'The Feeling Of A Demon";; Black Butler Roleplay;; rebeccalovesyaoi & Ciel roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The man complied as he deepened the kiss changing position. He laid Ciel down back onto the bed hovering on top of him still in mind not going too far with his master. He stopped kissing him caressing his flushed face. "I won't go too for Boochan and don't ask me to yet unless you're certain about it."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• RebbaNanmi

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciel nodded firmly to his butler, though, instead of kissing him, he reached his arms up and drew him in close, hugging him tenderly, nuzzling his face into the nook of his neck.

Sebastian was again surprised by his master's action. He chuckled lightly hugging him back kissing the top of his head.

"Boochan do you want to be teased by me nowadays?" he let him go but not too much staring at his face.

Ciel looked up at Sebastian, a bit panicked, before responding, "Do what you please..." he looked up at the older male drowsily. This was something that he was most likely going to regret or deny tomorrow. He clung to the older male as if he were a life-line.

Sebastian chuckled a bit carrying Ciel in his arms, looking around the large room. "I'm going to put you down near the window so you can feel thr wind coming through."

He walked towards the window looking back down at his master in his arms smiling.

Ciel nodded quietly, opening his eyes and looking towards the window, staring endlessly out of it. He was fidgeting a bit, feeling a bit nervous.

"I'm fine...I just hate looking at this godforsaken area." murmured Ciel quietly, his lip twitching in slight annoyance even mentioning where he lived.

"is there somewhere you would want to visit?" Sebastian asked, "you know for a change of pace and area?"

The butler carried Ciel away from the windowsill and onto the table. He sat him on the table staring closely at his master.

"No, I hate people, I don't wish to see them." Ciel stared off at the ceiling for moments before randomly saying, "If there was a chance that I could ever become human again...I would wish for you to take my soul...I would want you to do it slowly, so I know that I would be dying..." Ciel's blue eyes drifted off before he said, "I don't want to live an eternity."

"You want to die in my hands while I've taken your soul when you were human?" He asked to be certain of what he heard coming out of Ciels' mouth.

"If I had eaten you of course I'd devour you slowly taking my time and enjoying it because you're a worthy soul I'd fight anyone for....like that bastard Claude...."

"Yes." murmured Ciel quietly, his eyes flickering red momentarily before transitioning back into their cyan color that they usually remained at. Ciel didn't want the life of a demon, he wanted to die after what happened when Alois possessed his body. He wished that it was all over. Ciel never really opened up about things like this before, and he started to feel a bit uncomfortable doing so. He was considering getting up out of Sebastian's lap, but his body seemed to refuse his bidding, as he sank deeper into the warmth that Sebastian offered.

Sebastian caressed Ciel's face lovingly and full of concern. "Boochan do you want me to do anything for you as of now?" he asked carrying Ciel around the room with no place to go of course.

Sebastian would always show concern for his small master human or not. He sat down on the boys' large bed wrapping his long arms around his lithe frame just staring at beautiful azure orbs.

The younger male shook his head quietly to the question his butler asked, his eyes starting to wander, not feeling comfortable about the way Sebastian was looking at him. Ciel didn't know love, and he didn't know how to identify it. It scared him. His face was beginning to heat up frantically, and he covered his face with his hands, embarrassed.

Sebastian chuckled wryly removing Ciels' hands away from his face. "i see youre flustered boochan." He laid him back on the bed thinking he should begin lunch soon and check on the others.

"I should be going soon boochan to check on the others and prepare snacks for you. Or would you rather touch the breakfast you didn't eat yet?"

Ciel blinked a few times before he quietly said, "I'm not hungry." Ever since Ciel had received the demon side of his soul, he had been losing his appetite over the years. "Please....stay."

"dont you want me to check on the others though?" He asked curiously.

The demon stayed beside Ciel either way waiting for an answer as he yawned a bit. He stretched his long arms looking back at his human/demon master Ciel Phantomive.

"I told them to take the day off, actually." said Ciel with a small sigh, glancing at the ceiling, the peach stain blush starting to fade.

Sebastian groaned. "I wasn't informed about that boochan...I told them to work..."

He stood up from the bed getting himself together. "I should head out for a while and tell them to finish what they're doing now for tomorrow." the demon bowed excusing himself looking for the others.

Not far from where stood the Phantomhive mansion stood another one belonging to the Trancys. They were always rivaling since the beginning of time, Alois Trancy and his butler Claude Faustus with Sebastian Michealis and Ciel Phantomhive.

a blond sat in a carriage awaiting for his lousy and lovable butler, Claude. He kept calling on him annoyingly. the maid of the Trancys sat across from her young lord smiling a bit, "danna-sama is there anything you'd like me to do..?"

"Yes shut up!" he spat at her.

Ciel sighed quietly under his breath before laying back down in bed, staring at the wall with some boredom. There were many things in his mind that needed to be sorted out, but for now, he'd just go with the flow of things.

==

Claude sighed quietly and checked his watch and quietly huffed to himself. Rubbing his forehead, he exited the mansion and headed towards the carriage, entering quietly, and half-bowing to his master. His yellow eyes and apathetic face were as plain as usual. "Hello, your highness. Where would you care to go?"

Sebastian told the others to stop working and enjoy a day off, which shocked them as they were used to working alot. Not hard as Sebastian does, but they didnt fight it and went to do their own things.

The demon began cleaning around where it was messy throughout the manor, sighing to himself. "...I get a bad feeling something will happen...." he told himself as he needed to notify his master sometime soon of his feeling.

Alois clasped his fingers together laughing. "I want us to get Ciel and bring him back here..!" he sat on Claude's lap awaiting for anyreaction from his stoic butler, but lovable to him no matter.

Ciel sighed softly, curling up in a soft ball, pulling the blanket over him, not enjoying the quite cold air drafting into the room. Sneezing softly, he rubbed his nose quietly. He stared at the stuff around him, at the same boring things that were in his room.

====

Claude's facial expression didn't change, though there seemed to be slight hurt in his voice, "Am I not enough to satisfy you, your highness?"

Sebastian rushed upstairs to his masters' bedroom knocking on the door. He waited for an answer as he hated the feeling he had which included and meant another demon will come between them again.

Alois sat on Claude's lap kissing the side of his face, "of course you do, Claude! You know how I feel for you!"

Ciel glanced upwards a bit before saying, "Come in." He laid his head back down on the mattress, his eyes holding a bit of a groggy gaze in them, rubbing at them sleepily. He was still tired given the lack of sleep he had gotten last night.

===

"If I am enough for you, young master, than why do you seek out Ciel Phantomhive so badly?" Claude asked quietly.

Sebastian entered bowing down closing the door from behind him. "Boochan for some reason I get the feeling something will happen tonight..." he explains approaching the groggy boy. "You havent' slept much boochan?"

Alois smiled wrapping arms around Claude's neck. "are you jealous?"