Horror Booth Love

Zombie_In_A_Box

Soraru can't stop smiling.

It was like a date for him. Screw the fact that he's a guy.

Soraru looked more vibrant than ever, and that caught the girls' attentions.

It was a first time for Soraru to come and visit into a coffee shop with someone who he just met.

Still, Soraru didn't mind those kinds of details. His mind was preoccupied by the fact that he's being accepted by the other guy.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Ero Gaki

Jun started walking towards the cafe he mentioned, feeling more nervous than ever. He felt as if everyone was watching his every step as if waiting for him to fall... The short male shook off the thought and let out a small sigh before stopping in front of a small cafe. "Here we are~ The latte is amazing here..." The purple-eyed male said softly.

He stepped inside, smiling at the owner. "Table for two." He asked as the woman stared at Soraru for a while before letting out a warm smile. "Right here~" She said while leading them both to an empty table.

Mattaku. She's also one of my fangirls, considering that awkward stare she gave me.

"Thank you." with a forced smile on his face, Soraru replied to the owner.

Soraru sat and he looked around the coffee shop.

The customers were mostly lovers and businessmen, so teenagers like them were kind of out of place.

But he doesn't mind since it is his chance to know more about the cutie.

"The shop has a comfortable feeling on it. Do you come here often?"

Jun sat down in front of him and leaned down to grab a magazine. "Eh?" The short male glanced up to the other while taking out a magazine about photography. "Oh, yeah... I love it here, and the food's great... Besides, you can take a book or a magazine to read while you wait~" Jun smiled and opened the magazine.

Soon after, a waiter came up to the two, offering them both a warm smile. "Jun, the usual for you?" He asked softly as the short male nodded with a chuckle. "I come here too often.. Soraru, do you know what you'll take?"

Soraru shook his head.

"I have no idea on what I would order. Etou, tanomu. Please order something for me. I do not mind on what you're going to choose." Soraru then gave an embarassed smile.

He took the other magazine and his eyes sparked when he saw the magazine cover.

"Woah! Kyoukai no Kanata! Kore.. This is my favorite Anime!" Soraru enthusiastically said.

"Do you like Anime,.. etou...

Ahaha.. your name.. Mind if you tell me what it is?" Soraru awkwardly said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Jun stared at Soraru for a few seconds, a small pout appearing. “I told it already... I'm Jun. Don't you remember? You already asked me this...“ The short male muttered softly and glanced up to the waiter. “A strawberry cake and the red tea for him, then~“ He smiled at the waiter who just nodded with a chuckle and turned to walk off. “Have fun with your date, Jun~“ The waiter said and walked off, leaving the said guy blushing a bright red.

The short male cleared his throat and glanced up at Soraru. “You know my name, yet I don't know yours. That's a bit unfair, don't you think?“

Soraru's jaw dropped.

"EEEHHHHHH? You did?" Soraru surprisingly asked. "Seriously?" Soraru then sighed and he did a facepalm.

How could I even forget?

Soraru then heard the waiter about saying to have fun with Jun's date.

Soraru then got back to his normal self and he replied to the waiter. "He will, Mr." And Soraru chuckled.

"Eh? My name?" Soraru then smiled.

"Soraru,"

Jun rolled his eyes slightly and let out a soft sigh as his cheeks lit up in red flames at Soraru's answer to the waiter. He was going to be made fun of for a month, at least.

"Soraru, eh?" Jun muttered out to himself and opened the magazine. "I hope you're not against strawberries..." He said quietly while glancing up at the other from beneath his eyelashes.

Soraru knew that what he said to the waiter would make Jun angry.

He could also see the hint that Jun was annoyed by that, but he didn't care.

He really is cute. My next goal: His number. But I'll take it slowly.

Soraru smiled. "Yeah, Soraru. I am not against strawberries. I also do not like it that much. Just a so-so, I guess." He replied with a radiating smile.

Jun shook his head and chuckled. "This cake will change your mind for sure. It's simply amazing..." The short male muttered out while looking at the magazine. Unconsciously, he stuck out his tongue to lick his dried-off lips while reading an article about a photographer who specialized in taking photos of wild animals.

The purple-eyed male crossed his legs while his slender finger turned over to another page. He fixed his glasses while continuing to read, tucking in a few strands of hair under his ear.

"I see. I'm looking forward to that cake." Soraru replied.

Soraru placed his right elbow on the table and then his left hand scanned the Anime Magazine he checked a while ago.

He took a little peek on Jun, and he noticed how slender and cute Jun is.

"Are you popular, Jun-san?" He asked as he wore a smile to make Jun feel comfortable about his sudden question.

Jun blinked a few times before a light red colored his cheeks. "I'm far from popular..." He mumbled out softly and nervously tucked a few hair strands behind his ear. Soraru's gaze was making him feel slightly uncomfortable...

He let out a small sigh and glanced at the waiter who brought their drinks. He placed the red tea for Soraru and the green tea with lemons for Jun. "Enjoy~" The waiter smiled and walked off.

Soraru raised an eyebrow.

"I do not believe you. You're the type of guy who.." Soraru then scanned Jun's body again. He was at dazed, but he got back to his senses.

"Who could make girls and some boys swoon~" Soraru continued and then he smirked.

Soraru also thanked the waiter who served them tea.

He took a sip and glanced at Jun again.

I must play a Sim Date where one of the characters that i should get.. wears glasses.

Jun blushed brightly at Soraru's words and looked away while biting his lip. Very few people ever said that to him, and even then they were usually just joking! "I-I don't..." He muttered out softly with his cheeks as red as the stop sign.

A soft sigh escaped Jun's lips and he took his own cup, holding it with both hands for a while. He closed his eyes just to enjoy the warmth that was radiaing from the cup.

Soraru smiled when he saw the shorter guy's expression. It was obvious that the other guy was pretty surprised and was uncomfortable due to what he said. But no matter how Jun denies it, Soraru can't help but think of him that way. Slender build, round rare-colored eyes considering that it is purple, those cute big glasses lenses that matches his eyes, his pale and seemingly smooth skin, and the way he blushes whenever Soraru says something worth blushing for.

He was so cute, and even a straight guy like Soraru couldn't help but get swept away.

Soraru took another sip of his red tea. When he placed the tea on the table, Soraru gulped.

I guess this is the time.

"Um, Jun-san, I see that you are a very interesting person, and I can't help but want to get to know you more. Etou, I want to continue spending time with you like this, a-and if you can't, we could just talk.. some things over the phone. S-So if you do not mind, can I get your number?" Soraru averted his gaze from Jun and blushed as he stated the question.

Jun could feel his blush increasing with each word Soramu said. "Stop adding the -san when you call me..." He muttered out at first while keeping his gaze turned to the cup. Without looking at the taller male, Jun took out a small piece of paper and scribbled down his telephone number before passing it for the other. "Here..." He said softly before he did the mistake of looking at the blonde.

The way his face seemed just a little bit flushed, the same smile that he kept on his face - Soramu looked more and more like the sun for Jun. Immediately after throwing a glance at his new friend, Jun looked away and took a small sip of his drink. "You can call me a-anytime you want... Just... Not when I'm in college - I'm there Monday-Friday from eight to five, usually..." He said quietly while lightly kicking his legs. He was never feeling this nervous before...

"Jaa, how should I address you?" Soraru asked and took another sip of his Red Tea.

Soraru then got very happy when Jun said yes. "Really? That's great! Sure, I am kind of busy with my schedule too so it's understandable. By the way, in what College do you study?" Soraru then asked.

He hoped that Jun was studying at the same school as he was in. Raishin U.

Then Soraru pulled out his phone from his pocket. "L-Let's exchange now, okay?"

"Just call me Jun, that's enough." He said softly and glanced at Soraru when he heard the question. "Kyoto University, and you?" He asked while taking out his phone which seemed to be ringing. "Oh, sorry, let me take this~" He smiled to the blonde as he answered, his expression turning sour in a few instants. "I did." He answered the other person while leaning back against his chair. "No, it's fine... You should go and have fun with that douche-.. Maria, do you not see how he treats you? H-hey!" The purple-eyed male let out a groan and shook his head. "Fine, I won't, sorry... Bye."

"Souka. Ja, I won't hold back on calling you that, Jun." Soraru joked and then he chuckled.

"I'm from Raishin U. It's not that pretty far from your university." He answered.

He excused Jun when Jun took a call.

Jun wasn't pretty far when he answered the call, so Soraru could hear some of their conversations.

a Love Quarrel?

Jun sighed and put his phone away before lightly shaking his head. “Sorry 'bout this...“ He muttered out and took his drink back into his hands. The short male then lifted his eyes to look at Soraru and let out a small smile. “Raishin U? A friend of mine goes there~“ He smiled and took a sip as the waiter brought their food - a strawberry cake for Soraru and an Italian chocolate dessert for Jun. The later smiled and thanked the waiter before turning back to his friend. “Actually, how are you doing in university?“