'The Feeling Of A Demon";; Black Butler Roleplay;; rebeccalovesyaoi & Ciel roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"No, I haven't been able to sleep for the past few nights." admitted Ciel flatly before asking, "What do you believe will happen?"

=======

"Possibly. What if I want to be the only person you seek?" He asked, though he kept the same straight face.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• RebbaNanmi

Top Posters In This Topic

"I meant that tonight something evil will be coming our way..and we need to be on guard." Sebastian covered Ciels' body with the heavier blankets noting the teen shivering. "Do you want me to bring you some milk or tea boochan?"

Alois kissed his lips to shut him up. He knew the only person he'd give his love and body to was his butler Claude Faustus, and he loved that he was jealous just for him.

Ciel looked at Sebastian carefully before saying, "No. But, as I said earlier, I wish for you to stay with me. This time, being an order."

==

Claude didn't respond for a few moments, his lips limp for a minute or so against Alois'. Hesitantly, he kissed back.

Sebastian bowed his head sitting beside Ciel on the bed. "what would boochan want me to do for him?" he asked not used to do nothing. he's always moving around the manor just for his own master and given him anything he needed or desired if he wanted to including himself.

Alois pulled back grinning. "Let's kick their asses and capture Ciel..because I want my way with him!"

"I just want you to stay here with me, and lay down with me, so I know that you're here..." murmured Ciel quietly, resting his head further into the pillow.

===

"Yes, your highness." He said quietly, his hand over his heart before resting his hand on his lap.

Sebastian was surprised with the request but complied. He remove his black jacket putting it on the edge of the bed before getting himself comfortable on the large bed. The demon laid beside Ciel holding onto his waist bringing him closer to himself, "..so boochan you want to rest some more?"

Alois looked out the window as the carriage began moving by Hannah. she wanted to make her blond master happy but knew it was impossible especially since Claude and Alois became lovers not too long ago.

Ciel sighed quietly before answering, "Yes, I would." He stared off for a moment before saying, "Not really sleep, just...relax I suppose."

===

Claude sat in the carriage nonchalantly as always, leaning slightly against the cushions. He had his hands in his lap, given he didn't touch his master unless he was ordered to.

"well your body seems relaxed now laying down on the bed." Sebastian says yawning which surprised the demon man.

Alois looked back at Claude grinning sitting beside him, "is my butler jealous just because I want Ciel?" the blond sat on the dark haired man's lap playing around with his serious face, enjoying it.