The Devil and the school.... girl? (It's a trap)

SqueezeBabe

Another idea! though this open to anyone.

Character A, is a devil (or THE Devil) and Character B is a school boy of some description but gets mistaken for a girl... I'm sure the details will get worked out along the way.

It could be opened up for a group RP with the introduction of best friends/love interest or whatever you think will fit.

Please post if you're interested or have further ideas/Questions....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• SqueezeBabe

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

I can do either, so I'm not bothered. ^.^

Though I don't think I've played a boy who gets mistaken as a girl before.... so it will be an interesting challenge for me if no one has their heart set on it...

Well, there is at least another one if you introduce a best friend type character and as it is set in school, there are always teachers and other students.

If the schoolboy in question is Trap, then it makes sense that more than one person is going to fall for it...

*rubs chin thoughtfully* I wonder if you could have the Trap as the Seme...

Ah well... we shall just have to wait to see what happens then..

I'm not in any particular rush, but you're more than welcome to take my idea and RP it with someone else the way you want to. ^.^

Ah well... we shall just have to wait to see what happens then..

I'm not in any particular rush, but you're more than welcome to take my idea and RP it with someone else the way you want to. ^.^

I don't have many people I'm rping with...:/

I have 12 RPs at the moment, and that's about to blow out to 14 or 15 in the next few days... so even if I take on this one, I can't guarantee regular replies... at the moment, its the most interesting ones that get replied to first...

Here are all my RPs if you're interested...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

check to see if you like my writing style first.... we may not be compatible writers....

hmm, well if the girly role is still open, then that one. If not, then I could play as the guys friend? That or someone else, like an acquaintance to the demon. I have a number of different characters I could use for that! ^.^