A_Broken_and_Fallen_Heart

Teesie

Mikito blushed staring at Haruku lovingly and warmly. he looked around the hallway wishing it was just him and the priincipal. Shu excused himself going to his crushs' office and wanting to help him with his work papers.

"OkaY sensei keep me informed then sir." he bowed at both taken his leave.

Mikito watched waving at the older senpai of hes' as his green eyes followed Harukus' trailing ones. "...Amagai...i hate him, i wish you can fire him so he doesnt' bother or make me feel uncomfortable around here..." the small teen says sadly. 'i wish i can know more of you too sensei..please i'm fallen for you already and you have made me feel safe since the first day sir..'

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Teesie

Haruku stared to his student and grabbed onto his hand and lead him into his office. The principal smiled softly to Mikito and sighed. "Look, I plan for you to have a good school here so I won't let Amagai ruin it for you. I have a plan to get him out of this university, ok?"

Staring to the smaller male and watching for the other's reaction. The white haired man kind of felt bad for the plan he made against the other, but it couldn't be helped. Amagai needed to learn his lesson and see how it feels to be hurt.

(listen hun wenever i have this ' means Mikito is thinking it not saying it out loud..im sorry ur gonna have to reread ur part again.. and ill just add color to it everytime one of the characters im using has thoughts and sometimes wishes to think it aloud but really its on their mind. )

Haruku stared to his student and grabbed onto his hand and lead him into his office. The principal smiled softly to Mikito and sighed. "Look, I plan for you to have a good school here so I won't let Amagai ruin it for you. I have a plan to get him out of this university, ok?"

Staring to the smaller male and watching for the other's reaction. The white haired man kind of felt bad for the plan he made against the other, but it couldn't be helped. Amagai needed to learn his lesson and see how it feels to be hurt.

Mikito smiled at the principal bowing his head, "why you're going so far In helping me sensei...?" he asked sitting on the chair across from the principal's desk. He touched his small hands blushing loving the feel of it when Haruku touched him feeling his heart melting each time the man helps him with any problems he comes forth.

Amagai was in his office messing with one of the newest freshmen faking the attraction he has forthr younger boy. Who he wanted badly is Mikito as he will do anything to get back the feminine teenage boy, figuring his supposedly friend and rival has a thing for Mikito already. After an hour of making love he threw the boy out of his office thinkng of a way to frame Haruku big time.