I didn't say i love you!!!

Elmeida

Summary:Suzuki's classmate and childhood friend,Yoneda,visits for the weekend.

Warning:May include rape(?)

Technically the title is, 'When did I say I love you?'

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elmeida

• yaoi4fans

Top Posters In This Topic

CH1

Of all the people to decide to visit, it just had to be him.Suzuki grumbled loudly. Whenever he was angry,he would voice out his frustrations. He checked his watch again and sighed heavily.

He was waiting for his childhood friend and classmate,Yoneda,to finish his club activities so they could walk home together. If it wasn't for his mother pushing him,he would have been home,already finished his homework and planning for the weekend ahead. But,somehow,he didn't mind waiting.

''Suzuki!'' Yoneda called out from a distance. He quickly joined Suzuki who was waiting by the school gates.

''Suzuki? What's the matter? Your face is flushed.'' Yoneda asked Suzuki who was clearly avoiding his gaze.

''N-nothing at all!'' Suzuki replied shakily.Don't shout out of nowhere, it's not good for my heart! Suzuki's face was as red as a beetroot.

He looked down to hide his face but Yoneda saw it.Damn those sharp eyes of yours!

''Oh?'' Yoneda smirked and leaned closer to Suzuki,who was a head shorter than him. His hands against the wall trapping him. ''could it be you're blushing at the sound of my voice?'' he asked teasingly.

Out of sheer embarrassment,Suzuki tried to push Yoneda away but he didn't budge. He tried again, his slender and small hands pressing on Yoneda's broad chest. This is bad, if he leans closer...Yoneda's scent is too strong, my little me might not control himself.

''N-nothing of the sort!! I was in the sun for too long, it's your fault too for taking your sweet time.'' If you have nowhere to run, make an excuse.

''Can you stop kneading my chest, it kinda tickles.'' Yoneda said holding back a chuckle, he loved how Suzuki reacted whenever he was close.

''I'm not kneading, you idiot! I'm trying to push you away!'' Still looking down, Suzuki tried to push Yoneda again, but not even a flinch. This is what you would expect from the ace of the judo club,a hard as rock body. But on the other hand....feeling up his chest like this might not be so b.....NO!!!Get a hold of yourself Suzuki! Do not get tempted! Suzuki debated in his head. He did that sometimes....okay, all the time if it involved Yoneda.

''We're going to be late for dinner and my mom might get worried.'' Suzuki said quietly. He wasn't sure whether he was heard until Yoneda finally moved and started walking ahead of him. Suzuki followed, relieved that Yoneda stopped teasing him.

He was okay with walking behind for he didn't want Yoneda to see his expression. And most imprtantly he didn't want to see Yoneda. With his tall physique, he stood out but with his jet black short hair, strong but not muscly build, chiseled face and warm brown colored eyes: he stood out even more.

I'm sure you've already guessed it, I'm in love with Yoneda. I don't remember when it started. In elimentary? Junior high? All I know is that my world started revolving around Yoneda since long ago. Now, looking at his broad back, I feel like confessing to him. Problem is, I've only seen Yoneda date girls, so that must mean he's straight. Yeah, I look like a girl with my short height, small physique, smooth skin, chestnut colored eyes and slightly slanted grey colored eyes; but I'm not the real thing.

And Yoneda hates getting into long term relationships. He dates all his girlfriends for a month or two at the most and then dumps them. He's single right now and that makes my urges to confess to him uncontrollable.

Of course I can't take that chance. I can't ruin our friendship just because I selfishly confessed to him, I should think about his feelings too. I'm sure he will be disgusted and I'm not sure if I will ever recover if he rejects me. Watching him from the sidelines is enough for me. As long as I'm close to him, I don't care if he dates others. I can handle this.

''Suzuki, why're you walking so slow? Didn't you say your mom might worry? And stop walking behind me all the time! C'mon!'' Yoneda said as he held out his large hand.

All it took was a glance from Yoneda and his voice that made Suzuki's heart beat like crazy. He grit his teeth and grumbled,Hurry up and get a girlfriend, you bastard or I might lose it.

He took Yoneda's hand and as they walked, Suzuki was really doubting he would last this weekend.