Flowers For Him / 彼のために花を ((~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~ & CutiePie))

CutiePie

A Love Story Between A Ninja And An Ordinary Man. But...Suddenly A Battle Started Between The Hikamuhashi Clan And Kai Clan. It's Going To Be A Powerful Fight. And Will Hikamuhashi Clan Win? Or Lose? And How About The Ninja And His Beloved One?

CHARACTERS:

My Character

706872-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Hatsuhara Utada ( はつはら うただ )

Position: Seme

- Blondes

- Cooking

- Fighting

Dislikes:

- Idiots

- Rude

- Red-Haired

Personality: A Kind-Hearted Gentleman But Powerful When It Comes To A Battle.

Falien's Character

len-le10.jpg

Name: Yuuma Ichinose

Nicknames: Neo, Shorty, Shō

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 125 lbs

Appearance: Looks like Len Kagamine from vocaloid. He has moments when his eyes turn red. He wears a white sleeveless shirt, black loose fitting leggings, black arm bands, and no shoes.

Personally: Yuuma is kind, gentle, and caring. He's also very shy. He's definitely very feminine in both personality and appearances.

Hobbies: Singing, drawing, playing instruments, and cooking

-------------

Hatsu was chilling on a tree, looking at the wind gracefully..he smiled.. Hatsu jumped from the tree to the ground. Hatsu see a very beautiful person.."Hello..milady.." at first Hatsu thinks that it was a girl but it's actually a boy. oh..Hatsu...you really liked flirting with people..

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Yuuma was walking back to the bakery he owned, having just made a delivery. The bakery also doubled as his house, as living quarters were set above the shop. Passing a tree, he didn't notice the man in the branches, but when he calls out to Yuuma, calling him milady he stops walking, his eye twitching. Not much got on his nerves, the only thing that got to him was when he is mistaken for a woman. He couldn't help the fact he looked so feminine.

He turns around to face the person, his eye still twitching, but when he saw what the person looked like, all thoughts of annoyance disappeared, a faint blush forming. "E-excuse me, I-I need to get b-back to my sh-shop...have a g-good day." He bows, and then hurries away, eventually reaching the bakery and going inside. He sighs, and starts to place some freshly baked loaves of bread out, along with some pastry buns. His shop had become quite popular, and was reputable as the place to get top quality baked goods.

"oi, wait!" Hatsu followed the guy and see a bakery. Hatsu can't resist to buy some bread. Hatsu liked bread very much.. Hatsu picked a really expensive bread, turns out he doesn't care if it's expensive or not. 'oh yeah!' hatsu said on his mind, he almost forget about the beautiful guy. actually...he still don't know if it's a boy or not. "hey, you..do you know a..um.. a blondie?" Hatsu asked a guy near to him.

"Do I known a blonde?" The man repeats, looking at him. Blondes weren't very common around there. But there were one or two. "Why yes I do. The owner of this bakery is a blonde. His name is Yuuma Ichinose, but everyone calls him Neo or Shō. Poor guy is often mistaken for a woman, and I have to admit at times I've been confused myself!! Well I hope I helped! Good day." He laughs, and then leaves the shop.

Yuuma, who had been in back picking up a few more things walks out at that moment, as he had heard voices. However when he sees who it was, he turns right around, hoping he hadn't been noticed,his cheeks red.

"ahh..so it's a he...HE?! ahck..why do i always mistakes cute boy to a girl?!" Hatsu go out of the store. and sighed. he though he will find a bride for him before his parents found a bride for him. but Hatsu didn't give up! he goes back to the store. and screamed "oh, yuumaaaa!" "if you don't go out i will tell everybody we love eachother!!" Hatsu yells..well actually Hatsu lied... he just trying to make Yuuma goes out from his comfort zone.

Yuuma thought he was in the safe zone as the guy left, but jumps slightly when the man came rushing back in, he himself dropping the goods he brought out from the back. He dives behind the counter, wondering how this guy knew his name. What he says next makes Yuuma blush even more. He didn't even know this guy and yet the guy says something like this?! He continues to hide, knowing it wouldn't be very hard for the guy to find him, but he had to at least try. He curls up into a tight ball, trying to make himself smaller.

"i know you're in there!!!" Hatsu yelled trying to make him goes out. "oh, come on! forgive for mistaken ya has a lady! so please get out from ya safe zone!" Hatsu sighed. "come on..." "ugh.." "1...." Hatsu begins to count. "2...." "don't make me take to 3!" "3!" Hatsu yells. Hatsu jumps from the bread counter and open the door that only for staff and cookers. he found Yuuma. Hatsu take Yuuma's hands. "i know we just met...but I LOVE YOU!!" Hatsu screams while others see them.

He screams when he was found, feeling faint when the man takes his hand. His next words were confusing, but they made Yuuma blush, his eyes widening with embarrasment. All the workers, all five of them to be exact, stop to stare, but when they see that Yuuma was all flustered, they get back to whatever they were doing. They all respected Yuuma, and cared for him, as he was so kind to them. "H-how c-can you lo-love me when I-I don't even kn-know who y-you are?!" Yuuma stutters, trying to pull his hand away from the stranger's grip, but he wasn't strong enough. So, he just let's his arm fall limp, trying desperately to ignore the way that his hand felt inside the strangers...Warm, and safe... He shakes his head, trying to clear his mind of such thoughts. 'Stop thinking like that! You'll get nowhere in life with thoughts like that!!' he thinks to himself, and looks at the ground, trying to keep from looking at the man.

"well i actually dont know why i fall in love with you, but hey..." Hatsu take Yuuma's chin to him. "maybe i met you somewhere before? Or my childhood?" Hatsu goes closer, and closer to him. And kissed Yuuma. He noticed that he was resisting him but he keep kissing him non-stop. Even though so many people looked at them grossly, Hatsu didn't care, he was thinking Yuuma will be his bride

'I'm so confused!' Yuuma thinks to himself, his heart beating faster and faster as the man got closer and closer, before...he was being kissed, passionately, and non-stop. He tries to pull away, his face bright red, but he was too weak. Eventually he raises his hand and smacks the guy across his face, and was able to break free. He gasps for breath, and wipes his mouth, before backing away. "You're crazy! I don't even know you! Least of all your name!!!" He hardly got mad, but something like this...it got to him, to his very core. he didn't like his emotions being messed with, and no doubt that's what was happening right now. This guy was playing around with him.

"ah yeah..thanks for reminding me, Yuuma! my name's Hatsuhara Utada known as Hatsu!" Hatsu smiled, "so, can we dating now?" Hatsu said. Hatsu is a kind of guy who confused a lot of people. which make people frustated, like now, Yuuma is very confussed and frustated in the same because the idiocy of Hatsu.

Okay, so his name was Hatsuhara Utada. Also known as Hatsu. His eyes narrow at what Hatsu asks next, and shakes his head, an irritated look in his eye. "NO! We are NOT dating!!!" He huffs angrily, and backs away, one of the workers stepping forward, and in between Yuuma and Hatsu. Yuuma-san, you can go if you like. We'll take over from here..." The woman glances at Hatsu, and frowns. "I'm sorry sir, but if you're going to harass Yuuma-san, than you're going to have to leave..." Yuuma sighs, and leaves the room, walking up the stairs that were partly hidden by a shelf. He locks the door behind him, and goes to every single window and door in the upper apartment that he called home, shutting and locking each of them. Once that had been done, he sits on the edge of his bed, and sighing. What was with that guy?!

when his co-workers pushes him to the door, "ah, come on! yuuma! i know you will loved me too!ack!" finally, Hatsu get out. he sighed. he closed his eyes for a minute..he's going to use his eagle eye, that can see wider, his searching where Yuuma is with his eagle eye, he stopped using his eagle eye, he knows where Yuuma is.

he goes to where Yuuma's direction is, but...all the window curtens was all shut down, well bad luck for Hatsu. wait.. Hatsu is a ninja, right? that means he can go there! Hatsu used his skills to go Yuuma's room. poof! he finally at Yuuma's room. "Yuuma~!" Hatsu smiled giving Yuuma a powerful hug.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!" Yuuma screams when Hatsu appears in the room. He wiggles free of Hatsu's grip, and dashes from the room, down the stairs while slamming the door behind him. This guy was nuts!! He leaves the bakery, and runs as fast as he could away from the shop, hoping to put some space between the two of them. There was no way he wanted to be near that guy right now, why the hell couldn't Hatsu just leave him alone?!

"ah..come on--" Hatsu used his skills yet again and found Yuuma he was at the tree. "--just be my bride.." Hatsu sighed, wanting to Yuuma to stop running and sit down and Hatsu will tell what happen and why Hatsu wanted to date a guy.

"Please...stop...following...me..." Yuuma pants, his hands on his knees, leaning against the tree. He couldn't move anymore, he was exhausted. This guy was relentless, what did Hatsu want from him?! "I...don't...want...to...be...your...bride..." He sighs, and looks up at Hatsu. Come on, the guy barely even knew him! And he barely knew Hatsu! Not to mention he was...a guy... He shakes his head, and slides to the ground, trying to catch his breath.

'finally..' Hatsu talks on his mind and sighed, he sit down. "listen...i wanted you to be my bride because..." Hatsu have a serious eye. "i dont want to have a bride that my parents pick and i..." Hatsu said. "i dont want to die without a bride!" Hatsu leave a sad expression. "because..i heard that we're going to battle with another clan that are powerful!" Kagari said

"i wanted to fall in love first before i died!" Hatsu cried, he was very upset. "and...your the only i see as my love!" Kagari said, he always wanted the feeling of love..but he could never cant...he have to fight..he have to train...his life is so busy and he could never find his love.