set request~open

Nyuchanxx

hey i would like to request a set....

i am goin to leave it very open for interpretation at the moment although i can narrow it down if wanted.

ok so basically can someone create me a set that is under the theme of *dark romance* or *forbidden love\8 that sort of thing

umm yer that is basically it, i want something original thats why i ma leaving it so open to interpretation, i really dont mind how it is done. You choose the pair, pic, words anything and everything its all cool XD

If someone would like to do this but would rather i provided more than just say so and i will have a think.

thank you everyone

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• Nyuchanxx

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- I'll give this a go to see if I can make you something you'll want to keep. I like the theme and the freedom you're giving here.

- When I get home from work I'll see what I can do then. D'aw, I'm glad you like my work ;) Lot's of talented people around here.

ok thats cool, no rush you can take your time.

yer i know there are loads of people on this site that can do so many awesome things!! jealous of most of you guys lol