Freedom(自由)( Scarfhime & CutiePie ) [R-18]

CutiePie

"Nothings wrong." Mattias laughed softly, placing his hands on Kuro's hips. "I mean, you fell off a roof today, I don't wanna hurt you." He absentmindedly traced circles on Kuro's skin with his thumbs. Mattias resisted the urge to roll over and pin Kuro down. His other hand twitched slightly.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• Scarfhime

"you think i'm the kind who eventuatily slow and weak?" Kuro stared at Matt. "hurt me like you always do.." Kuro putted his hands to Matt's shoulder. Kuro put his lips to Matt's lips.

Mattias smirked a little and grabbed Kuro's wrists. He quickly pushed Kuro off of him and reversed their positions. "Ask and you shall receive." He found it hard to control himself when Kuro spoke like that. He kissed Kuro's neck, his hand trailing down Kuro's stomach, stopping right below his belly button, teasing him.

"nn..people judged you wrong..they think you as a gentleman..but you're actually rough.." Kuro chuckled. he moaned when Matt kissed Kuro's neck. "don't leave a mark..ahn.." Kuro panted. "kiss me.." Kuro said while he bite his finger which make an erotic face.

Mattias's face turned red immediately. He kissed Kuro roughly, a callused hand lingering on his stomach. He licked Kuro's bottom lip, demanding entrance. He adjusts himself, grinding up against Kuro forcefully. Mattias dragged his fingernails down Kuro's sides lightly.

[sorry for lame replies, hahah]

"mm..you pervert.." Kuro kissed Matt. after that, he unzipped Matt's pants with his teeth."don't forget..i'm not weak at this kind of stuff." Kuro chuckled. he started to put his hands on Matt's erection. he started to move it. Kuro kissed Mstt's erection. and started to suck them.

"!!!" Mattias ran his fingers through Kuro's hair, his lips curving into a smirk. His hips bucked slightly, a sigh escaping his throat. "You definitely got that right." He continues running his fingers through Kuro's hair soothingly.

"nh...un..." Kuro moaned. he licked his erection inside. he looked at Matt. he seem to be enjoyed. "mh..i wan't you to play with my thing too..." Kuro said, while he bite his finger. he looked so adorable.

((OOC: position: 69 ))

Mattias stroked him slowly. "I want to hear you moan, Kuro." He teased him, a smirk on his face. He took Kuro's erection into his mouth and sucking, his tongue running over the head.

"ah! no...nnn...i can't-ahn..i can't suck yours i-if..ahn..." Kuro moaned. he started to not slack off and started to suck Matt. his tongue moved inside of his own mouth. 's-so good...' Kuro though.

Mattias removed his mouth with a barely audible 'pop'. He took Kuro in his hand and rubbed, slowly getting faster. "Don't cum until I say so." Mattias says, placing a mess of kisses on Kuro's thighs. He thrusted slightly into Kuro's mouth, careful as to not choke him. "Hnn...You're really good with this...Hahh" He took Kuro's erection back into his mouth. "hmm."

"mh!! ahn..nn...no..." Kuro moaned, Kuro's erect was being kissed Matt. "nh..." Kuro blushed. "mh! ahn! mh, mh....hn...." Kuro moaned really loud. he seem embrassed and happy at the same time. he's happy to hear Matt enjoy it.

[[sorry for not answering, I was really busy. Life, y'know? haha]]

Mattias teases Kuro with his tongue for a few more moments. "You can cum when you'd like." His voice was smooth but, it still had an edge. He licks his finger. "Tell me if it hurts." He presses his finger into Kuro slowly.

(( it's okay. ))

"nh..but i wanted to come with you.." Kuro blushed and bite his own finger, which make an erotic face. "nh...." Kuro moans started to be slow and not loud.

Mattias chuckled softly before pushing in a second finger. "You're cute," He used his free hand to stroke Kuro. "I love it when you make sounds like that." He grinned happily.

"ah...ahn...nh..." Kuro moaned in deep pleasure, "s-shut up--Ahh!!" Kuro opened his mouth wide and moaned loudly. "y-you..perv..." Kuro blushed, he tried to hold back his voice. he don't want to be called 'cute'