Baked to Perfection (Clover and XiuLin)

クローバー (Clover)

"Oh. Heh, silly me!" Ryou put the broken lights away. "Is there anything else you need me to do?"

Ryou went to check on the soup again. So far, so good. The soup was still simmering as planned. He checked the clock. 5:20 PM. He made a note to take out the chicken and debone it in 40 minutes.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• XiuLin

Ryou checked the soup again after some waiting and saw that it was done.

"Oh great! It's done! Hey, Xiu, could you help me debone the chicken?" Ryou called. He looked around for something to take the chicken out of the pot with.

"First of all, do you have anything to take the chicken out with?" Ryou asked.

Xiu took out long necked fork from a low cabnet and a cutting board. He stick the chicken right in it's breast and pulled it out of the pot, placing it on the cutting board to cool. He then washed it with warm water and put it back into the cabnet. "Now that's done. Just have to let it cool down." He said walking out of the kitchen and on his way out gave Ryou a soft squeeze on the shoulder.

Ryou giggled as Xiu touched his shoulders. He turned off the stove to let the soup sit for a little. He tasted it and added more salt to it, deciding that it needed more flavor. He then decided to debone the chicken now since the meat was easier to cut when warm. Carefully retrieving it from the cabinet, he took a large fork and knife and started cutting out the breasts, legs, and dark meat. Once the meat was taken completely off of the bones, he discarded the bones and cut the chicken into smaller pieces before putting them back in the soup, mixing them in together.

"Come and get it!" he shouted in a singsong voice.

After Xiu was peaking out a front window at the drug store cashier as he waited on the meal to be finished. He was glaring at him. 'What does he have that I do not?' He thought before he was interrupted by Ryou's voice calling from the kitchen. He removed his finger from the blind he was peaking out of and headed into the kitchen. He walked behind Ryou and gently turned him around. He then stepped back and sighed. "I have something I should tell you..." His voice trailed off as he thought of how to say it. His mouth was going dry as he tried to say the words. "I-I love you, Ryou." His cheeks deepened in a slight pinkish red as he told him this.

Ryou looked shocked. Xiu loved him?! He never expected anyone to say that to him. However, he didn't know how to respond. This was the first time a man was confessing his feelings to him!

What should I do?! I've never had a man tell me this before! Should I ask him to wait? Should I just say yes?! Please... Someone... Help... he thought.

"Xiu..." Ryou blushed. "Thank you... But... This is so sudden...! I-I don't know how I feel yet... It's not that I don't like you back. I-I just need to think it through first."

Xiu moved closer due to him not wanting to see his pout, he gave him a gentle kiss on the his forehead. 'I hope it has nothing to do with the drug store worker' He thought to himself. He then pulled away and served himself a bowl of the chicken soup. He went to the table to eat it.

In the days and weeks following Xiu's confession, Ryou felt more and more compelled to confess himself. However, he didn't know how to do so, so he began to talk to Shin frequently at work about relationships. From their talks, Ryou learned that Shin had a self-confidence issue, and his boyfriend and foster brother Roger was his main resource for confidence, which explained why he was always on the phone with him while he talked to Ryou. One day, Ryou decided that he would finally be ready to tell Xiu that he loved him back, and decided to rehearse it at Shin's apartment.

The days and weeks that passed with Ryou over the end of year holidays, he started showing his feelings more. He would playful grope his rear end daily, let him know whenever he was aroused by pulling him against it, telling him "I love you" with lingering kisses. But that day where he saw Ryou head over to the apartment he once lived in, he thought he could be cheating. "What is Ryou doing over there with HIM!?" After he waited for Ryou to be busy with the brunette, he left the house and walked a crossed the street to find out if he was right or wrong.

"All right, Ryou. Remember what we've been talking about." Shin said. "I want you tell me what you're going to tell him."

Ryou gulped. He wasn't sure how it would go, even in practice. He noticed that Xiu's advances were more and more adventurous. He wanted to tell Xiu with every fiber of his being that he loved him too, but wasn't sure how to do so. That's why he was in this scenario with Shin, right?

"A-all right..." Ryou took a deep breath. "Xiu... I've thought about my feelings for a long time, and I think I've come to a decision. Xiu, I love you."

Xiu was against the wall by Shin's apartment, when he was over hearing him and Ryou only talking, which calmed his suspicious thoughts. When he heard...¨Xiu, I love you.¨ He smiled then walked away from the wall and sneaked back to the house, without being seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Xiu was against the wall by Shin's apartment, when he was over hearing him and Ryou only talking, which calmed his suspicious thoughts. When he heard...¨Xiu, I love you.¨ He smiled then walked away from the wall and sneaked back to the house, without being seen.

"There, you did fine. Now, I think you should be off now. I've got to—" Shin was interrupted by a black-haired man opening his door before Ryou could touch the knob. Ryou backed away, scared.

"Oi, could you turn your music down? I'm trying to nap, and it's driving... me..." the man stopped when he realized that Shin was there. "Shin? Is that you?"

"Roger?!" Shin looked at his boyfriend for the first time since his graduation. The two of them flew into each other's arms and kissed passionately.

"Shin... I've missed you so much..." Roger said softly into Shin's ear, biting his earlobe and eliciting a moan from the other.

"R-Ryou, I think you should leave now." Shin said with an apologetic expression on his face. "Good luck with Xiu."

"Thank you so much, Shin!" Ryou left. As he left, he heard the sounds of clothes coming off and Shin moaning loudly in the background. He could faintly hear Roger say something before Shin began to cry out in ecstasy and skin began slapping together. Blushing deeply, Ryou ran out of the apartment, happy that Shin and Roger reunited. Now it was time for him to save his own romance.

Xiu had returned to their house before Ryou had arrived. He managed to pull a book out and pretend to read while he was on sitting on the couch, when he came through the door, in a hurry. He stood up and walked over to him, pulling him into a hug and groped his rear end playfully. "Welcome Home. I missed you." He released one arm from the hug, bringing it to tilt Ryou's chin up to place a kiss one of his lingering kisses on him.

Ryou gasped at Xiu's touches and moaned into the kiss. He pulled away after 5 minutes and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Xiu, I have to apologize to you. I'm sorry I've been spending so much time with Shin. I know you think there's something between us, but there isn't. Shin has a boyfriend already. What I needed from him was help on how to tell you something..."

Another deep breath.

"Xiu, I love you." He said, tears of guilt pouring down his face.

Xiu listened to very word the other spoke. It made him feel better when he said Shin had a boyfriend. He moved his hand from his rear and pulled him into a hug. "You don't know how happy that makes me Ryou." He said with a very soft look on his face.

Ryou kissed Xiu out of happiness. He wrapped his arms around Xiu and pulled the two of them closer together. He felt like he was in heaven in Xiu's arms. He never wanted this moment to end, but it had to when they had to part for breath.

"I'm so sorry, Xiu..." Ryou started crying again.

Xiu breathed to try to calm himself after the kiss.¨Why are you crying?¨ He said softly before he gently kissed Ryou's cheeks in urgency. ¨What did you happen to hear or see at Shin's?¨ He changed the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Xiu breathed to try to calm himself after the kiss.¨Why are you crying?¨ He said softly before he gently kissed Ryou's cheeks in urgency. ¨What did you happen to hear or see at Shin's?¨ He changed the subject.

"N-Nothing... I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier..." Ryou kept sobbing. "I didn't mean for you to be jealous of him... All of this is my fault..."

He held onto Xiu like his life would end if he let go.

• 2 weeks later...

¨Ryou, it's okay.¨ He said softly as he gently rubbed his back. ¨Just because I got jealious, does not mean I will die from it.¨ He said to him.

"Then... Do you still love me?" Ryou asked, his eyes red from crying. "I just didn't know how to tell you how I felt, so I needed help..."

Ryou paused. Xiu confessed to him, and things were well between them again. However, he felt like something was missing. Like he was still incomplete. There was an ingredient missing from the equation, and he knew exactly what it was.

"Xiu..." he began. He slowly leaned into his boyfriend's ear and began to whisper. "Make love to me."

Xiu's lips formed a smirk, but it quickly faded to a more softer smile. He also felt a warm twitch from his ear. His heartbeat began pumping blood quickly and towards his member. ¨Okay.¨ He said

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go to the bedroom~" Ryou said playfully. He had never asked for sex before, but Xiu was agreeing so far, so he figured he did a good enough job of asking.

Xiu lead Ryou by hand to his bedroom. He pushed the door open with his free hand. He let the other's hand go once they stepped through the door opening together. He quickly removed his shirt, showing off his pale and muscle toned chest and arms.