Usa Usa Nyan / うさうさにゃん 18+ ( Nyuchanxx & CutiePie )

CutiePie

"eh..um..my butt..." Kia blushed. Kia is very honest what he say, well...sometimes. Kia moaned when the cat started to touch some of his parts.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• CutiePie

Shi smiled a little surprised that the other had actually said it. "Hmm..well I think you should be rewarded for your honesty." Shi said as he ran his index finger down the others stomach leaving a slight wet trail from his wet finger, he reached koa's dick and not able to redsist he gave it a gantle flick before moving his hand back down, he ribbed the cheeks of Kia's butt with his hands and pushed his finger down towards the hole, teasing it but not putting his finger in yet.

"nn..don't tease it there..." Kia said while he blushed. "i-i also wanted to give you a pleasure.." Kia looked at Shi.

((OOC: i dont know the name at the sex position, but..it's like Kia sucking Shi's cock, and Shi putting his fingers to his ass. but i dont know the name! *frustated* ))

((XDD sortta like a 69??))

"Sorry." Shi smiled knowing he was being mean. He leaned his head down and flick his tounge around the hole, adding a natural lubricant. Once he had finished he looked up again "you wanna suck me while I do this?" Shi asked Kia mischievously

((OOC: Yup! ))

Kia nodded as 'yes' he started to suck Shi's erection. he moved his tongue. thinking if he move his tongue will be a great pleasure. Kia moaned when Shi started to lick Kia's little pink hole.

Shi groaned at the feeling, trying to keep his mind focused so he wouldn't get swept away in the pleasure, he sucked on his fingers wetting them before he gently pushed on of the digits inside Kiss tight hole, swirling it around a bit.

"Nya?!" Kia shocked. "d-don't...tease me..." Kia blushed. he almost forget to give Shi a pleasure. he started to suck it again while he hands move on his erection.

Shi felt the others hand moving against his stomach. He brought his hand up to the others gently pulling it away so he couldn't stroke himself. Gently he said "you can't do that or it'll be over too quick, this will hurt a little ok? I'm going to put another finger in."

"eh? another finger?" Kia said. "o-okay.." Kia frowned while he blushed. when Shi started to put another finger in. Kia moaned. "ow..it hurts..." Kia said while he started to bite his own fingers.

Shi stopped when the finger was fully in, giving Kia time to adjust. When he thought the other was see to it he gently started to scissor his fingers inside the younger.

Kia started to huffed. "you can move your fingers there..now.." Kia said. he looked at his finger and there we're a mark, but it didn't actually bleed. only a bite mark. "un..nn..." Kia moaned while he bite his other little finger.

"Sorry." Shi said worried that this whole thing was going to hurt the younger too much. He continued scissoring the other stretching him more. After a little while he asked "can I put another finger in?"

Shi nodded,not that the other could see anyway. He wanted to hear the other moan more of those arousing sounds that came from his lips as he inserted a third finger into Kia, once it was inside he paused waiting for the other to adjust before he started moving them.

Kia moaned, the third finger is enough for Kia. but he know that something more will happened. "uh..nh..." Kia panted he started to bite a pillow.

Shi started to move his fingers slowly when he thought Kia had adjusted to the intrution. He pushed his fingers in and out slowly before he gently pushed up pressing his fingers lightly against Kia's prostate.

Kia moaned. "nyaaa! something on my thing is started to...nyaa!" Kia yelled. "nnn.. it will came!" Kia moaned and started to come. "what is that?" Kia said while he started to look.

Shi smirked "sorry maybe I shouldn't have done that so early since its your first time." He turned around removing his fingers, so he was face to face with Kia, he placed his lips on Kia'skissing him deeply. He withdrew whispering "you really shouldn't make that face, it's really just too erotic!"

"Sorry but I can't hide the truth," he said huskily as he moved his hand back down to Kia's length rubbing it and his own together, making Kia erect again. He groaned softly as he felt the youngers skin against his own.

"iii..." Kia blushed. "sorry..for..." Kia looked down, he was blushing because his moans are pretty loud and cute at same time. he's trying to hold his voice in.

"Hnnn..stop being so adorably." He moaned pressing his lips to Kia's again,running his fingers through the others soft hair. "Kia? Can I put it in?" He questioned not sure if he should but he desperately wanted to feel the other around him but he didnt want to hurt Kia since it was his first time.

"i'm not adorable.." Kia pout. "eh? p-put it?! inside?!" Kia was very shocked. hearing those words 'put' and 'inside'. suddenly.. Kia blushed he started to put his hands on shi's shoulder again. "i don't wanna look down..." Kia blushed.

Shi looked down at the others shocked expression he stroked his head comfortingly as Kia as he gripped his shouldered tightly. "Hey, hey, it's ok Kia..." He cooed in the other ear "ok we won't go all the way tonight that's fine." He kisser the top of the others head and rubbed their Two cock together.

"nn..uh...Shi-kun..." Kia moaned when Shi rubbed his cock with his. "t-that's not it. i just don't wanna look down. i wanna see your f-face..we can have it-- nnn..." Kia bite his other finger.