Seeking a Role-play Partner ^-^

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Kay then ouo

tgn3kncg.jpg

Name: Rivalton Tinnuben

Height: 7'6

Personality: He loves teasing his servants, yet not to the point he may actually hurt them. It may not seem like it, but he cares deeply for each one of them and treats them more as his friends than servants. He enjoys giving tasks that will make him at least slightly amused, or relaxed. Oftenly, he may ask for one of them to please him in a sexual way, and he usually gets his eyes on one of them for all the times needed. If the servant refuses, Rivalton may punish or even fire the servant. His punishments aren't as much harsh, more like embarrassing. Sometimes he may act like a spolied kid, especially if he doesn't get what he wants easily.

I'll keep his history as a secret for now XD I think that's all we need for now, mm~?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• SqueezeBabe

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

Errr "fan fic" is fan fiction, stories based on an existing work of fiction created by a fan....

So when you want to write using the characters from Naruto or Black Butler or any anime, what you are essentially writing is a "fan fic"

Not to be confused with original fiction which is just an ordinary story without characters from another.

*takes teachers hat off*

Ah okay ^-^ Sorry, I just didn't know that it was called "Fan Fiction" roleplay =/ But yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind doing fan fiction roleplay ^-^

cool!

Basically you pick your anime, and indicate how closely you want to follow an existing plot line or if you want to have a completely new plot line (or a hybrid of both as I've done in my SNK Rp)

I don't do character sheets (I find them annoying and cumbersome) and for fanfic you don't really need one. Then I guess you pick who is the pitcher and who is the catcher and all that...

oh, is not really a preference of mine. Fanfics are good if you can't think of any original style ideals.... as I'm in holiday mode and stuck with using my phone, originality is a bit hard to come by for me...

I'm pretty clever and can write just about anything, you just need to tell me what you want and I shall produce epicness *winks*

T^T

I'm not good with furries... well... I don't -think- I'm good with furries... I'm not sure if I could keep track of the extra appendages, but I shall give it a red hot go...

I've read enough neko manga I think to have a fair idea on how it's all supposed to work...

Who's pitcher/catcher and what sort of plot are you after?

I can be catcher if you'd like...;.; I'm really bad at making decisions for myself to be honest, but I'm open to any plot you'd like ^-^

Lol! I'm hopeless at making decisions too! :p

So I'll be the catcher... am I the neko or are we both nekos? My only request is that we steer clear of the tragic past thing... a little angst is ok... but I'd like to avoid laying the tragedy on too thickly...

Okay ^-^ I'm good with that. We can both be nekos ^-^ I'm not really one who enjoys tragic pasts...they're kind of cliche, though I only have like one character that a tragic past works and I'm not gonna use him :p

I think I can manage both of us being nekos, I guess we have to come up with an appropriate plot. If you want to do a character sheet for this, you are more than welcome.

Something light hearted would be nice, all my characters seem to be getting a little on the dark side...

Sounds good! Let me know, I shall keep checking back (am on my phone until the 6th of January) and if you have any ideas, just PM me. ^.^

Okay :D I'd like that too ^-^ I'm up for really anything right now. If we do Black Butler, what pairing would you like? And if we do a slvaeXmaster roleplay, what type of scenario do you want it to be? :3

If we do Black Butler I would like to do Ciel and Sebastian and I would like to be Ciel. If we do the other one I would like I be an the uke slave.

Okay ^-^ I'm actually leaving to go to my dad's tomorrow night, but yeah. On Wednesday through the Tuesday after that, I won't be on I think, I dunno :p