*~Bitter Sweet Deductions: Johnlock RP~* 18+ {with @akiravadel and @thetraveler}

thetraveler

okay so I (thetraveler) am roleplaying as Sherlock and akiravadel is roleplaying as John in this one, from the BBC show Sherlock. If you get here by accident, enjoy??? I dunno. Cheers!

Sherlock grunted with displeasure as he watched the liquid in the phial not turn green, instead changing into a vibrant orange. He sighed frustratedly. "John," he shouted into the next room, "Sharlev isn't our killer," He set the test tube in a rack and began work on preparing the next experiment. He'd already tested dozens of suspects using the method, and while it worked, he'd been wrong every time so far. Perhaps he'd missed something... or perhaps he just hadn't tested the right person yet. The repetition of the tests had made him irritable. He really needed a break from this menial task...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• thetraveler

tumblr_mvw6veIIqo1sm1nkyo4_500_zpsdbc54847.gif?t=1389374761

John let out a loud sigh as he worked on the paperwork aspect of the case. He had searched through the different people who could be linked and felt they were missing someone, "unless it isn't the obvious. Maybe we should check the janitorial people too." The doctor leaned back in his seat and rubbed his hands over his eyes. "Come on lets go out. We've been in here for two days and we're getting no where. I need some fresh air and so do you."

Standing he grabbed his coat and then handed the other coat to Sherlock, "come on. Up up up."

tumblr_msnjr5finb1r93oqto3_250_zpsabbb59df.gif?t=1389374844

Sherlock had to admit it was logical, since his brain would function better after a break. He grabbed his coat and murmered, "perhaps you're right" quietly. He continued to prepare himself to go outside as John did the same. Maybe they would visit Stamford or something. Whatever it was would help Sherlock clear his mind.

((sorry it's short and late the computer died so I'm doing this from the wii. Don't expect too much from me until Monday ish. again, gomen!))

((oh that really sucks! Are you getting a new one?))

"We don't have to go far, just a quick trip downstairs," the brunette smiled to his friend. It was strange how they came to be friends but he really did enjoy Sherlock's company. This mans brilliance was amazing to him and he felt the genuine need for a companion deep down in Sherlock. Maybe a little clingy and needy at times but he dealt with it.

Walking downstairs he walked to the pub connected to their unit and stepped inside grabbing the table next to the window they always sat at, "see this way we're out but not far if we think of something." Grabbing the menu John started to look it over. His phone then vibrated with a message from the current woman he was seeing. She was upset because he hadn't been spending time with her.

Sherlock acknowledged the buzzing device by shifting his eyes towards it. "Your girlfriend?" he choffed. He wasn't really sure why but he didn't seem to approve of John being with other people. He was supposed to be his partner, is colleague, his friend. Not belong to someone else. And besides, it was unhealthy for him to be so devoted to one person. I mean, who actually uses words like "effervescent" when not describing marine algae? That was a common choice of wording in his emails to "her", whichever one it was this week. It was hard for Sherlock to keep up with them all, and honestly something he didn't want to endeavor. It cluttered up his hard-drive.

But he tried, because it seemed important to John. Sherlock felt like John was an ok excuse for irrationality on occasion. By irrationality, he meant socialization. If John wanted him to be more friendly and therefore "human," then he would do it, for John.

but only for John.

- - - Updated - - -

((well no we got it fixed but the internet might be meh for a while.... sorry if I don't reply! It's not the roleplay! I'm super interested in it! but it's just my current connections...?))

((That's alright ^-^ Sorry your internet is giving you issues. Mine does from time to time as well. ::hugs:: ))

John had no idea Sherlock was spying on his emails, or really cared about him so much. He just assumed it was because he wasnted to show off to him all the time. Sure he was the only person to really appreciate Sherlock's genius, mad mind but he figured it was just a real friendship for him.

The brunette typed a quick reply, 'we will spend time together soon. I need to solve this case before someone else gets hurt.' He set the phone back down and folded his hands on the table. "Yeah she's worried about me getting in over my head. She's worried about you too. Mentioned bringing over dinner for us."

Sherlock clapped the menu shut as the waiter approached. "How considerate of her." He turned to the attendant. "I'm fine, thanks." When the waiter looked at him skeptically, he fibbed, "I had a large lunch today."

After John had ordered, he gently reminded him that he preferred not to eat on a case. "Digestion is a process that uses up my energy. That energy could be put to better use solving the case."

((yeah, well I can get to it from school (wtf school filter?? y u so good to me?) but not on the weekends (since there's no school) so yeah

also sorry this is short I was running shortish on time today 0.0))

((that's perfectly alright ^-^ I understand. Just don't get in trouble lol))

"You should at least have a croissant or something," John said to him. He ordered a sandwich and soup which wouldn't take long. He knew he could only pull the other away for a short period of time. "Besides in order to get more energy you need food. Try lighter foods with higher protein and iron. That way lest digestion time and more energy."

He leaned back as the waiter handed him his food, "thanks."

tumblr_mjnjpzT53z1riatpto5_r1_250_zps3f0c89e8.gif?t=1389805291

Sherlock looked to John's plate. "If you insist." He then proceeded to take half of John's sandwich, which had been nicely sliced in two by the chef. He began to nibble on it, making sure to put on a disgusted face even though it was actually pretty tasty. The face was to show John that eating wasn't something he wanted anything to do with right now. He swallowed the last mouthful and looked to his companion expectantly. "Better?"

John couldn't help but smirk a bit, "much better." He finished his sandwich then started on the bowl of soup. "A little bit of everything on there to keep you going." He was still a medical doctor even though he mostly worked with Sherlock so he worried about his health at times.

Sherlock picked seeds from the crust out of his teeth with his tongue. "You know, John, I don't often take this long on a case. Do you suppose there's something wrong with me? Or did the killer leave the perfect crime? I have all the evidence I need, it's just... There are too many suspects. There aren't normally more than three. So why are there twenty seven?" He wondered aloud. His mind still wasn't free from the grasp of the case. He needed more than dinner for a proper distraction.

"Maybe it's because you're looking at it too closely. Sometimes you have to concentrate on something else to see what's right in front of you," John pushed his plate away, finally full. "We've taken too many cases lately maybe your brain is simply saying it's had enough." The brunette shrugged his shoulders having full faith in Sherlock figuring it out.

Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Please. Me? Miss something? No, I've just got to keep pursuing the way it's going now." He said it with sass, but he knew that John was actually right. There was a chance that he'd missed something, something critical that could've narrowed down the suspect list.

"Why not retrace our steps? Perhaps we over looked some information?" John paid for their food and drinks, well mostly his. The brunette knew there had to be something there, and knew Sherlock could figure it out. "We'll figure it out. Maybe we should check the hotel again? I mean the owner is the one telling us all this right? Maybe he knows something else?"

Sherlock nodded. "I can't see how it could do any harm." He paid the bill, despite the fact that John probably wanted to cover it since he was the only one who ate anything. Sherlock persisted, and soon he was helping John into his coat. "Come on, if we're going to go, then let's get on it!" He hurried out, anxious to get back on the case.

John was noticing lately with him he was being less selfish. Actually he didn't notice until he saw how he behaved with other people. Shifting into his coat he followed after the raven. Maybe he was just over thinking things between him and Sherlock, "maybe a nice drink will help us think." He didn't enjoy an occasional scotch. Sometimes it helped calm his nerves enough to focus.

Walking up into the flat he poured them each a glass then slipped out of his coat. Setting Sherlock's next to his paperwork he took his seat across from him at the table then began to dig into old papers.

Sherlock noticed the clink of the glass, immediately picking it up and gulping down some of it's contents. A sandwich wasn't much to go on, and having eaten had made him hungry in itself. He felt the liquid burn down his throat and immediately regretted the action. This would impair him, and he wouldn't be able to focus...

"John, I made a mistake." He was hoping to strike confusion in his friend.

tumblr_m9lkv9NjSQ1r2ol4s_zps539186f5.gif

John was throughly confused at the others statement, "we all make mistakes. That was why I wanted to come back and take another look." He sipped his drink then walked over to the taller man. The brunette didn't realize that Sherlock was merely on auto piolet probabyly expecting a glass of tea instead.

"John, I've done something wrong. I drank this... this impairment on ice, and now I can't do my work properly." He shifted his gaze to his companion, his eyes fiery. "At least not this work...." He stood and grabbed John's hand. "But other kinds are welcome," he whispered softly.

John jumped at the sudden grabe, wait um.. "Sherlock?" The doctor looked up at the other seeing that maybe that was a bad idea. He reached up touching his cheek. "Your face is warm maybe you should lay down and eat some crackers."

"I need something with more punch than crackers," Sherlock concluded huskily before applying his face on John's in a hearty kiss. He didn't normally do this sort of thing, but he needed to let it out once in a while. It was certainly something he'd regret in the morning, and he relished the thought as he slid his hand down John's waist and wrapped his arms around his torso.

John as shocked he wasn't used to Sherlock wanting physical contact let alone kissing him! Did he even know about sex?! It was something he pondered one night but then pushed it to the back of his mind. Puling his head back he broke the kiss, "w-wai- Sherlock! What are you doing?" Was this really really happenening?

"I'm kissing you, or couldn't you tell?" Sherlock sassed. "Now," he said, tightening his grip on John's waist, "Shall we continue?"

He didn't give John the chance to answer, again pressing his lips to his friend's. He needed a night off more often. An unfamiliar-but not unpleasant-sensation pooled in his genitals, and it spurred him on, opening his lips a little and nibbling on John's bottom lip.

"Sher-" John squirmed a little but he was mosting trembling from the shock of what was happening. Then more shock as surprise of Sherlock knowing what he was doing. For a moment he just felt it maybe even began to kiss back a little before turning his head away. "Sherlock... you're intoxicated... I should get you to bed. When was the last time you slept."

"Ooh, to bed?" Sherlock moved on to John's collarbones, unbuttoning his shirt with great agility. "Oh, yes," he slurred, "I'd like you to take me to bed." He sucked particularly hard in one area, hoping it would leave a mark tomorrow.