How About Some Yaoi Podcast ? ^^

Mashimoro

I personally very enjoying this site the Drama CD collections :) Thanks for those who uploading it

very much appreciate, however .... during busy life and the amount of manga come out

is impossible to read em ALL! or most of the time find myself spending a lot of time just to choose the right one to read or watch :( then i been thinking if can come here get some recommend like best of the month 1-10 manga or best rating Yo manga / anime etc etc.... sadly all i got is 1 or 2 thread talk about it not even enough of options either :p

For some ppl like me maybe doesn't have enough time to find Yo manga / anime but maybe have time to just opening the site can listening Podcast ( which i do quit often when working on pc )talk about what they think about this or that manga /anime recommend would be really awesome, like gamer nowadays twitch tv their games which i did myself if i want to play games and go watch people games and is totally free, Or people who are enjoying same game can chit chat in the channel together, so make me wonder if Yo can have some sort of channel that people can listening to and talk if they feel like it, more vocal entertaining and less time consuming type than just type and read? :p

Again thank you so much for the Drama CD section luv it!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• dannYves

• Mashimoro

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Interesting idea. I might like to be part of a podcast. I have been thinking starting a BL podcast thing or videos if I could find more people to be part of it. So if anyone is interested in doing this, I'd maybe like to be part of it.