Scarred Lovers

Zombie_In_A_Box

Blaise watched Matt walk on, deeper into the house. But he wanted to help, but he figured to let Matt do at least this one thing on his own. Blaise would handle everything else from that point on. That fateful moment when Blaise laid his eyes upon Matt. It was almost as if a spark had struck a flame in his heart. Not in a lover on lover kind of way, but more of a he wants to care for Matt kind of way.

"I saved you because of the fact that this world needs you. It's more than you think too Matt." Blaise looked outside a window and then to Matt directly. "So don't let any of the assholes before me try and teach you otherwise. Or I'll have to break them." He sounded serious, but his words came out all wrong; he hoped his point was across and into Matt's brain.

Blaise saw that Matt had turned around and went over to his side. He gently wrapped his arms around the smaller male and snuggled against him. Blaise had never wanted to punish someone who didn't deserve it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akira_Skye

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Matt blinked a few times as he stared at the other. "The world needs me? In what way..?" He asked quietly as he gripped onto the pillow lightly. The world didn't really need a person like him... He was like some kind of a bug that didn't really get in the way, but didn't do anything good as well.

When he heard Blaise's next words, the short male shivered slightly and nodded. "O-Okay..." He muttered out as he closed his eyes. The tall man was more than a little scary, actually. Yet, the anger wasn't everything... How could one person seem as so many things?

Matt flinched slightly when he felt the other lay in the bed with him. Usually an act like this only meant one thing... The brunette kept his eyes closed just in case, but, when nothing happened, slowly started relaxing. The golden-eyed male found Blaise's warmth calming... It didn't take him a lot of time to fall asleep, unconsciously inching closer to the bigger body.

Blaise simply continued to gaze down at Matt from a chair that he had been sitting on. He nodded his head slowly and spoke simply. "I'm not sure how this world needs you, yet I know it does. Just trust me." Blaise wasn't too certain on how Matt was needed to the world; alas he knew that Matt would somehow fit into the grand scheme of things forming around them. The knowledge really did elude him as far as what he and Matt would do to even help a single person.

Blaise spoke what he truly felt. Again not because he felt any flame of love for Matt; not even from pity. It was from Blaise's own heart; more or less he felt that he had to help Matt in any way he could. Blaise could intimidate if he had to. But he didn't have to instill fear into Matt. Instead, Blaise needed to help Matt see that not all men are complete and total jerks. The only reason that Blaise seemed to actually have so many things all at once.

Blaise didn't want anything from someone he had just met. He only sought to comfort and caress the younger male. Blaise had never wanted anything from anyone before. Perhaps with time, Matt could actually bring out Blaise's true heart; the one he's been hiding from himself and others for years on end. In a few moments, Blaise's thoughts were interrupted by Matt inching closer to Blaise in Matt's sleep. Blaise smiled and simply held Matt's body close.

Matt mumbled something in his sleep as he shifted. His golden eyes slowly opened and the short boy streched before feeling that something was different... It took him some time to realize that first, he wasn't outside. Second, he was... Well, warm. And on a bed. Third, there was someone else pressed up against his body.

The brunet's body seemed to tense up at the feeling. He slowly turned around to face the one who was in the same bed as him and his eyes met a pair of green ones. Everything that happened the day came back like some wave of memories, crashing right into Matt's skull.

The younger man let out a slight smile while blinking sleepily. "Good morning..." He nearly whispered out after letting out a soft yawn. Matt rubbed his eye and looked at Blaise with a sleepy face. Once he'd realized it was the one who saved him yesterday, he calmed down completely. Maybe he did trust the other too much, maybe he was a bit naiive, but he couldn't help it. Blaise truly seemed different... He seemed better.

Blaise cared not for the words Matt had to utter or mumble. The only thing Blaise cared about was making sure that Matt had a safe place to call his own. Soon, feeling Matt stretch and lull over on his side again; more than likely thinking on everything that Blaise told Matt yesterday. Blaise just seemed to not care at all.

Blaise simply let Matt do as he pleased for a few moments. Just letting it all sink into his brain. Blaise continued to look Matt in the back of his head; which would have been weird had it not been for that fact that Blaise couldn't really move. It was mostly because of the fact of he didn't want to disturb Matt.

But then sleepy eyes turned to meet Blaise's wide open orbs; simply smiling at Matt, Blaise returned the greeting. "Good morning. I trust you slept well." Blaise simply lay there with Matt and just waited for everything to sink in. Not that Matt's life was changing for the better. Just that it was changing.

Matt let out a sleepy smile and looked at the other. The fact that they were this close to each other. Actually, he didn't really want to move further away... Being this close to someone, feeling their warmth - it was something Matt had missed from the time he actually had his parents.

The brunet slowly lifted himself up and rubbed his face. Right then, his stomach grumbled - loudly. Matt's face turned red and he looked away, lightly biting his lip. "I-I'm sorry..." He muttered out as he kept his golden eyes away from the other man.

Matt let out a soft sigh and looked down at the bed sheets below him. Only now did he realized that he hadn't eaten for at least two days... The cold weather and snowstorms made less and less people pass through the streets, and even the ones that did usually didn't give him any money or food.

Blaise let out a tired yawn and closed his eyes briefly. He then snapped them back open and looked at Matt. It really did feel nice to have someone to be so close with, yet Blaise needed to sleep. The worst part of it was that Blaise knew he needed to sleep; however, allowing sleep in seemed an option not open to Blaise.

Blaise then watch Matt as he slowly rose up in the bed. And then a noise rang into his ears and he perked right up; forgetting all about the fact that he needed to sleep. He looked at Matt and smiled. "Don't be sorry. Cooking for guests is what I do." Seeing Matt look away from Blaise like made him hurt a little and then he stood up. "Can you walk? Or would you like me to carry you?"

Blaise simply kept a warm glow of a look upon Matt; if needed, Blaise would sweep Matt into his arms and walk into what would have been considered a living space with a fireplace and pots, pans and such. He then would place Matt down and cook a meal just for Matt; Blaise would eat later.

Matt nodded lightly. “I can walk...“ He muttered out softly as he slowly got out of the bed. His golden eyes briefly glanced at the other man and he put his hands behind his back. The short male was feeling slightly cold because of the thin clothes he was wearing... And even more, they were torn in some parts!

The brunette let out a smile at the other and put one leg behind the other. “Can I help with anything? I really want to do something~“ The short male smiled as his golden eyes fixated on Blaise. The young male tilted his head to the side as he stared at the taller. He couldn't help but think that his saviour didn't get much sleep tonight... Was it his fault?

“Can I call you Blaise?“ He asked softly and looked at the mentioned man. He was trusting the other, just like he did with everyone who did anything good to him. His still childish nature had him trusting most of the people and he easily forgave them all. Maybe it wasn't a very smart thing to do, but it was just how Matt was.

Blaise smiled and nodded his head. "Alright." But then Blaise remembered how he forgot to give Matt new clothes. He intended to; not wanting to leave Matt alone though, Blaise never did go and grab new clothes for Matt. Blaise frowned and scolded himself mentally for this. Yet, life would move on as normal and Blaise would just go grab clothes for Matt later.

Blaise simply walked behind Matt just in case he actually did need help at all. They then reached the intended destination; regardless of how far away it was. Blaise then shook his head. "Just sit down and rest please. Don't worry about me. I can handle almost everything." Blaise smiled and then walked off to find the pot he used for boiling water. Once he found that; he started to make the beginnings of a small fire. It wasn't too much more time before Blaise started to boil the water.

"Of course you can Matt." Blaise simply smiled and looked at him with joy. It wasn't even that he was trusting of Matt. It was just that Blaise wanted to show Matt what a true kindness is. No favors in return. Just doing things for Matt because he desevered them.

Matt frowned slightly when the other told him to just sit down. "But I wanna heeelp..." He whined softly and looked at Blaise. "I have to do something, else I'll be feeling guilty that I made you do the food alone!" The brunette said and walked up to the taller male. "It's not because I worry about you... T-Though I'm not saying I don't! I just want to heelp..."

Matt let out a smile when the other allowed to call him by his name. "Blaise..." He hesitated a bit before asking the question. "Did you sleep tonight?..." He asked quietly while unconsciously gripping his shirt. It became a habit for him - whenever he was feeling even the slightest worried, he'd always grip onto his clothes, though he wasn't even sure why. Well, it helped him calm down, so he wasn't going to stop with that.

The golden-eyed male tilted his head to the size as he stared at the other. "How old are you?" He asked with curiosity in his eyes. Blaise looked around twenty-five or so, but he could be wrong...

Blaise simply grew tired of Matt's insisting quickly and nodded his head. "Alright. Cut up this and this." Blaise then handed Matt a knife and a few things that would work well in a stew. "I'll finish the meat and then it won't be long before it's ready." Blaise then looked to Matt directly. "I apologize for being short with you Matt." He then looked back to meat that he had to finish preparing and then began the process of doing so.

Blaise shook his gently. "I did not sleep last night. I wanted to be sure that you were safe." He then dropped his meat and hugged Matt tightly. "You don't need to worry. I will sleep when you are safe." Blaise's voice was calm and quiet. And his words were ominous.

Blaise then drew back and smiled at Matt. "I am twenty-two." Blaise thought to ask the same of Matt; however, that would have been rude to ask of a guest.

Matt hummed to himself as he took the knife and started cutting the products into pieces. His golden eyes seemed to be shining with life when he was able to help Blaise out at least in this way. He let out a soft yelp of surprise when the other hugged him, yet soon the suprised expression turned into a soft smile and he lightly nuzzled into the taller's touch. The brunette nodded at the other's words and tilted his head to the side before going back to cutting the products.

When the younger man heard about Blaise being twenty-two, he let out a small chuckle and looked at the black-haired man. "I'm eighteen..." He said softly, even though the other didn't ask. It just seemed natural to do so.

The golden-eyed male continued to hum to himself as he cut up the products, then turned back to the other. "I'm done with them~" It really seemed like Matt quickly grew accustomed to the new home... Of course, that didn't necesarilly mean it would last long... But he couldn't just toss his hopes away.

Blaise smiled to himself as Matt hummed along happily to cutting the vegetables. Yet, he knew that something was missing. He just couldn't place what on Earth it was. Then it finally hit him and he smirked. He stood up quickly after hugging Matt; leaving the soft touch of the younger, and went over to a shelf and grabbed a few leaves. He kept them to himself for now; a feeling inside him said that Matt would be done before him. Blaise was hoping to conceal the ominous meaning behind his previously spoken words.

But then hearing that Matt was eighteen had Blaise reeling back in his head. The way he carried himself in life made Matt look at least twenty or so. But he didn't question it and just continued to prepare the meat. He mashed it to make it tender mostly; only after he scrapped off all the excess.

Hearing Matt say that he was done cutting them; Blaise stood up and took them to put into the water. "Thank you Matt. Now if you don't mind grinding up these leaves; we'll throw those in there as well." He smiled and handed Matt all he would need to prepare the leaves. He then went back to finishing the meat.

Matt smiled and nodded as he took the leaves. The brunette started grinding them up and closed his eyes to take in the smell. "What is this?" He asked while glancing at Blaise. The boy still felt slightly out of place, but this was way better than a street and snow...

The golden-eyed male looked at the ceiling, his hair still a bit messy since he hadn't combed it after getting out of bed. Matt smiled to himself and closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling that the house was giving out. He couldn't exactly place a finger on it, but Matt knew that the house felt safe and warm.

The golden-eyed man blinked a few times before yawning softly, his cheeks dyeing a light pink. This was probably a really impolite gesture... He looked away slightly and bit his lip. Matt couldn't help it - he was still a bit sleepy, even though he slept so long...

Blaise looked to Matt and thought to answer his question quickly and honestly. "Just some leaves that'll add flavor. I don't remember exactly what they were called. I do apologize." Blaise looked to Matt and smiled kindly. Perhaps all he needed to open and melt the ice around his heart was someone like Matt."

Blaise's eyes quickly caught Matt staring at the ceiling and he was curious as to what Matt was thinking about. Yet, none of it was his business to begin with. So Blaise just kept his thoughts to himself.

Upon hearing Matt's yawn; it made Blaise chuckle a little. "If you still need rest you can go sleep. I'll wake you when it's ready." He smiled at Matt and ruffled his hair.

Matt blinked a few times and shook his head. "No, no, I'm alright~" He said with a smile and streched slightly. He didn't want to go back to sleep anymore...

"Though, it would be great if I could take a shower... Would it be too much of a trouble to take a short shower?" He asked timidly as he put his hands behind his back. The brunette hadn't showered in at least two weeks... The smell coming from him was probably really bad.

The golden-eyed man looked at Blaise while waiting for an answer. He didn't even need hot water - cold would do just as fine! All he wanted was to wash off the sweat...

Blaise looked to Matt and smiled simply. He just thought it a good idea to offer all he could to Matt. "Okay, I won't force you." He looked back at the water and it had come to a good boil.

In the next few moments a smell had begun to fill the entire cabin. Such that Blaise didn't even smell any smell that Matt had on him. It was a simple smell of the leaves and vegetables and the meat. Blaise just hoped it was good enough for Matt.

Blaise nodded his head and looked to Matt. "Of course you can. The bathroom is just off to the left." Blaise pointed to his room and then towards the left. "I'll get you some towels." Blaise stood up and went to grab a towel for Matt.

Matt smiled brightly and tilted his head. "Thank you~" He said softly as he walked over to find the bathroom. The brunette started humming to himself and walked inside the bathroom once he's found it. A small sigh escaped the young man's lips as he looked around. It was so warm inside...

The golden-eyed male seemed to have forgotten to lock the doors as he started to undress. He put away his clothes neatly folded, and then some beat marks were seen on the pale skin. The brunette frowned slightly as he trailed his hand over them and flinched slightly.

A sigh escaped Matt's lips and he looked at the mirror. He looked more like a corpse than a real human. His bones could be seen since he was way too thin for a healthy man. And still, he thought that it could be worse...

Blaise simply nodded his head gently. "It is no trouble to me." After Blaise had stood up to find a towel; he noticed that Matt had left. Already made it to the bathroom Blaise had figured. He sighed a little and walked into the bathroom.

Upon entering, he noticed that Matt was completely nude. The only other thing he noticed were the best marks on his body. It filled Blaise with a fiery rage right away. He wanted to hunt down the sick and twisted people who injured and scarred such a wonderful young man.

Blaise tried to calm himself down by sighing in and out. It yielded almost nothing; Blaise did calm down a little through it. But then he looked Matt over more and more carefully. He noticed all the bones and how pale he was. It was a miracle he even survived this long.

Matt blinked and glanced at Blaise when the later entered the bathroom. The brunette smiled softly and walked over to the man, seemingly not minding the fact that he was naked in front of someone else. He'd been naked in front of a lot of people by now... The only thing different this time was that Blaise wouldn't hurt him. Or, at least, he thought so.

The golden-eyed male reached for the towel and glanced at the emerald green eyes above him. "...Is anything wrong?.." He asked softly when he noticed the otrher's expression.

Matt held the towel close to himself once he got it into his hands and tilted his head to one side. This kind of expression wasn't one he was used to. It was really different...

Blaise simply continued to stare off into space in a blinded fury. Anyone who had done such a thing to such a wonderfully person seemed not human to Blaise at all. He then looked at Matt from the front and started to calm down a little. He was probably scaring Matt a little. Blaise would never lay a finger on the other in fury at all.

Blaise then noticed a small hand reaching up for the towel and he lowered his hand to aid in grabbing it. He then nodded his head to Matt's question. "I want to find the bastards who hurt you like that." He then shook his head and tried to soften his face; it yielded naught a result.

Then he looked at Matt with the towel held close. He then snapped back into a small smile and looked at Matt. "I'm sorry to have scared you like that. But I was unaware of the extent of your scars."

Matt blinked and smiled softly. “It really isn't necessary... Besides, this is nothing, really. I don't have any broken bones and these will heal in no time~“ The brunette said softly and smiled gently at Blaise.

The smile disappeared once he heard the following words. The scars on the outside were nothing... The worst ones were inside. His mind, his heart - they were both poisoned by so many things... The young man let out a slightly shaky sigh and looked away from Blaise.

“Would it be possible for me to take a shower now?“ Matt asked softly and managed to look at the taller man again. His eyes showed a hint of the pain that was hidden deep inside Matt's mind. In fact, this was probably the only time he wasn't able to stop it from appearing. The brunette usually was able to hide it well... So why couldn't he now?

Blaise simply looked at Matt and nodded slowly. "I am well aware of that fact. That was not what I was referring to now." Blaise simply closed his eyes and started to think on everything once more.

But then he heard the shaky sigh escape Matt's lips and then he opened his eyes slowly and they looked right to Matt. Almost as if unaffected by what had just happened between them. They still looked warm and inviting to anyone who looked at them.

Upon hearing Matt's question Blaise looked at him and nodded his head. "I am sorry for keeping you from this." He then studied Matt's face. In the next moment, Blaise drew Matt into a tight embrace. "It's alright... Just let it out..." Blaise's whispers seemed comforting somehow.

Matt flinched slightly when the other pulled him into a hug. His eyes widened momentarely before he let out a nervous chuckle. "Let what out?" He asked as if not understanding what Blaise was reffering to.

The brunette gently pulled away and smiled at the taller man. "I'd like to take the shower, if you don't mind..." He said quietly and tilted his head, making sure to get rid of all the sadness in his eyes. Through the few years he managed to learn to hide his emotions well enough...

The short man knew that if he appeared too sad or too happy, he was probably going to get hit for that. The ones that used to take him in before only did that. Basically, Matt was some kind of a toy to them.

Blaise simply continued to hold Matt close to himself. He then looked at Matt and he could tell how nervous the shorter man was. "Don't be afraid of me... Please... Far too many have feared me this far..." Blaise then looked away and refused to let anything show. Anything besides caring and warmth towards Matt would be useless by this point.

He then felt the smaller one draw away and he simply nodded his head. "Okay. I'm sorry. At your leave Matt." Without thinking, Blaise said something only a knight would have said. He still kneeled on the ground as well.

What was Blaise thinking? How could he have given himself up so easily about his past? He would go and think on it for a while. Despite his large and intimidating appearance, Blaise had himself beaten into submission at one point. But then he shook his head and stood up. "I am sorry Matt." He then turned around and left quickly.