Blood Nation Series (Books 1-2) by Derekica Snake

All-seeing-yaoi-fangirl

n428881.jpgn428882.jpg

Vampires, Werewolves, MMM, Romance

CAKE (Volume 1)

To be loved by a vampire… I've been called many names in my day. Most of them weren't flattering but they were true. I was a right unholy bastard.

Eighteen months ago, I was a fat, nasty, legally blind, computer programmer who decided to try his chubby hand at industrial espionage. I wasn't good at it. I caught the attention of a Vampire Assassin, Marcus. He was just supposed to kill me; but he wanted me instead. I became his toy for a year. During which time he reshaped my body; fixed my vision and broke me psychologically into three pieces.

On the anniversary of my kidnapping, he gave me the choice to become an equal or remain a toy. Little did we know that he would never be my equal.

CINDER (Volume 2)

I love a vampire...

But he is more broken than I. And even through the shards of our fragmented relationship, dangers are always present. My kind were being murdered, by whom, I did not know. And my masters, the clandestine House of Assassins would not leave me be. Membership is not optional so I can never escape them.

But through it all, I listen to my father, my mentor, and his true words, "Master your Flame, and you master your world."

Now I just have to live that long to do it.

Support the author by buying this novel

Free Worldwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT~:hamtaro-005 (9):

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• All-seeing-yaoi-fangirl

• anamika

• miratego

• capriXqua

Thank you so much for uploading this series! I love the character development, it's just so colourful and exciting to read! Can't wait for Volume 4!!!

Hey you guys!

Did some browsing on online and guess what I found?

The next 3 books of the series: Caramel, Clove, and Candy.

They aren't in ebook format, they are on Derekica Snake's adult fan fiction account.

Because they haven't been published, they aren't perfect, and the time difference between Cinnamon and Caramel is very confusing. It's the best I could find, sorry.

Here are the links!

Download links removed by author's request

ENJOY~~~:cuteonion41:

thanks a lot for this! I agree with you that the time difference between Cinnamon and Caramel is confusing. I'm now trying to find out if there's a missing part/chapter in Cinnamon or maybe the author wrote an epilogue or a short story that would bridge the time gap between the two books. so far no luck but am still trying :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi! I really love this author and was just wondering if you have the first book of her neko-laus series? I can't seem to find it in her original.adult-fanfiction account. thanks~

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for sharing !!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Really loves this

Been Looking this story for awhile :)

:hamtaro-005 (23):

hi,,, newbie here,,,,, i would like to share my collection in this series, hope u guys don't mind

i get vol 4 and vol 5 in here, but the name is lord emperor vampire saga in here too you can download all volume, all in pdf

here the link :

• 1 month later...

wait...so they made love for thousands of time..Lol that would mean,they have sex (including non-penetration) for 4 times each day for one year?! Buwahahahahahaaha