[NOVEL] Hua Hua You Long (Complete)

passioncakes

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot...i cant load the password....i refreshed the page again and again and also selected it but cant see it...help..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks lot for download link but plz help me with password

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for linking it!

Personally, I believe that these translated Chinese bl holds a lot more feels and connects on a deeper level than some other kind of bl novels. This novel friggin touched me, made me cry, made me want to shout out, tear my heart out and offer it up to the author and make he/she to give me a better ending!

Why author, why didn't you let him have his vengeance against his cruel abuser! ;( *crying faces of all the readers right here* :No!:

Unfortunately, this is not an option; though I would gladly offer my heart to any author who would personally let me in on their epilouges and let me change the way it ends if I didn't like it!!!! :In love:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, thanks a lot for sharing. May i know if this novel has already completely scanned? The thread title said complete but the first post only mentioning volume 1.

There's an error for Chapter 5. Cant download the file. It says, "Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid. Sign error."

Chapter 5 is working! I just downloaded it! :Jumping around:

Thank you! :In love:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi? I'm a newbie here? Can someone tell me how to get the password for the link of this Novel? Please? Or is this for VIP members only? Thanks! ^__^

• 1 month later...