushed seeing that James started to playing with his ass. "ahn.." Mica moaned.

James smiled and when he felt that Mica was ready James released himself and then lightly pushed in to him. James smiled as he watched him waiting to see what he was going to do.

James leaned over him "do you want me to move or do you want to just touch Mica" James was more then ready to move in to him since he was throbbing to move more in to him

"I though that is what I called you" James started to slowly move in and out of him taking his time and making sure to drive him nuts in the process

Mica moaned when James started to thrust. "b-be gentle!!!" Mica moaned wanted James to be gentle. "y-you're making me nuts!" Mica said.

"that is the plan" James smiled at him and kissed him some more taking his mind off of what he wanted and making him just feel

"idiot.." Mica started to pout. he looked at his own ass. "nn..ahn.." Mica moans is very loud. "w-what if others see us or heard us?" Mica asked.

"no windows in to the room and the room is sound proof so that the lecture can get loud and not disturb other classes as for anyone walking in I locked the door"

"i-i can't anymore...nh...i wanna come..." Mica started to spill out his sperm. Mica blushed, he looked at James. "hurry... cum in my ass..." Mica said

"ahh!" Mica moaned loudly, the sperm that are inside his ass is too much. Mica kissed James. "i'll be a bad boy, so you could punish me more~!" Mica winks.

"we can if you do your work like your suppose to I will do it when ever you ask so long as you do well in your classes"