*~Bitter Sweet Deductions: Johnlock RP~* 18+ {with @akiravadel and @thetraveler}

thetraveler

John gasped but grabbed onto his hips trying to lead him back to the bedroom. As long as he laid him down, if he was tired and drunk enough he would fall asleep quickly. He pushed him onto the bed but because he was being held he fell on top of him, "Sherlock!"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• thetraveler

The pressure from John's body excited Sherlock, and he could feel his hormones taking him to the next level. He rolled over, hovering over John and hungrily growling at him before attacking. The first thing to go was John's shirt, then his undershirt, and Sherlock finally lingered over John's pants, all the while leaving kisses and bite-marks all along his friend's torso.

John was at a loss for the longest time. How was this really happening?! Their hot breath mingeled and bodies slide over each others. The brunette gasped while reaching down grabbing Sherlock's hands, "d-don't Sherlock. You've been drinking!" Wiggling under him he tried to get away before it went further.

Sherlock gave John a look of pure seduction. "All the more reason to let loose." He ripped off his own shirt and slowly unzipped John's pants, massaging in places he thought would feel good. He actually wasn't even that drunk, just not in-the-now enough to pay attention to his work.

Ah, but this was so much more fun.

John gasped as he was touched in such an intimate way. To be honest most of the ladies barely touched him. He usually did all the work. Panting harder he gripped Sherlock's wrist with one hand while the other went over his eyes covering his face a bit. Trembling he was tipsy enough to where he was beginning to relax.

At last, Sherlock could feel John succumbing to his touch. The dark-haired man managed to get the restraining garment off of his friend and tugged it down his legs, trailing his fingertips down John's legs lightly. When he got to John's feet, he shimmied off his own pants and crawled back on top of John, one hand caressing his face and the other caressing his cock.

John gasped from the sensations and didn't know what to do. Would this ruin their friendship if it continued? He didn't want to loose him. The warmth of Sherlock's hand made his cock throb. It really felt so amazing. Arching up a little he trembled a bit feeling his smooth hand run over him. His own hands were rough but because Sherlock really didn't do much physically it caused his hands to be a bit softer, "Sh-Sherlock... we can't do this..."

Sherlock ran a hand through John's short hair. "And why not?" His voice was husky, definitely different from his normally sarcastic tones. He slid his fingers under the waistband of John's boxers, pressing his cold digits onto John's hot skin. Slowly, Sherlock wrapped his hand around the fabric and tugged it down, making sure to grace John's skin in all the right places.

John shivered under him and reached down grabbing his boxers, "b-because you don't know what you're doing right now." He sat up and kissed Sherlock on the lips. "Please lay down and rest. I'm... I don't want to mess this up. If tomorrow morning you still feel the same then we can talk about it." The brunette swallowed hard.

"All the more reason to make it happen now," Sherlock protested, "in the morning, in might not be like this. Come on, John, we both want this, and if we end up regretting it, all the better. I haven't ever let loose," He loosely kissed John on the lips, "at least give me this one night."

John looked up at those little puppy eyes of his. He always fell for Sherlock's ideas. All his girlfriends complained that this man always came first for him. Taking a deep breath this was when he really started shaking from being nervous, "do you even know what you're doing?" He chuckled trying to make the situation a bit lighter because right now the world felt heavy.

Sherlock paused at the question. "Not really. But I'm sure I can learn. I do know the basics." He finally was able to slide off John's boxers, exposing a beautiful erection beneath. He wrapped a hand around it, beginning to slowly pump. He gradually quickened, kissing John to keep him from making too much noise.

"Well everyone knows the bas-" John jumped and reached for his boxers but was paused by the hand on his cock. Panting harder when the kiss happened this time he responded more. Reaching his own hand down he undid the others pants to pull out the others member and was shocked by his size. Stroking him at the same time he kissed him he hoped to finish it here and not go too far. He felt if this went a step further they wouldn't go back to being friends. He really didn't want to loose Sherlock as a friend.

As Sherlock's own garments fell away, he began to really get into it, grabbing his dick away from John and pumping at the same pace he was pumping John's. The feeling was incredible, even if it was is own work. Sherlock had masturbated before, during puberty, when he was hormonal. It was a logical way of getting rid of pent up adrenaline, and it worked well for a while, until Mycroft figured it out and began teasing him for it. Sherlock had stopped anything with sex ever since.

And now he was making up for lost time, with John, his best friend. Sherlock knew that if they went through with this, it might not be the same between them. But he also knew that it wouldn't turn sour unless John thought there were a problem. There was no problem, right?

John groaned and panted as was jerked off. It felt so good but as always Sherlock was trying to remain in control. He really had trouble giving that up. If he was going to receive pleasure he was going to dish it out. Pushing his hand back in there he shoved the raven's hand away. He wasn't going to be the woman laying there like all the ones he'd been with before.

John's sudden commanding gesture was unexpected, but not unwelcome. Sherlock grunted as the dominance shifted. "John?" Sherlock had to admit that the other man was more experienced than he was. Perhaps not in gay love, but he did know how to have sex. This was going to get interesting soon. Sherlock let himself go...

John tuck his forehead against the others shoulder as he just let himself feel. Sherlock's cock was larger than his own but overall was the same. He'd never before pleasured another man but he knew how he liked to touch himself. Stroking his hand over the other he panted hard, "C-Close..."

Sherlock swallowed. This was amazing. Why had he avoided this for so long? He grunted and allowed John to take over him. "I'm-I'm getting there... too..." he stuttered, panting heavily. No wonder people were into this sort of thing; it felt fucking incredible. Soon, Sherlock felt himself release, spurting all over John's hand.

John moaned and let out a small shout as he came mixing his semen with the others. Panting hard his other hand held onto Sherlock's shirt as he came down from his high. His hand slipped away from the others cock as he looked at it. That was the first time he had another mans semen on him.

Sherlock swallowed and fell onto his back, panting. "Th-thank you, John." He laid his arm across John's chest and curled around him, exhausted. Within seconds, he was fast asleep.

((oh god I am so sorry that is a really short reply but I don't know what to write after "he fell asleep" augh sorry))

((that's alright. Most of the time after asleep I don't know either))

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

John was startled by the familiar alarm clock but it was usually quieter. Sherlock would set this alarm for many reasons, most of the time if he was concentrating on a case that needed his attentions elsewhere and he didn't want to cook something or ferment anything for too long. Usually body parts.

Sitting up he felt an arm slide down hi chest and was startled even further. The arm was connected to non other than Sherlock himself, then the night before came flooding back. He was glad he got some food in him and got him to sleep but this was...

Slipping from the bed quickly he went to his room to change and make tea.

The warm thing under Sherlock's arm moved, and the dark haired man grumbled to life. He squeezed his eyes shut before opening them slowly. He was laying naked on soiled white sheets, and there was something terribly loud nearby him. He flung his hand in the general direction, shutting the bloody thing off. Sherlock sat up and blinked, tugging a handful of sheets over his manhood. What was that growing pain in his head? John got them sometimes, Sherlock thought he remembered them being called... hangovers? Funny.

John fished the tea and decided to act like nothing happened to see if Sherlock even remembered the night before. He knew he was going to be a lighter weight drinker since he didn't do it often. Walking to the door he knocked, "I have tea and bagels Sherlock." He walked back over to his chair and sat down to enjoy a nice bagel with his tea.

John's voice penetrated Sherlock's head, painfully ringing through his whole brain. Then he realized there was something about tea and bagels mixed in the cacophony, and he stumbled off of the bed, falling gracefully to the floor with a loud "whump." Sherlock sighed and slowly stood, grabbing his robe before heading dumbly out of the room.

"John, why am I so...." he trailed off as he remembered the night before. The drink, the kissing, the eventual bedroom trip. It was mesmerizing to recall, and Sherlock raised his eyebrows at John. "You let me... kiss you?" He blinked and grabbed a bagel, biting into it without bothering to even separate the two pieces. "Fascinating..."

tumblr_msgfehdiTI1s1frseo2_250_zps0d438248.gif

"U-Um... Good morning, there's bagel's and tea," John sipped his tea nervously. So he did remember. He set down his cup and leaning back in his seat rubbing his hands over his face. ""Y-You advanced and I um... didn't want to offend you so lets just leave it at that." There was a slight eye dilation when he looked to Sherlock and his breathing patterned changed a little along with a blush.