Seeking a Role-play Partner ^-^

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Basically, the title says it all. I'm just looking for a literate and mostly active role-play partner. As for my activity, I'm usually on whenever I can be, which on weekdays, is pretty much 3:10/3:40-Whenever I start feeling tired. On Saturdays, it's pretty much whenever I get up, to 7:30 p.m. I also respond rather quickly after a post, so you don't have to worry about how fast I'll respond. ^-^ I'm online from Tuesday afternoons to Saturday nights, though that may change soon, so I may be able to get online all week later on next year :p. I can role-play either Seme or Uke, though preferably Uke, or just Seke, and make it even ^-^. I'm into many different things, such as nekos, or SlaveXMaster role-plays. I also enjoy themed role-plays such as perhaps Naruto, Black Butler, Death Note, or just another anime theme ^-^

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• SqueezeBabe

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

Okay owo Would you like to be Seme or Uke, or would you like it to be Seke and Seke? And if so, would you like to be the master, or the slave? owo

Okay ^-^ I don't mind. So what would you like the story around it to be? Like, do you want it to kind of be like butler and master (kind of like England or whatever), what type of slaveXmaster role-play would you like and what should kind of be the area it's located in and such?

Ah, a butler x master sounds very tempting :3 Thooough... Uhm.. Would there be a possibility of adding a bit fantazy? Or do you prefer to make it slice of life or whatever it's called? XDD

Sure ^-^ I don't mind really, whether it's fantasy or not. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to role-play owo

>:3 Teh evill kiteh likes you. Anywhoo, in that case, shall we make it with, uhm, elves, maybe? I simply love how graceful they always seem... ♥

OuO Well, Legolas is probably the sexiest character... Well, besides Aragorn, obviously XD Anywho, I don't really want for the butler to carry much hatred towards the master <. and honestly i can say for sure won be too rough xd may perverted maybe a little cold but not hard on the butler>

Legolas is like...mhhhm. I shipped him and Aragon forever ;.; And okay!! ^-^ What is your character's name going to be?

Oh poopy. Well ;.; Since I'm bad at finding pictures of what's in my mind, I'll just tell you what he looks like in my mind ^-^ So basically, I imagine him being somewhat tall, but not too tall, possibly standing at about maybe 5''9. I also picture him to have long black hair, which is occasionally pulled back in some sort of way to get the hair out of his face, though, it's rather rare to see him with his hair tied back. I also image him to have almost orange, amber eyes, that was a bit of a smoldering chestnut type of color in them. He has sinfully dark eyelashes, that usually masquerade the color of his eyes unless he looks someone straight in the eyes. I imagine him to have almost alabaster skin, more so a porcelain color, though alabaster being close to the color.

...Sheeeeesh... Uhm, let's seee... Let's think about the key words and something might come out. Trust me - it works. XDD So, uh, we have: Butler, master, elf, obedience, serving, servant, graceful, grace, kingdom (?), beautiful, trust...

First thing that comes to mind is "Yes, My Lord", but Sebastian says that all the time in Black Butler ;.; Okay Okay, what about... "Your Highness, My Master" ? owo

That would work :3 Let's get started then XD Oh, and do you prefer including the CS's in the rp's first post? If so, I could make it right now >v

I wouldn't mind attempting one with you (says the girl with 12 going at the moment).

I'm happy to do one of the fan fic type ones with you, if you have a choice? I'm fresh out of original ideas unless you have burning desire for something...

You're more than welcome to read some of my RPs too to get a feel for my writing style. If you're interested, the only thing I ask is if you're going to write a story or if you just want to write naughty stuff.

Cheers.

Thanks SqueezeBabe ^-^ I'm not quite sure what a fan fiction style role play really is, because I've never heard of that reference before ;.; I'll think about it, and thanks for the offer ^-^ :D