Dreaming Agency / 기관 꿈 / 代理店を夢見て ( Clover & CutiePie )

CutiePie

"Yeah, let's go." Yu Jin moved a few more plants out of the way to see what looked like a tropical paradise before them. A large waterfall was before them, a veritable torrent of water pouring down from it. There was a large lake in the middle of the area with a couple island-like formations in it. If one looked hard enough, there was a cave in the waterfall. Suddenly, a Chinese man who couldn't be older than 40 came into view. He was talking with his coworkers to get them to prepare the area for their photo shoot.

"Hey, boss!" Yu Jin called out. The man turned and walked over to them.

"Yu Jin! What a surprise! I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow." he said before his gaze fell on Kagari. "Is that the boy you were talking about?"

"Yes. His name's Kagari. I literally found him passed out on the street on a rainy day." Yu Jin said. "Kagari, this is my boss, Ming Liu Zheng."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kagari." Ming said before bowing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CutiePie

• クローバー (Clover)

"ah..it's nice to meet you..boss..?" Kagari was a bit confused. "also, are you preparing for the photo shoot?" Kagari said while he started to strech his body and yawning. 'man i'm tired..' Kagari talked on his mind and started to rub his eyes.

"Indeed we are. We're making sure that the lights and fans can stand anywhere we put them. The last thing we need is to mortally wound someone with a falling light." Ming said. "Anyway, now that you're here, could you do some poses for us to make sure that your friend here made a good choice?"

Yu Jin gulped. He didn't expect that they would test Kagari on just a normal visit. He hoped that Kagari would be ready for anything they threw at him.

Kagari didn't actually heard all the talk, but in the 'could you do some poses' is the only one he heard. he was shocked. "p-p-pose? oh...uh...yeah i-i guess i should...hah..." Kagari said starting to put his hands to his hea, straching..and straching them..

"Great! Now, here's something I make all applicants for the magazine do." he handed Kagari a paper with 10 poses on it.

Male_poses_chart_by_Aomori.jpg

"I want you to do 3, 5, and 6-10 for me, okay?" he said. He then turned to his coworkers.

"Hey! Get the cameras ready!" he shouted to his coworkers in Cantonese, and hurried responses in a mix of Mandarin, Shanghainese, and Cantonese came back. The cameramen got ready to shoot photos for Kagari's test.

"c-c-camera?!" Kagari was a bit shocked with the 'camera' word. he though it just a normal test. he sighed and trying to be calm. he started to do the fifth pose first, then the third and 6-10. his pose was very elegant it was looked like a professional pose.. with his handsome face and body..he might beat Jin Nayoo!

"Yes, good! All right! The readers would love this! Keep it up!" Ming said. The cameramen took photo quickly and from different angles, exchanging words of Cantonese with each other. Yu Jin smiled as he saw that his boss was already liking what he saw and smiled.

Kagari keeping making the orders of the boss. he's was very happy that his boss loved how he do it. 'ah.. i finally get the chance!' Kagari talks on his mind.

"All right, guys, that's great! Now, Yu Jin, let's see how he does with another guy with him!" Ming pushed Yu Jin into Kagari, toppling the boys over and getting them into a compromising position where Kagari somehow ended up on top of Yu Jin. "Great! Hold that pose, and look into each other's eyes!"

Yu Jin found it hard to obey his boss's order, but he looked into Kagari's dark eyes nonetheless, light pink dusting his face.

Kagari do the 9th pose. but in Yu's direction. Kagari looked at Yu, Kagari looked very serious. "hey, it's okay." Kagari whispered to Yu to make sure Yu doesn't seem nervous.

Yu Jin did his best to look cute and innocent without forcing it and looking away. His eyes remained locked to Kagari's, communicating an unconscious trust in him. Cameras went off everywhere around them.

"Great! I think that's all I need to see." Ming said, giving a command in Cantonese to stop the cameramen. "Anyway, Kagari, I really like your presence in the camera. You seem to have a demanding presence that just screams at girls, bisexuals, and gay guys, 'Look here!'. I like that about you. You've got the job! The official photo shoot is tomorrow, so I'll be seeing you guys then!"

Ming left, the coworkers packing everything up.

"Congrats!" Yu Jin said. "I knew you'd get it without trouble! But... I can't help but think I know why he pushed me into you."

He blushed faintly.

"a-ack!" Kagari blushed soon as he see Yu jin's embrassed. "uh..um..i don't know...maybe he though that you don't heard what he say?" Kagari said trying to make himself and Yu stopped blushing. "also, thanks! i'm happy i got the job!" Kagari smiled.

"Good! It's getting late, so let's have dinner at my place." Yu Jin said, walking down the path again. "So how does it feel to be that much closer to your dreams?"

"alright!" Kagari smiled. yet again, Kagari walked at the down of the path. "well...i'm happy..i guess!" Kagari smiled to Yu. "hahaha i'm really in the mood right now!" Kagari said.

Yu Jin got to his car and opened the door, getting inside the car. The way Ming pushed him into Kagari kept playing over in his mind. He felt strange because they hadn't been thrown in such a position in their lives.

"Hey, Kagari, how was being suddenly forced into that pose?" Yu Jin asked.

"hm? well...i don't know..." Kagari Scratching his neck. "well...normal i guess?" Kagari said while he started to sit. and closed the door. "ugh...damn, i'm so sleepy..." Kagari sighed. "are you sleepy Yu?" Kagari asked.

"A little. But not too sleepy to be unable to cook." Yu Jin replied, starting up the car and driving back to his apartment. "I'm probably going to make Korean food tonight. Is that okay with you?"

"korean food? man..i haven't eat korean food for a long time..." Kagari sighed. "'going to make'? you can cook?!" Kagari looked shocked, this is his first time knowing a popular model that are a man can cook.

"I was just going to make bulgogi." Yu Jin said. "It's the only korean dish I know how to make well."

He stopped in the parking lot for his apartment and got out.

Kagari stopped for a moment and thinking what bulgogi is.. "oh...oh! bulgogi! it was my favorite korean food ever! i can finally taste it again!" Kagari smiled and opened the car door and get out and walked to Yu's apartment.

"I'm glad to hear that! I haven't ever had to cook for anyone but myself, so I hope you like it!" Yu Jin said, entering the apartment complex. He then pressed a button for the elevator to come down, and soon enough, the door opened, and he stepped into the elevator.

Kagari take a step to the elevator, he looked at Yu. 'damn..when he pose..his body..it's acually...wait! what am i thinking?! no way..i'm not!' Kagari though. "hey Yu..." Kagari blushed. suddenly Kagari kissed Yu cheek. after that, he blushed. "a-ah! i'm sorry i didn't mean to kiss your cheek!!" Kagari was very embrassed.

Yu Jin looked awfully confused. He wasn't sure why Kagari was behaving so oddly since the awkward pose Ming forced them into.

"Is everything all right?" Yu Jin asked as he pressed the button for his floor.

"um..no not really..i'm just feeling tired...for a long journey.." Kagaru sighed. when the elevator opened, he goes out. 'but.. i might fall in love with him.." Kagari though.

"I see. Well, let's eat then rest!" Yu Jin said, unlocking the door to his apartment and letting Kagari in first.

Maybe... Just maybe... Do I like him? I mean, that pose... Not that I minded it, but I think I liked it... A lot... he thought.