Dir En Grey: 腐敗ルート [Jet + InuCassy] (Private 18+)

Jet

Toshiya smiles back at Shinya. He notices Kaoru, who raises an eyebrow at him and is curious as to why he just did that. He asks him "What was that for?" Kaoru laughs and shakes his head. Toshiya shrugs his shoulders and sits down next to Kyo. He watches Kyo's eyes as he plays the game, hoping it will mess with him. Kyo doesn't even notice. Die sits in the chair across from the couch and picks up a book. Toshiya looks over at Shinya, who was busy talking to Kaoru. He turns his attention to the television, and watches as Kyo gets shot and dies. "Damn it!" Kyo yells at the television. Toshiya claps his hands together and laughs. Kyo looks over at him, and gives him a dirty look and yells "What! You think you can do better?", throwing the controller into Toshiya's lap. Toshiya pushes Kyo off the couch and kicks him. "I'm no good at games like this" he says, but doesn't hand the controller back. He looks at the television, and begins to play. Kyo gets up, flipping Toshiya off and heads outside to smoke. Toshiya tries to focus on the game, but something is bothering him. He quickly looks over at Shinya again, wondering what he is over there, talking to Kaoru about. "Damn!" he shouts, as he gets shot in the game. Die looks over at him, and laughs. "You are worse than Kyo" Die says to Toshiya. Toshiya throws a pillow at Die. "Shut up! I want to see you try this". He holds out the controller to him. Die gets out of the chair and sits next to him. He takes the controller from Toshiya, and begins to play. He gets a couple of kills in, then dies. He tries to pass the controller to Toshiya, who refuses it. Die continues to play, as Toshiya watches. But he couldn't help looking at the two of them, Shinya and Kaoru. He began to feel anxious, wanting to just walk over there and ask what they were up to. But he knew that it wasn't the right thing to do. Maybe they were just doing what they always do, like the rest of them, being a family. He turned his eyes to the screen, watching Die kill all the other players online. He watched for another minute, then decides to get up. He walks over to the kitchen and stands next to Shinya. He smiles at him then looks at Kaoru. "Hey Kaoru, can I talk to you for a second?". Kaoru smiles and says "Sure", following Toshiya up the stairs. Toshiya looks back for a moment at Shinya, who was standing there watching them. He looks back and enters his room with Kaoru. He closes the door and walks over to the bed, where he takes a seat. Kaoru stands next to him and asks "What's up? What's bothering you?". Toshiya hangs his head and covers his face. He lets out a long sigh, scared of how his friend is going to react to what he is about to tell him. "Kaoru, last night when I was outside with Shinya..." he pauses for a moment, then continues. "I kissed him, right before you guys walked out". He looks up at his friend, who just stood there smiling. Toshiya looks at him confused. He says to him "I love Shinya so much. I-I just couldn't hold back much longer". Kaoru sits next to Toshiya, and pats his back. "Please don't tell the others, please." Kaoru nods, saying "Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me". Toshiya hugs him and gets up. He can feel a weight lifted off of him. He looks over at Kaoru, and asked "Did Shinya say anything to you about this?".

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• InuCassy

Shinya walks over to Kyo and Die and sits down on the couch by Die. Die was reading a book, Kyo was still playing the video game while Shinya was watching Kyo play the game, deep in thought. Shinya sighs wondering what those two were talking about. He sighs getting up with a stretch walking to the kitchen to see what the cheif was up to and if breakfast was even done yet. The Cheif looked over at Shinya with a smile, "how may I help you, sir Shinya?" Shinya snorts and laughs, "is breakfast almost done?" The Cheif looks back down at the pancakes, "yes, just one pancake to go! We have sausages, eggs, waffles, and pancakes with milk, orange juice, tea, and soda if you guys like that kind of thing for breakfast." Shinya smiles with a nod, "alright. I'll let everyone know." Shinya walks back in the living room and looks at Die and Kyo, "hey guys.. Uhm.. Breakfast is almost done." Die puts the book down and stands up walking to the dinning room and Kyo pauses the game getting up as well walking to the dinning room. Shinya smiles and walks to the dinning room as well, "Oh! I'll go tell Kaoru and Toshiya!" He walks back to the living room and goes up stairs to tell the others. Shinya stops at Toshiya's bedroom door and stops staring at it. He lifts his arm up with a clinged fist about to knock on the door, but decides not to. Shinya sighs, "Kaoru and Toshiya, breakfast is ready now." Shinya says with another sigh. Shinya turns and walks away going back down stairs sitting down at the dinning room table.

In The Bedroom - Between Kaoru and Toshiya:

Kaoru smiles at his friend not trying to make a fool out of himself, "no, of course he didn't tell me.' Kaoru was just about to say something else until he heard Shinya, "Kaoru and Toshiya, breakfast is ready now." Kaoru frowns and looks at Toshiya, "we'll try to talk about this later, okay? No worries, the secret is safe with me. Besides you two would make an adorable couple, but what would Kyo and Die say?" he says with a frown. Kaoru sighs looking down at the ground and looks back at his friend, "breakfast is ready, so let's go eat, I'm sure you're hungry; I'm sure hungry." he says with a smile and a small laugh. Kaoru turns to the door and opens the door and looks back at Toshiya, "everything will be okay, c'mon. Food is going to get cold." Kaoru walks down the hallway and down the steps to the living room, and sits down at the dinningroom table next to Die.

Toshiya slowly walks out of the room. He heads towards the stairs, and stops to look at the guys who are already eating the breakfast. He smiles as he walks down the stairs. Kyo looks over at him, ans says "Hurry the hell up, dude". Toshiya hurries to the table, and sits between Shinya and Kyo. He looks at all the food in front of him, feeling the saliva rush to his mouth. "Mmmm, it smells so good" he tells everyone. They all nod agreeing with him. He reaches over, grabbing a couple of pancakes and some sausage. Placing the food on his plate, he accidentally knocks over Kyo's glass of soda. It slowly runs off the table and into Kyo's lap. Kyo gives Toshiya a look that would kill him if it could. Toshiya sits there, dumbfounded, not sure on what to do. "Fuck Toshiya!" Kyo yells, grabbing his napkin, trying to dry his pants off. Toshiya quickly grabs his and dries the table. Die throws a sausage at Kyo, pissing him off more. Kyo grabs the napkin from Toshiya and slams it on the table. "Hey, Kyo, man I am so sorry" Toshiya says, looking Kyo in the face. Kyo looks at the table and then at his wet pants. He is silent for a moment, then lets out a sigh. He pats Toshiya on the shoulder, and walks up to his room. Toshiya watches him walk away, then looks back at the others. Kaoru and Die try to hold thir laughs in, but break. Kaoru throws a piece of chewed waffle at Toshiya, causing him to laugh as well. It bounces of of Toshiya's face and lands on Shinya's plate. Toshiya looks at the chewed waffle piece on the plate, then nudges Shinya gently, hoping to cheer him up, since he had a look of disgust on his face. "Hmmm" He thinks. He takes his other hand, reaching under the table and places it on Shinya's leg. He slowly rubs it from the knee up to his upper thigh. He squeezes it gently. He then runs his hand up to Shinya's hip and grabs it playfully, hoping to get a laugh out of him.

Shinya smiles at Toshiya who was reaching under the table rubbing his leg. He looks away blushing and then laughs once Toshiya reaches his hips playfully, Shinya squrims, "Hey, not fair!" Shinya then stops hearing Kyo up stairs then looks at Kaoru, Die, and Toshiya with a grin and playfully says in a whisper, "Kyo, he likes those sausages." Shinya wasn't trying to laugh but couldn't hold it in any longer. Kaoru, Toshiya, and Die laughs with them, but they don't know Kyo is coming down the stairs. Shinya hears Kyo coming down the stairs and stops, and the others stop laughing but smiling not trying to laugh looking at Kyo, he glares at them all, "What!?" Shinya smiles, "Nothing, Kyo." Shinya picks up his plate and looks at Toshiya, Kaoru, and Die not trying to laugh at their smiling faces remembering what he said. Shinya goes to the kitchen to rinse his plate off and sets it in the sink then puts dog food in his dog's dish and puts water in the other dog dish for Miyu for her breakfast. He comes back to the dinning room and looks at the others, "I'm going upstairs to read." The others nods at him and Kaoru almost forgot, "Oh by the way Shinya. Kyo, Kaoru, Die and I are going to go shopping. If you and Toshiya don't want to go, that's fine with us" he says with a smirk. Shinya nods, "I'll think about it" and goes upstairs to his room.

Shinya reaches his room with the door closed and turns on some music laying on his bed grabbing a book and lays on his stomach. He opens the book and reads quietly then starts to think, "I don't have to go... But did Kaoru plan this?" Shinya tries to get that off of his mind reading again, but seems it's not working. Shinya sighs rolling over on his back with the book on his chest, "Dammit." Shinya plays with his hair and starts to think about naughty stuff with Toshiya, he laughs, "that won't happen, possibly?" he thinks to himself. Shinya then frowns and remembers "I'm a virgin, that's a scary thought" as he lifts the book off of his chest and sets it by him. Shinya has had girlfriends before but never thought this through. He does a long sigh rolling over on his side propping himself up with his arm, "mine as well just read to get things off of my mind." He opens the book and begins to read again.