Scarred Lovers

Zombie_In_A_Box

"Ah, I'm not-..." Matt tried to say before Blaise walked out. The brunette frowned slightly and let out a small sigh while shaking his head. The short male walked into the shower cabin after leaving the towel away and turned on the water.

He let out a small hum when he turned on the warm water. The golden-eyed man gently ran his fingers through his hair, firstly washing it with mere water, then looked around only to notice some shampoo. Matt thought about it for a bit, then decided that a small amount wouldn't hurt... When was the last time he properly washed himself anyway?

He then started rinsing his hair with the shampoo, finding the smell rather strong, yet... It was like Blaise. The thought made a soft smile appear on Matt's face as he gently washed his body, trying not to press on the beat marks and bruises too much. The brunette got out of the shower once he was done and quickly dried himself off before glancing at his torn clothes with a small sigh. It would be great if he could fix those up...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akira_Skye

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Blaise had heard Matt begin to say he wasn't afraid. And it put Blaise's mind at ease to hear it. But he had to occupy himself while the stew was cooking and Matt was showering. He thought on it and thought on it. His sex drive had been low all the time and nothing was new there. So he just sighed and sat on the bed.

How long had it been since he said 'by your leave'? How many years had he been disbanded from the knights? Was it seven years? He sat there and took his shirt off. He then looked in the mirror and saw all the scars on his chest. He traipsed a finger across them. He felt each ridge and winced.

They didn't hurt in the slightest. But they left a memory burned into his head. He couldn't ask anything than to forget that day. It was burned into his head for eternity.

Matt let out a small sigh and wrapped the towel around his waist before hesitantly taking his clothes into his hands. If he could only get one warm piece of clothing... It would be so great!

The brunette stepped inside the room that Blaise was at, and his eyes widened slightly at the sight in front of him. So many scars... Just who was that guy? Why did he take him in? Was he going to hurt Matt after all? The golden eyes showed a tint of all that was going in the shorter male's head for a few moments before he calmed down and lightly rubbed his eyes.

"Uhm... Would you happen to have some kind of a sweater I could use? I-It's a bit cold..." The brunette said quietly, regretting asking this already. Questions like these never turned out good... And with this man, who knew just what could he do?

Blaise was too caught up in looking at his scars and remembering his past to notice that Matt had walked into the room. He was wondering how things could have turned out differently that day...

That is, until Matt's voice softly rang out. Blaise jumped back from the mirror and looked at Matt. "Of course you can! Let me just put my own shirt back on..." Blaise was more shocked than anything. He would never dream of laying a hand on Matt in pointless anger. That part of his life was long gone anyway.

After a few moments of searching, Blaise found an old sweater that didn't fit him anymore and he handed it to Matt. "Here you are. I hope my scars didn't scare you too much... They from... A past life."

Matt blinked in confusion when the man jumped back from the mirror. Did he scare Blaise? A small smile lit up on the brunette's face and he took a step towards the other when he pulled out the sweater.

"Thank you so much..." He said softly as he took the sweater and hugged it close to his body, his hair still damp from the previous shower. The boy tilted his head to one side when he heard Blaise's words and smiled before shaking his head.

"They didn't scare me. I've seen worse, anwyay..." He answered quietly and smiled softly. "I'll go and dress up now, if you're okay with that.." Matt was still used to the fact that the ones who took him in had absolute control over him... This was nearly a habit by now. He would always ask before doing the simplest tasks.

Blaise was more surprised than scared. But still, shock was shock, and Blaise showed it. Had he been in battle he would have been killed at that exact moment. But he shook his head and looked at Matt.

"It's not a problem Matt." Blaise smiled gently and looked Matt over once more. He would need more muscle and fat, but nothing Blaise couldn't give to Matt.

But then Blaise heard Matt question stupidly and then he simply shook his head. "You do not need my permission to dress Matt. If you feel the need to dress or undress, you do just that." He smiled gently with his eyes closed and then turned around. "I will not look at you while you dress."

Matt blinked and let out a soft smile when Blaise turned around. With each minute that he spent with this man, somehow he felt safer.

The brunette quickly got rid of the towel and set it away before pulling on his boxers and pants. Then the golden-eyed male put on his shirt and the warm sweater on top. A pleasured sigh escaped Matt's mouth as he felt the warmth that was coming from the sweater.

Matt took the damp towel into his hands and looked over at the other. "I'm done, thank you." He said softly and smiled, the towel folded neatly. He looked at Blaise with a warm, calm look. Never before did he feel so safe in someone else's house...

Blaise simply kept his gaze focused in front of him. He wondered if he would have to divulge his past to Matt. Would he even care about Blaise's past in the first place?

His thoughts were quickly interrupted by Matt's small voice and gentle hands. "Alright." He turned around and his face looked sullen; almost as if he just had someone stab a loved one in front of his face. Even if someone had just been killed; Blaise would hardly care... Or at least he would put on that face.

Hardly phased by much from anyone; Blaise had always been content to live alone. Yet, was that truly enough for him? Could he ever live to fall in love and not want to separate from him?

Matt was quite surprised by the sullen look on Blaise's face. “Is... Is something wrong?..“ He asked softly, feeling worried about the older male. Was it his fault? Did he do something to make the other feel this way?

The brunette bit his lower lip slightly and hesitantly took a step towards the other. “Can I help you in any way?..“ He asked quietly, the damp towel still in his hands. The younger male had a worried look on his face as he looked at Blaise. He seemed so unbreakable, so strong and fierce... How come there was so much sadness in him? Where did it even come from?

Matt then remembered Blaise mentioning something about his past. Did he perhaps made the memories resurface? It was probably his fault the other wasn't feeling that well... “I'm sorry... It's my fault you're feeling like this... D-do you want for me to leave?..“

Blaise simply kept his gaze focused on nothing. He wasn't even looking at Matt. "I'm not fine. I just wish I could forget my past." He never had divulged this much emotion to anyone. It's only because he never had to show that much emotion to people before.

Blaise simply shook his head and looked at Matt. "I'm sorry Matt there is nothing you can do to help." As Matt walked towards Blaise; he stepped back. He knew that one touch from anyone would break him more than he could even handle.

Blaise then looked at Matt and shook his head. "It's nothing you did. It's just my past is surfacing in my head and I want it gone." He looked right at Matt and his face looked so pained. Almost as if he wanted to die.

Matt's heart broke into a million pieces when he saw Blaise's face. The brunet's eyes watered up a bit and he nodded quietly, clutching the towel to his chest.

The golden eyes slowly moved away from the older man as his lower lip trembled. The fact that Blaise pulled away when Matt wanted to help made him feel... Just like he felt with the ones who previously took him in. They all didn't want him touching them if it wasn't about giving them pleasure...

The smaller man took a step back, his head lowered. "I'll just..." He muttered out before turning around and walking away. His shoulders trembled slightly as the only thing that was in his mind was Blaise's pained expression.

Blaise didn't notice Matt's face melt into sadness; he hardly even paid attention to his own expression. He hardly had it in him to care. But he had to find it and soon. He was hurting the one who already flamed himself into the other's heart.

But he could tell when Matt was upset, and he hardly noticed it when Matt looked like he was thrown back into the past. He couldn't bring himself to even try and comfort the other.

But when Matt started to walk out; Blaise snapped himself together and ran after the shorter male. "Matt! I'm sorry. I know that if someone hurts me; I'll break down and just weep. That's why I stepped back." Blaise sounded almost ashamed of a simple fact in himself. "I'm sorry... Let's go eat." Blaise put on a slight smile and then grasped Matt by the hand gently.

Matt flinched slightly when his grand was gripped. The boy continued to clutch the towel to his chest with the free hand as a shaky sigh escaped his mouth and shook his head. “You don't have anything to apologize about...“ He said quietly, keeping his gaze away.

The brunette couldn't bring himself to look at Blaise. His eyes were watered up from the thinking that the other might've thought of him as disgusting... Did he? Well, Matt didn't really want to know. If Blaise thought that way, that would mean he'd be treated like trash again... Everyone was the same anyway...

A few tears dropped down from Matt's eyes as he kept looking away, not wanting for the other to see him this way. Usually, no one even cared, but who knew about Blaise... The scars probably weren't from nothing....

Blaise simply kept his firm hand on Matt's with a gentle grip. "Matt. That is a lie. I do have something to apologize for. I was in the wrong for stepping away from you. I had no right." Blaise simply looked at Matt and hoped for something. Anything that could help Matt see that the way he had been treated was wrong.

But Blaise did have a plan of his own. At least what he did have planned was to help Matt back onto his feet and hopefully help him find a home to call his own. Far-fetched, possibly. But not completely unobtainable.

Blaise actually had those scars on his body to symbolize his traitorous behavior seven years ago. They had beaten into him respect, manners and discipline. Blaise's mind focused on these for a short amount of time as he saw the tears fall down Matt's face. He then drew Matt right into an embrace. "It's alright Matt. Let your tears out. It's alright."

Matt's breathing hitched when he was pulled into a hug. His hands trembled and the towel was slowly released from them, falling down on the floor as the brunet let out a whimper and buried his face into the other's chest.

The golden-eyed male really wasn't used to being treated this way... Everyone else saw him as something worthless, as trash. He couldn't believe that someone was actually caring for him... And not just pretending to. Matt gripped tightly onto Blaise's shirt as he cried silently, his whole body trembling.

All the boy wanted was someone to be able to call family... His own parents were gone, he didn't have any other family members that could take him in... Why did it happen to him?

Blaise simply kept his arms wrapped gently around Matt's body. He didn't care about what others thought of Matt. Well, he did, but he didn't. It's rather difficult to explain really. But this digresses. Blaise didn't want to let go of Matt because he did need the comfort of someone who really did care.

Blaise simply stroked Matt's back gently and told him that everything would be fine. He just wanted to make sure that should Matt be around Blaise for a while: everything would be fine. Blaise said that he wouldn't let a thing hurt Matt ever again. Yet, something inside of Blaise told him that was a lie. Something would hurt Matt just once more.

And Blaise hoped that Matt would one day see the taller man as family. At least that's he prayed for the first night Matt was there. He couldn't help but empathize with Matt. At least to a point. It ended when Blaise thought more on his past.

Matt's crying seemed to increase when he heard the other trying to calm him down. His body couldn't stop shaking, yet his hands gripped onto the taller man's shirt tighter and tighter with each second that passed.

The brunet took a long time to calm down, to finally stop the tears. And even when he did, he couldn't let go. The boy liked the feeling of Blaise's arms around him... He liked the way they made him feel at least a little bit safer. He enjoyed the warmth that he could finally feel...

The golden-eyed male sniffled softly and nuzzled his head into the older male's chest with a soft whimper escaping him. "I-I'm sorry for... For crying..." He nearly whispered out as a shiver ran through his body.

Blaise heard Matt's crying increase with each passing second. And Blaise still kept his arms around the small male; just to keep him in a feeling of warmth and safety. Blaise knew what it was like to be tossed aside after you've served a purpose.

Even when Matt calmed down; Blaise just continued to hold him gently. Regardless of the tight grip on his shirt. Blaise just held Matt in way that said everything would be fine and he wouldn't have to worry.

Blaise sighed and shook his head gently. "You do not need to apologize for crying. You needed to and you did. I am always here to help you Matt." Blaise smiled and then picked Matt up and carried him to the stew. "The food is done now. Shall we?"

Matt sniffled softly and looked away from the other. It didn't even matter if Blaise said that... He was too used to the fact that everyone hated it. It was still surprising how Blaise didn't hit him or anything like that for showing tears.

The brunet nodded slightly at the older man's quietion, the grip on his shirt slowly loosening. With one hand, the boy wiped off his tears and let out a shaky breath as he looked down at the ground.

He was hungry, that was for sure, but how could he eat if this man could be thinking of him as a weakling?... Though that was true. He could't defend himself in the slightest anyway.

Blaise simply didn't care if anyone cried. He knew that people were just people and would try and comfort them in anyway he thought possible. He never saw emotion as a weakness in others.

Blaise simply walked to the stew and he pulled the entire pot off the fire and he smiled at Matt. He then went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bowls and spoons and a ladle. He put the ladle in the stew and served Matt a small helping at first.

Blaise did think Matt to be a little weak, but nothing the right training couldn't solve. But Blaise would have to consciously control himself when training the younger man. Otherwise, he would easily lose himself and then all hell would break loose on Matt.

Matt took in a shaky breath and looked at the ground before slowly walking over to the table. He sat down quietly, his golden eyes still red and puffy from the previous crying. The boy's body would shake ever so slightly at times as his cheeks grew of a light red color.

The brunet rubbed his nose slightly as he stared at the food in front of him. Hesitantely, he took a fork into one hand and shot a quick glance at Blaise. "Thank you..." He muttered out softly before starting to eat. The boy didn't manage to eat a lot - when he ate half of the meat that was placed in the plate. He clutched onto his stomach with one hand as he tried to take in some more, but simply couldn't. There was this sickening feeling rising in his stomach...

Blaise simply went about his business and served himself as well. Blaise had given himself a decent helping of what he made. He smiled at Matt and handed him his plate. He then sat down and started to eat.

He heard Matt's words of thanks and nodded his head. "You're welcome Matt. After all, you looked hungry." He smiled again and ate with quite a gusto that no one else possessed. He then noticed that Matt had finished and looked at him gently. "It's alright Matt. You don't have to eat anymore if you don't want to."

Blaise simply went about his business and served himself as well. Blaise had given himself a decent helping of what he made. He smiled at Matt and handed him his plate. He then sat down and started to eat.

He heard Matt's words of thanks and nodded his head. "You're welcome Matt. After all, you looked hungry." He smiled again and ate with quite a gusto that no one else possessed. He then noticed that Matt had finished and looked at him gently. "It's alright Matt. You don't have to eat anymore if you don't want to."

Blaise then heard a noise outside of the house. He figured it for nothing but an animal seeking food.

Matt pushed away the plate and nodded slightly. “Okay...“ He muttered out softly, with one hand still clutching onto his stomach. “Can I... Can I get a glass of water...?“ He asked quietly. He truly felt a bit sick... Did he catch a cold or something?

The brunette jolted in his chair when he heard the noise outside. “W-what was that?“ He asked, his voice trembling slightly. The younger male looked around with scared eyes and swallowed nervously, his hands shaking slightly.

• 8 months later...

Blaise looked at Matt and noticed him clutching his stomach so tightly. "Of course you can. But I keep the glasses in the cupboard." Blaise pointed to a small cupboard in the corner. He stood and moved over to grab a glass and fill it with water. Then he noticed Matt jump in fear. Blaise rushed over to Matt right away and held him tight. "It's okay. It was more than likely an animal scavenging for food." Blaise smiled worriedly and then stood again for the glass of water.