The Devil and the school.... girl? (It's a trap)

SqueezeBabe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• SqueezeBabe

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

I got a few!

1. A Romance from Hell

2. Something Beyond this World

3. Torn to Pieces

4. Why Me?

5. Living and Dying at One Time

Fe

"Why Me?" seemed appropriate... though I guess it depends on what sort of plot we are definitely going for.

I've had no power for the last 24 hours so everything is flat. So it will be a few hours before things are charged up enough to use them... and while that happens, I'm off to be a tourist.

Gomen, gomen.

I've only got my phone until... tomorrow night. So Monday morning I'm able to post properly. If either of you want to start the RP you can, seeing as my character wouldn't come into it until after yours anyway. ^.^

Mm, alright ^.^ So, which title did we agree on? And I'm guessing I'll start the role play, not trying to brag or anything but my opening posts are almost always top notch... :p

Oh yeah, Squeeze. What about your character? Aren't you gonna put his character sheet here?

Another thing...I got the perfect idea...A LOVE TRIANGLE! Here is the explanation:

Person A: Kristopher

Person B: Karou

Person C: Whoever Squeezebabe makes up

(I'm just gonna use A, B, or C.)

Okay, so! Person A is the top point of the triangle. Both B and C like A, but A is confused because he likes both B and C. It doesn't help that B and C are friends, who don't even know they like the same person. A is also confused about his feelings because he doesn't really like women, so is confused to why he likes B. And as for C, he's an exorcist, so it's kind of hard to stabilize a relationship with someone like that. But yeah, A is caught between B and C, and B and C both like A.

If you're confused, just ask me and I'll explain a little clearer. Oh, and Squeeze? I'm guessing your character is going to be in his early twenties right? Like just starting out as a school counselor?

Oh yeah, Squeeze. What about your character? Aren't you gonna put his character sheet here?

Another thing...I got the perfect idea...A LOVE TRIANGLE! Here is the explanation:

Okay, so! Person A is the top point of the triangle. Both B and C like A, but A is confused because he likes both B and C. It doesn't help that B and C are friends, who don't even know they like the same person. A is also confused about his feelings because he doesn't really like women, so is confused to why he likes B. And as for C, he's an exorcist, so it's kind of hard to stabilize a relationship with someone like that. But yeah, A is caught between B and C, and B and C both like A.

If you're confused, just ask me and I'll explain a little clearer. Oh, and Squeeze? I'm guessing your character is going to be in his early twenties right? Like just starting out as a school counselor?

I feel we really can't do this specific love triangle anymore.

Okay, so! Person A is the top point of the triangle. Both B and C like A, but A is confused because he likes both B and C. (1)It doesn't help that B and C are friends, who don't even know they like the same person. (2)A is also confused about his feelings because he doesn't really like women, so is confused to why he likes B. And as for C, he's an exorcist, so it's kind of hard to stabilize a relationship with someone like that. But yeah, A is caught between B and C, and B and C both like A.

1. Babe's character is a new teacher so how can they be friends?

2. Your post contradicted this.