Devil May Cry 2 (Kiba X Kira Maybe 18+)

KiraMidnight

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

"Well his an neros birthday is coming up we should get nero a new sword mayby he can channle his demonic arm will absorb enough energy that it will let him an transform fully"

Dante nodded a bit

"Yea, maybe..."

He looked around a bit, his mind focused on other things at the moment

"Well, where do we go to get them presants?"

Dante walked in, yawning slightly

"Why must we go into the demon realm for everything brother.....it gives me a headache sometimes cause we always get attacked!"

"Were going to the weopons store to get neros sword" than were going to have to find a store that sells coats than we can go home" as i talk i notice we're being followed "come out or die...painfully"

Kira hissed a bit

"Be silent child of Sparda! I am not following you, or even trying to sneak up on you, I just like the shadows!"

Dante looked at the man and then at his brother

"Uh...?"

Kira sighed

"Listen!"

He holds up a ball of light

"If you keep pissing me off I'll send your father's soul into the abyss of hell! Learn to hold your tongue Vergil!"

He yelled out, obviously fustrated

Dante looked at the ball of light, for once he was speechless

Losing complete control of my powers i transform "how dare you speak down to me i am the son of sparta i will not tolerate it an what do you mean out dads soul you little shit"!!!

Kira rolled his eyes and just walked away

"Oh shut it child. I was a good friend of your fathers, and a demon....well Vampire that can revive the dead. Your father asked me once to hold his soul so it didn't disapear, and I have done so since he died. I could bring him back any time I desire, but you KIDS make me think twice before doing so.....such a short temper......"

He disapeared in the darkness and Dante gasped

"DAMN IT!!!!!"

As he disappear. I go into a wild rampage destroying everything "HOW DARE YOU YOU EXPECY ME TO BELIEVE. THAT I'll KILL YOU I'LL KILL EVERYBODY. YOU EVER TALKED TO YOUR DEAD I'LL KILL YOU BRING YOU BACK AN KILL YOU AGAIN YOUR FUCKED YOU PALE FUCK"!! as i take yamato sliceing everything trees,demons, random building everything i can see trying to find that man.

Kira couldn't help but laughing very hard. He felt so very amazed to hear someone scream at air.

"OM MY GOSH SHUT UP!!! STOP SCREAMING AT THE AIR AND DON'T BELIEVE ME, I'LL BRING YOUR DAD BACK AND KEEP HIM TO MYSELF!!!"

He yelled from the darkness, he was already at the weapons shop buying a new katana since he broke his last one

Dante grabbed his brother and slammed him to the ground

"Vergil calm down ok....."

I calm down a bit "do you think he is telling the truth do you think what he said about our dad i dont know anymore heres the money for the money buy what every you see fit i got to go somewhere". As i walk into the woods "i got to get information about this kira an find out what he said whats true".

Dante sighed a bit waiting for Vergil to come back. He had no idea where anything in this stupid place even was...so he just stood there waiting for Vergil's return

A demon heard Vergil speak, a child demon that was the youngest brother of the two Dante killed long ago.

"You asked about Kira~Chan right? He is a scary Vampire guy...but he's good too. He can bring people back from the dead or send their souls to the depths of the abyss.....if you be mean to him he'll doom the souls of all those you love to hell whenever they die.....he did it to my brothers souls....."

The kid looked down a bit, but tried not to cry

"Your young why do you wonder around by yourself come With me I'll see what My brother will say tell him what you told me ok" as we walk i see dante still standing "Hey dante" i yell trying to get his attention we walk up to him "dante i got information about kira you should hear this"

Dante looked at the person and listened as the kid told him everything he told Vergil

"Uh.........well brother.....maybe you should go make up with that person.....before he dooms dad's soul..."

Kira was now resting in a random area. He hated this place....the nasty demons that surrounded him....and the way they glared at him...it made him uneasy. He put his hand on a necklace with a red gem in it

"I will bring you back.....if not for them....then for me....to get me out of here....."

Kira can't leave the demon realm without someone to allow him acess to the human realm

We find kira "i apologize for the way i talked to you if there is anything we can do to help you feel free to ask we'll be at the weapon shop then we have another thing to pick up if you need anything tell us we'll be heading back to the human relm with the kid i have more questions for him".

Kira looked at Vergil

"Are you strong enough to take me to the human realm with you...?"

He asked calmly, hoping he would say yea.

Dante looked at Kira

"Is that smart brother.....he's a Vampire...!?"

He whispered, not knowing Kira still heard him

"Stong enough well my brother defeated Abigail i killed mundas an we both kill arkham when he stole dads powe so i think we're strong enough but two question do hate humans an do you drink blood if both or one is answed yes we can't take you".

Kira blinked and sighed a bit

"Of course I hate humans......they are vile creatures.....and hate my kind....and duh I drink blood I'm a Vampire....but I only drink demon blood....."

Kira yawned a bit and his fangs showed fircely

"Come with us as i walk away i get to the weapons store i need a great sword that enhances demonic powers" as i get the sword i pay an leave i run to get the kid new coat an meet up with dante an kira in a field. I hand the stuff to dante an dimension slices a portal back to devil may cry"kira lets go i trust you wont make me regret this" as i walk through.

Kira nodded happily, smiling . Quickly he ran through the portal, his eyes shining brightly at the light around him. He looked around very happily

"THIS PLACE IS AWSOME!!!"

He yelled happily. as he jumped ontop of the roof of devil May Cry, only to get thrown off by Nero and landing on Vergil

"Shit.....that hurt..."

He whispered