I need to play a bl game(s)!!! Heeelllllp!!!!!

DOLLofPARANOIA

I've been trying to install some of these BL Visual Novel games I've heard about for a while now.

First I wanted to try Togainu no Chi (I'd follow all of the instructions given on the guide; have Japanese language, use DAEMON Tools, etc.--and then when I try starting it up, the image of the blond guy pops up and then...nothing.) -_-

Then I try STEAL!; it gets to the "Only in Japan" screen and just quits, and then after trying some Region Crack patch-thingy, it just does nothing.

Now I'm trying out Kichiku Megane, and for a few minutes, this one actually works; it's all in Japanese, aside from the menu, but I'd take anything by this point. Then I get to the part where the stranger hands you the glasses and you put them on. After your character faints (I'm assuming anyway), suddenly a message pops up saying the RealLive thing has stopped working and it just refuses to let me continue where I left off.

Can ANYONE help me figure out just is going on?

Am I installing these BL games correctly, but am I just plagued with B(ad)L(uck)?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DOLLofPARANOIA

• CutiePie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you need your language to be JAPANESE. and also i think you need to reinstall. if you downloaded the torrent, that means you need to have an application that can open torrent files.

Everything on my laptop has been switched to being very Japanese--the language, the location, the keyboard thing, the time; it's so very Japanese now that it's a wonder I'm not typing this message in kanji instead of English. I pretty much always have had uTorrent (it's where I downloaded the files originally), and I've uninstalled and reinstalled them many times within the last few days.

(;へ:)

Attempted trying both suggestions, then tried re-downloading the file and reinstalling it again both times.

Same results. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Big files? I've got over 300 GB worth of free space. If that's not enough to feed the game(s) then something's seriously amiss here...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
then..you need to clear some of the files you dont use..:) i think 300 GB is not enough...if i downloaded many BL game it will be probably need 500 GB or more.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! 500 Gigabytes worth of free space for one game?! My laptop's total amount of memory goes up to just 447 GB... If I really need that much then I've been screwed since the very beginning...

( ≧Д≦)