*~Bitter Sweet Deductions: Johnlock RP~* 18+ {with @akiravadel and @thetraveler}

thetraveler

Sherlock took a moment to pick up on what John was really saying. Understanding, he grinned and ruffled his hair. "Sure you did." He took another bite of his bagel and headed into the sitting room, opening his laptop. He yawned as it booted, exposing the half-chewed bagel in his mouth. "So John, do we have any plans for today? No killer chasings or anything, right?"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• thetraveler

John reached up to run his fingers through his own hair, "we have a couple people contact me through the blog." He pulled over his own laptop and opened it back up. "One was concerned about her missing cat. She lives in a four story building and the cat was in it the night before and when she woke up it was gone. Then another who claims to have a ghost living in her place."

"Boring," Sherlock whined, "The cat's in the attic and the ghost is her neighbor playing tricks on her." He sighed sadly. "The human race really is so dull. John, I need a new case that's exciting. Something where we run about London and put our lives on the line and don't have to deal with stupid people..."

"Maybe this..." John's voice sounded a bit grim as he spoke. Turning the computer around he showed on the screen a picture of Moriarty winking. Around him were large letter's saying 'Tag You're it'.

"I thought... I thought he was gone?" John sounded confused.

Sherlock stared blankly at the screen for a moment before shaking his head. "It's never easy with him, huh." He sighed and leaned back in the chair. "Should I go shower and get dressed then?"

"Might be a good idea," John turned his computer back around and took a deep breath. He was happy to see he didn't push the subject about the night before. Maybe he was free for now.

Sherlock nodded once before standing and trailing to the bathroom. He bathed quickly and began toweling off, suddenly realizing he'd forgotten to grab fresh underwear. "John!" he shouted, "can you come here for a moment?" Under his breath, he whispered, "Please?"

((LOL oh Sherly))

John looked over and stared at the bathroom door for a very long time. He was being called to the bathroom... which Sherlock was naked and after last night. Clearing his throat he tucked his hands in his pockets and stood about two feet from the door, "uh... y-yes Sherlock what is it?"

"John, I seem to have forgotten to...." Sherlock swallowed. "grab a pair of underwear. Do you mind going and getting a pair for me?" He braced himself for laughter and ridicule.

Because of the awkward situation of the night before he was unable to actually make fun of him. He found himself blushing and stammered, "oh um okay." Quickly ducking into Sherlock's room he grabbed a pair off the top then tucked his arm into the bathroom keeping the door mostly closed. "Here."

John's arm darted quickly into the room, holding the pair of missing underwear delicately. Sherlock snatched the garment quickly away and shimmied into it, glad to be decent. "Oh, John, you can leave the door open," he mused, "it's a little tropical in here. It would do no harm for it to air out a little." Sherlock started to put on his pants.

John swore, swore that Sherlock was messing with him. He has to be, there was no way this was innocent. Standing outside the cracked door he cleared his throat, "ah... Sherlock... Maybe we should talk about... Never mind." He turned and headed down the hall to his own room.

Sherlock was genuinely confused. "What?" he opened the door and popped his head out. Suddenly, he realized why John would've been so upset. "Oh," he said, keeping his mouth in a little "o" shape after and looking to his feet. "John, I think we do need to talk about that." He actually didn't want to, the topic being so.... sensitive and emotional and all, it was just so... human. Frankly, the idea scared Sherlock. But he was too egotistical to deny that things needed discussing.

John didn't look back, "there’s nothing to talk about. You and I had some drinks and did things and now we're here, that's all." He grabbed his tea and looked out the window while sipping it. This conversation was a sensitive one and not one he was sure he could have.

Sherlock looked to his feet. "Yes, John, there is something to talk about. I violated your privacy and your trust." He swallowed. "I'm sorry." Hopefully, the force of an apology would knock John to his senses. Honestly, Sherlock hated this sort of thing, but it had to be done if he wanted to keep John near him.

"I'm not going to run away Sherlock," John turned to him. "You're still my friend and I'm not leaving. It was a drunken night that's all." His adorable eyes looked over at him but all the signs were still there. The eye dilation, quickened heart beat and slight blush whenever he looked at him. Things that John would never notice but his counterpart did.

Sherlock could see it all. His demeanor suddenly changed, mesmerizing eyes slimming and a smirk sprawling across his pillows of lips. "Are you so sure that's all it was?" He rushed forward, grabbing John's wrist and pointing out all the signs. "It's obvious," he growled, "that you thought more of it."

tumblr_mzklgmojT81tpxpo7o3_250_zpsf6ca7714.gif

John swallowed hard as Sherlock approached, "I..." Looking over the others face he felt his heart quicken further from his closeness and touch. "I didn't think m-more of it it's just still fresh in my mind and I'm nervous. People already call us a couple Sherlock, it must be getting to our heads." He cleared his throat and pulled his hand back. "Stop analyzing me..."

Sherlock quirked his eyebrows. "Why? Don't you love it when I analyze things? When I tell you everything just by one glance, when there's something to be said for every single detail?" He leaned closer, making sure to exhale a warm breath against John's face before going in for the kiss.

It was true! Damn he hated him sometimes! John was one of the only ones who really took the time to understand him to this confidence reminded John when Sherlock was on a good case. Was he just another case? Exploit his insecurities how that he knew?! He opened his mouth to speak and was frozen for a moment as that handsome face came in. Just as their lips were to touch, his heart skipped a beat and his head turned away, "I-I don't show any details... besides nervous."

Sherlock narrowed his eyes, "Oh, but you do. You show me everything, John. You've showed me from the beginning." He pressed his lips defiantly against Johns. After a moment, he broke away, "You showed me how to handle myself. You showed me how to seem human, how to have manners..." Sherlock quirked an eyebrow. "And last night, you showed me how to have fun."

John tensed feeling the others smooth lips against his. His hands shot up to grip his shirt but didn't pull him away, at least not hard. Blushing more and more as the other continued to talk he cleared his throat, "I'm glad I thought you so much but..." He licked his lips while looking up at the other.

"but?" Sherlock questioned. "There are no 'but's about this, it was great." He sighed. "And I'd love to do it again sometime." He looked away, still lingering close to John's face. He eventually slid away, padding to the bathroom to continue getting dressed.

Taking a deep breath as the other moved away he realized he hadn't really been breathing with him that close. Rubbing his hands over his own face he sighed heavily taking it all in. Looking around he took another deep breath and sighed going into his own bedroom to sit on his bed, "what have I got myself into?..."

Sherlock emerged from the bathroom, decent finally, and set to work on more of the chemical reactions from the case. He pushed John and all thoughts of John from his head, trying his hardest to focus on the case. He jotted down some results, tested something else, did a bit more jotting, dropped something into one of the vials, jotted down the results. All thoughts of anything remotely emotional or human were devoid of his mind, his face, his entire body.