LiTtLe CuTiE~

Sosuke0549

606ee3469bc4d2f08bb4d6249f4e9cc2.jpg

Name:Tomo

Personality: a outgoing person, loves laughing and goofing around. Very kind hearted - but don't get him made~ he does crazy things when pissed.

Like(s): sweets, amusement parks, a sucker for romance.

Dislike(s): rude people, lier's, scary movies, vegetables, and not big on party's.

Other: Tomo in a collage student, he wears square back glasses for reading. He never New his dad. And his mother recently passed away. He has a little sister but he can't take care of her- he often visits his grandmothers house to see her.

Her names Yori.

[ picture]

871115__baby_t.jpg

here:

Kai

Naoki

Name: Naoki

Role: Seme

Personality: Hardcore And Cold (But sometimes.. caring )

Like(s): Cute Boys, Brown Haired Boys, Fruits And Almost Everything!

Dislike(s):Female

And He Come From A Royal Family, Sell 3000 House, Owned 200 Cafe, A Manager Of A Famous Hotel "Bon Te Hotel", And Made 200 Hotel.

Name: Kai

Personality: Rude And Non-Polite

Dislikes: Almost Everything

Note: Whenever People Make Him Mad. They Will Be Punished.

WARNINGS: this Rp will most likely include-

S&M~

Rape~

Cursing~

Hardcore~

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• CutiePie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At Bon Te Hotel,Naoki Kick The Door Of Kai's Room.

"Oi, Kai.." Naoki Calls Kai Name And Then Wishepered Something To Kai.

"...Do You Have His Phone Number?" Kai Asked Naoki And Then Naoki Gived A Card That Have A Number.

"Heh." Both Kai And Naoki Have An Evil Glare And Feel That The Idea Will Works.

Tomo sat an a near by cafe. He waa sitting by a window- wearing his square reading glasses. A book in hand as he sipped his yummy coffee- alot of the girls that came in couldn't help but look at him. He was very sexy~

As Tomo kept to himself He suddenly got a tex message. He put his book aside taking off his reading glasses as he checked his iPhone.

"You Got A Free Place At Bon Te Hotel!"

It said... that was the best hotel in town! Offten celebrates stayed there. How could he get a free room?!

He was really excited! He got up and put his book in his bag -along with his glasses as hesnatched his coffee..heading over to the famous hotel.

At Bon Te Hotel."Welcome..Young Master, We Been Waiting For You" A High-Class Servant Called Tomo "Master"

"Please Come This Way Young Master.." The Servant Show Tomo The Way. And He Was Showed To A Beautiful Room

Full Of Expensive Bed, Expensive Sofa, Expensive Plate And Things That Are Expensive.

"This Is Our VIP Room, Cost Almost More Than 300 Milion. And Please Enjoy You're Stay Here Young Master.." The Servant Leave Tomo Alone At The Expensive Room.

Tomo warather confused.

Standing in the very elegant room he put his bagdown and explored. Hecouldn't resist taking off his shoes and jumping on the bed..he was still a kid at heart sometimes. Tomo looked out thwindow- which was its own wall . Damn was he high! He could se all of JJapan from up here! The flat screen, the fridge filled with expensive wine, cheeses, fresh fruits and ....oh my! Chocolate strawberry's! THIS PLACE WAS AWESOME!

Tomo couldn't stop smiling as he ate a chocolate strawberry. Licking his lips he checked out the bathroom next...

(( whats with all thecaps for every word? And can you be a tad more detailed. Thanks~ ))

(( pause~ don't control my character- or anyone else's- youll piss alot of people off. And make sure to reread your post before posting- your repsonses sound funny. Like Tarzan talk, "me like you" you like me?" Stuff like that. Don't do that... So repost and try that again.... ))

Tomo paused-

who could that be?

Tomo went over to the door and slowly cracked it open- suprised to see two very handsome guys stranding at his front door...

He smiled.

" hello! Can.i help you?"

He always tried to be friendly to people so he opened the door wider.

" please come in."

the two handsome man go inside. "so...this is the kid?" kai whispered to naoki. "yeah..why?" naoki answered. "hm..interesting.." kai smiles and naoki too. naoki suddenly put a sleeping pills to his mouth and then kissed tomo. naoki put the sleeping pills to his mouth. and that makes tomo asleep.

Tomo's eyes widen as he was suddenly kissed. He struggled against Naoki panicking as he felt the others wet warm tongue. Tomo tried to move his tongue away but..he started to feel funny. As the pilll slid down his throat.

(( when you post makes two didn't lines. Other wise its hard to read.

"How are you?"

" im good you?"

" oh mine swell.."

Like that... and more detail! You could of made a lot of tongue action there. Take your time. You don't. Need to reply really fast to me ... i meed detail. Think about it when your typing...))

Naoki stopped kissed him and then kai put tomo to bed.

"yo...open your eyes, idiot." naoki yells to tomo's ear.

"...he still asleep, idiot." kai opened tomo's clothes

"..." naoki ignored kai's words.

and kai is still busy opening tomo's clothes

"done" after that, kai started to take one of a drug form naoki's pants, and open tomo's mouth and put the drug thro his throat

"okay..he might wake up soon.." kai worried.

"why?" naoki asked

"because.... you take 2 minutes sleeping pills, idiot." kai searching on naoki's pants for more drugs to find.

"well...i dont actually care if he's sleeping or not... i just wanted to fuck him that's all.." naoki answered.

"take off your pants." kai frustated.

"pervert." naoki take off his pants. and give it to kai

"...." as you know, kai is non-polite and doesn't like to say 'thanks' or 'sorry' and then kai take all the drugs form naoki's pants and searching for 3 hours sleeping drugs. so they can do it more.

"heh. he looks cute. hm..maybe i touch his nipple for a bit..." Naoki touched his nipple he was about to lick them but.. naoki notice something 'hard' down there.

"wow, he get hard..." naoki touched tomo's hardon..while that naoki kissed tomo, his tongue licks tomo's tongue and then he suck tomo's tongue.

naoki feel that tomo's hardon is more harder than before. but suddenly...

((sorry it's too long. and sorry there's some caps. and your character suppose to wake up because i think it's already more than 2 minutes XD and yeah the part where kai touching your character will be soon!))

((No no- the longer the better- but again- your controlling my character by ssaying hes already hard, you need to watch that. I don't want to end this rp when we just started it.

But im takeing it a few steps back ))

Tomo heard the two men's voices. His eye lids opening up.

" s...stop...w-what did...you do to..me?"

His voice sluggish. As his struggling died down.

Who where these guys?

Tomo tried pulling away but no avail... his body! His body wasn't listening to him?!!

Tomo flinched as his nipple was touch.

" unn...n-no..."

Tomo took a shaking step back and fell... landed on his ass. He looked up at the two strangers...were they going to rape him?!

" h-Help! Help me!"

He yelled. Scared of what the boys could do to.him.

He looked positivity terrified.

He looked down at himself seeing his shirt had been removed. His beautiful body exsposed for the men to see. His creamy skin succulent, his abs divine. His pants were undo and he tried to make a break for the door.

His sexy green eyes filled with fear...

"Annoying child.." kai put his finger to naoki's mouth

and naoki kissed tomo's cock, then naoki licked tomo's cock and started to suck tomo's cock.

kai put off his finger and licked tomo's mouth and then he kissed tomo's mouth. and then kai touching tomo's nipple while kissing him. suddenly, naoki and kai stopped, they unzip their pants and they wanted tomo to suck their cock.