Usa Usa Nyan / うさうさにゃん 18+ ( Nyuchanxx & CutiePie )

CutiePie

Shi groaned as he stroked himself along with Kia watching the others face as the pleasure overtook him. "ok, well i'll go slow." He guided his dick down to Kia's tight hole, gently pushing the head in. he moaned as he felt the tight heat around him, wanting to shove it all in in one go but he held back for the younger cat beneath him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• CutiePie

"ah!! nh...mh..nya..." Kia moaned, his finger started to bleed because Kia's bite. "uhn..ah...is it okay? is it really that tight?" Kia said he looked behind.

Shi noticed the blood on the others fingers and with one hand he gently removed Kia's fingers from his mouth "no its fine, you feel so wonderful!" he moaned out "Kia, dont hurt yourself, if its painful, bite my fingers i dont mind." He brushed his own fingertips against Kia's lips and gently slipped two in his mouth, ever with his slight masochistic side. He gently pushed his cock further into Kia.

"o-okay..." Kia started to lick Shi's fingers instead of biting him. "ah...un...mm.." Kia moaned. the thrust was making Kia want to moan loudly.

Shi moaned as felt the tongue wrap around his fingers and the tight heat enveloped him, he gently pulled out until just his tip was still in Kia before he slide back in again. He set a steady rhythm as he thrust in and out of the smaller male, his tale flicking back and fourth in pleasure, and his ears twitching every so often.

"ah! ah! ah!" Kia moaned loudly, he stick out his tongue. the pleasure that was given is very good. his saliva dropped at Shi's finger. he noticed and lick the finger which have his saliva. it was gross but he didn't care. Kia sucked the finger.

Shi shut his eyes briefly moaning before he angled his cock up slightly so it was hitting Kia's prostate as he pounded faster into the man below him. He could feel he was getting close but he didn't want to come without the other.

"ah! ahn..n-nh..you're hitting something..something which make it feel..nh..." Kia started to bite Shi's finger gently. Kia blushed as soon he found out his moans are very loud and embrassing..well for himself. Kia hold his own voice. he can't hold it any longer. "ah! ah! something is coming..." Kia said, he made a biting mark on Shi's finger.

Shi moaned enjoying the sounds of the smaller male below him, he felt small teeth dig into his finger and groaned in pleasure, thrusting faster into that spot in Kia, he felt the other start to contract around him as he came close to coming, "arhh...Ki..Kia" he managed to moan out as he felt the others tight muscles spasming around his length. The feeling brought him to his own orgasm and he came inside Kia's hole breathing heavily.

Kia started to come when Shi camed too. Kia purrs, his tail started to swing and swing around. Kia's saliva dropped to the bed. "kiss..my head.." Kia blushed, he's tail started to touch the cat's tail.

Shi was panting heavily when the other spoke, he carefully pulled out of Kia dropped his head to just above Kia's "as you wish, my cute prince." He ewhispered seductively in the younger ear before blowing lightly on it and gently kissing his head.

He rolled of Kia, relaxing onto the soft blankets below him, he nearly fell asleep right then and there but groaning slightly he lifted himself up, shuffling Kia's hair he said "come on, we need to clean up, want a shower?" He looked out at the window, it was getting very dark now.

"nh.." he take the blanket to his body. he looked very sleepy. but then he rubbed his eyes. sitting up. "fine..." Kia yawned and streched his body.

"are you ok to walk?" Shi looked concerned, he had slightly lost control at the end and only now realised he may have hurt Kia more than he intended. "i can run a nice hot bath for you if you want, i might even be able to dig some bubble bath out for you." He smiled at Kia offering his hand to help the other up.

Shi's eyes lowered as he saw the other fall to the fall. He felt really bad, he shouldn't have lost control like that, he went to far. he slowly bent down and lifted the other other up, kissing him gently Si whispered "i am sorry, Kia, i didn't mean to hurt you, i am so sorry." His eyes glimmered with un-shed tears as he carried Kia into the bathroom and sat him down. He quickly ran the bath, searching the cupboard for some relaxing oils and bubble bath. Finally finding some he poured the oil in first, mixing it around with his hand before he poured thee bubbles under the running water.

"i-it's okay.." Kia smiled, when he got in the bath. "uwahhh!" Kia smiled happily seeing three bubbles, he touched the bubble which makes it pops. Kia was never had this fun at his childhood.

Shi smiled when he saw the amused Kia playing with the bubbles, it was cute, although he had already figured out that most of the things Kia did were in fact extremely cute!! He went to remove his shirt but laughed slightly when he grabbed thin air, he had forgotten he wasn't actually wearing anything. He walked over to the bath and slipped in behind Kia. He pressed a small kiss to the others shoulder before leaning back again and relaxing.

Kia looked at behind, "i love bubbles! make more bubbles Shi-kun!" Kia laughed, when Shi started to make more..Kia touched them and they pop. his kiddy act is very indeed cute.

Shi laughed pouring more of the thick liquid into the bath and swirling it around with his hand until it foamed into large bubbles. Grabbing a handful he brought it close to his lips and blew so all the bubbles escaped, fracturing into smaller clumps and landing in Kia's hair and around him, some missing the bath completely and landing on the floor.

He laughed softly again before taking some soap and rubbing it between his hands until it foamed. He pressed his hands to the others back and rubbed the foam in, gently pressing into the others back as he did.

Kia laughed happily, he loved looking at the bubbles. he touched them again and also the same, they popped. after a few seconds, Kia looked at back. looking at the taller one, "c-can i stay here forever?" Kia blushed while he talk. "because.. i love Shi-kun.." Kia smiled,

Shi looked away a little tilting his head down slightly so his hair covered his face, it bugged him that somehow this cat had managed to get him to blush. Very quietly he said "Kia, you shouldn't say things like that, you have only know me half a day and people at home will worry about you." He admitted to himself that he like Kia but he wasn't going to make the other stay for him alone and he was sure that this male didn't really knew what he was saying. Moving back so Kia couldn't see his face he quickly dipped his head under the water, soaking his hair and face before he rose and squeezed some shampoo into the locks.

Kia was shocked, but then started to pout. actually, Kia already wanted to cry. he feel being rejected, Kia was very speechless and cannot think anything to talk about. after a few minutes, Kia just can't hold back.. his tears started to fall down from his eyes. he rubbed his eyes and trying to hide his crying face. he doesn't want Shi to notice.

Shi squeezed most of the shampoo out of his fine hair when his sensitive ears picked up the sound of rhythmic splashing into the bath. He gently touched Kia's shoulder fairly sure of what the sound was. "Kia, Kia." he said gently "i'm sorry, i just, i just thought that..." he stopped and gently wrapped his arms around the youngers slim waist, moving forward so that he was against the others back, he gently leant his head down against the top of the mans back "sorry Kia." he whispered, hardly audible, He felt bad, bad for making Kia cry, bad for believing that he wasn't good enough and bad for not being trusting enough.

Kia rubbed his eyes, and looked at back. "y-you love me too, right?" Kia gave a smile and started to stop crying. "i only wanted to see you! no one else!" Kia laughed and smiled happily, looking at the taller one.

Shi didn't knoow what to say, he didn't know what he felt but he was sure it was this "love" Kia talked of, but he had been hurt by too many people, he couldn't bring himself to say it aloud. Instead he just held Kia tighter and slowly nodded into the others back, not being able to bring himself to say the fateful words.