New in town (thetraveler and YaoiLoverFangirl19)

thetraveler

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetraveler

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Basketball." Ringo's eyes twinkled as he thought about the activity. "Just, the rush of 'will I make it?' every single time you shoot, and the suddenness of each thing. The game can change tides at any time, and it almost always does..." Ringo drifted off into his daydream.

Rito smiled" i liked basketball but that was before i got basketball in my head and after i didnt like basketball very much and i start to enjoy fotball better"

Ringo frowned. "oh, I'm sorry. Being hurt is no fun. You seemed to make it out ok though." Ringo shrugged. "Although, football can be a violent sport too..."

Rito smiled" yes i know that but i more awake When I'm playing fotball, i was not really awake When the basket ball hit my heard"

"Ah," Ringo chuckled. "One of those. I'm like that a lot during English. The teacher will ask me a question when I'm completely out of it. Horrible, I know."

((eheh 'sokay))

Ringo raised his eyebrows. "What do I wanna be? Gee, I dunno. An actor, maybe? You?"

- - - Updated - - -

((eheh 'sokay))

Ringo raised his eyebrows. "What do I wanna be? Gee, I dunno. An actor, maybe? You?"

"A doctor huh? Interesting. I really like gym, like I said, but other than that I'm not a fan of too much else." He tapped his pencil against his desk. "I guess I like Science..." He yawned.

Rito yawn to and he finnaly heard the school bell and the teacher walked out Of the classroom and Rito smiled at Ringo" finnaly its about time the school bell ringt out, what Should we do Ringo?"

"Sure, it's this way," Ringo guided his friend out of the classroom and down the hall. Ringo suddenly realized that he would get to see Rito changing in a few short moments. He blushed deeply and tried to think about what his friend had said instead of what his pants were feeling.

Rito follow Ringo towards the gym, he looked forward to have gym, since he loved sport very much and he hope they could play fotball and not basketball

Ringo shuffled into the pungent locker room and went right away to his gym locker, opening it and and pulling out his shorts and shirt. His heart was pounding and his face felt hot as he changed. Ringo tried to be quick, because this would get awkward really fast. If he could avoid that, he would

Rito took off his skirt and pants was now bare, he open his locker and put his skirt and pants in the locker, open his gym bag and took out his gym clocthes and put gym clocthes on himself

Ringo waited in agony for his new friend to finish changing, and when he finally was done, he led him out to the open gym floor.

- - - Updated - - -

Ringo waited in agony for his new friend to finish changing, and when he finally was done, he led him out to the open gym floor.

Rito follow Ringo to the open gym floor and smiled at Ringo" Wonder what we shall do in the gym? I hope we can play litter bit fotball"

Ringo contemplated for a moment. Then he smiled widely. "It's your lucky day my friend, we happen to have started the football unit last week!" Ringo was actually sad to have moved on from basketball, but for Rito to be happy was something that gave him joy also.

Rito happly hugged his friend" really thats big news, i cant belive it, I'm so happy right now, thank you for telling me that"

Ringo was surprised at the sudden embrace, but by no means unhappy. He gently hugged back, before awkwardly and tenatively pulling away. "You're welcome," he chuckled, blushing.