Angel From Universes Away ((StainedCrimson x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

tumblr_mjzc3sWbcC1re9sjdo5_250_zps3b28811f.gif

Screaming the Doctor fell from a place he couldn't remember. They sent him down on a capsule that crashed into the soft ground just outside of a town but near some houses. The ground became scorched around the area he landed and pieces of the capsule went flying breaking open the ship.

Turning inside the capsule he pulled himself from inside the machine and slumped out the side of it falling onto the ground. Loosing consciousness he just laid there like a rag doll. His suit was in tatters and ruined from the obvious torture he endured. The brunette's left arm was broken and so was his right ankle. Bruises covered his body along with many other marks of torture.

On his temples were X marks from a machine they used to remove his memories and try to get the answers they wanted. Before they could finish the Doctor pushed himself into an escape pod and here he was. Laying, just breathing on the cool grass.

tumblr_mpn2t2KEqr1qzyznvo8_250_zpsba829f07.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• StainedCrimson

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving town from getting groceries and supplies is a tall man with fairly large muscles. Not the kind from working out and building them, but from doing a lot of hard manual labor. The man is roughly 6'2-3" with long blue-black hair and golden eyes. On his head is a pair of wolf ears and every now and then a tail can be seen as well. As he was leaving he saw the pod falling from the sky which lands between the town and his home.

With a frown he heads to the crash site. When he sees a person struggling out of the pod and collapse he rushes over to them. Upon reaching them he notices the man is passed out and lets out a soft hiss seeing the wounds. Setting his bag down he carefully gathers up the stranger to carry him in one arm, then picks up his bag with his other hand. Moving quickly he reaches his home where he sets the bag down and goes about treating the man's wounds. Once all broken bones are set and the minor wounds cleaned and wrapped, he leaves the man on his bed to go and start cooking dinner.

For a while he was deeply unconscious and didn't respond to the other helping him. When he awoke he blinked several times and noticed the horrible pain he was in. Groaning he shifted a bit on the bed as he tried to get his bearings. Who was he? Where was he? Why did he have a crazy amount of knowledge but it felt empty. Almost like he was told all this stuff but didn't have the experience of doing it himself.

Laying there confused for some time he finally heard some movement outside the room. Shifting his legs off the side he winced from the pain in his ankle. It must be broken, "ow..." His voice sounded a bit foreign to him but he tried to stand on his good leg. Everything was sore as he hobbled to the door and pushed it open. Looking over to the kitchen area he looked a bit confused as he looked over at the man cooking. What could he possibly say to someone he didn't recognize. He knew what he was and what planet but hadn't ever spoken to him before, "hello?"

Dei's ear twitches hearing the man moving around. When the man speaks he looks up and smiles at him. "Ah, you're up. Be careful not too push yourself. You're pretty injured. If you're hungry though, dinner is just about ready." He motions to the bubbling pot and the table that has a bowl of salad, buns and two places set up. When he looks back at the man Dei gives another warm smile. "Forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Deimos Silas. Call me Dei. I found you when you crashed outside of town. And you are?" He asks tilting his head with his ears moving slightly.

Limping over to the table he sat down with a wince, "I'm..." He blinked and honestly didn't know. "I don't know..." The brunette studied the other mans face not noticing that he looked different. "Crashed? I... I don't know whats going on..." He touched the side of his head feeling a pain shoot through it. Groaning softly in pain he tried to remember but nothing was there.

Dei goes over and gently places his palm to the man's forehead. "Hmm, you have a slight fever it would seem. Just take it easy for now. I'm sure it'll all come back to you." Stepping back he lightly pats the man's shoulder. "Is there a name or anything that comes to you that you'd like me to call you for now, or should I think up one until you remember?" Dei asks going back to the stove to finish cooking the meal. Once done he serves the stew along with a few finger foods on the side. "Feel free to help yourself. Once you're done you can either take a bath or go get some rest if you're tired."

Looking up at the man he felt reassured by his touch. He fell onto a place he doesn't know and this man just willingly took him in? How could he ever repay him? "I guess call me whatever you want until I can remember."

He gave a small smile as he went to eat the food. He found some of it he liked and others he didn't. The stew though really hit the spot. He studied the others looks for a moment before reaching up to touch his own face, "I... I don't look like you." A little bit of fear set in. "Does anyone look like me here?"

Dei gives a small smile. "Hmm, I think John Smith was a name popular at one time. How about Smith then?" He offers with a small smile before eating. While a laidback and kind person in general, Dei isn't much of one to have people in his own space that he doesn't know or trust. So this was a bit out of character for him but there was something about the man that drew Dei to him.

Seeing Smith starting to freak out Dei gets up and gently lays his hand over Smith's. With a small smile he answers. "We don't have many humans here so it's unlikely you'll find many who look as you do. We're a race of demons here and you did come from a spacecraft. So I'm sure you have friends or comrades out there somewhere looking for you as we speak." Stepping back Dei lets his hand fall. "Until they find you you're welcome to stay here to recover and get your memories back okay?"

Smith huh? That would work for now. He wasn't sure who he was but judging from the marking on his body he wasn't sure if he wanted to know. He had obviously been tortured, badly, from what it looked like. Who was he to where people would harm him like that? Maybe he was a horrible person.

With a sign of relief he put his hand onto his chest, "human huh... wait... how many hearts does a human have?" He touched both side of his chest then reached out touching Dei's. "Oh um... thank you very much but you don't even know if I'm safe. I was obviously tortured. I wouldn't want to bring harm to you." He had such a trusting demeanor about him, even if he didn't know who he was.

Dei laughs. "I'm not entirely sure about other races but humans have one heart and we demons have one heart. Though many think us heartless since they beat so slow that it's hard to catch it." He smiles before his face turns gentle. Putting his hand over Smith's while on his own chest he looks down at the other male. "Don't worry about me. As a demon I'm a lot tougher than I look. And I wasn't always so nice and friendly looking. Even I had my rebellious phase." With a light wink he gives Smith's hand a gentle squeeze before stepping back.

Sitting back down he looks at Smith a little more seriously. "From your injuries I could tell it was most likely torture you went under and I'm telling you I'm still fine with you staying here to recover. I'll do what I can to treat your wounds and help you deal with comes. For now just relax and focus on getting better alright?" He ends with another small smile before finishing his food and starts to clean up with Smith seems to be done eating as well.

Smith smiled back at the mans kind gesture. He still felt a bit uneasy with the two hearts beating in his chest, something else was telling him he wasn't human. This scared him a little more but he tried to stay calm for his new friend.

The brunette went to rise and help clean up but the horrible pain that shot through his foot put a stop to that. He groaned in pain and turned to deal with his foot which ended with him smacking his wrist against the table. Resting his head on the table he groaned in the pain he caused himself. He really felt like an awkward mess.

Dei rushes over when Smith hurts himself. "Easy there! There's no need to push yourself." He kneels down to examine Smith's head and wrist before rubbing his ankle soothingly to ease the pain while checking to see if further injury was sustained. Finding nothing he looks up at the brunette. "Everything seems okay but you should take it easy. You're wounds are pretty fresh so don't do too much so soon okay?" Dei looks genuinely concerned as he looks at Smith.

Smith turned and looked at Dei then couldn't help smiling at the others concern. He took a few calming breaths knowing he just jarred himself a little, "I would like to clean up." He still felt a bit sweaty and dirty.

"Could you help me into the tub?" he gave the other a sheepish smile. "I won't be able to wash myself with the messed up hand. Then maybe you could tell me about where I am and what you do."

Dei gives a relieved smile seeing the other calm down and relax. Nodding he stands up and easily lifts the brunette into his arms. "I would be happy to tell you about this place." He responds while taking Smith into a bathroom that has what looks like a naturally fed hotspring as the bath with a small area to the side where one can rinse off or wash quickly. Setting Smith down Dei carefully helps him undress then eases him into the hot water. "I'll be right back with some soap and clothes for you to change into." With another smile Dei gets up and leaves the room.

Surprised he grabbed onto the front of the other males shirt as he was lifted. Seeing the hot spring made him smile, "you know... so far I've noticed that I know facts. Like hot spring is a spring that is produced by the emergence of geothermally heated groundwater from the planet's crust. But then I know information not of this world."

He blushed a little as he was undressed but the main reason he blushed was he was feeling unsure of himself. The hot water was nice but much higher than his own body temperature. He noticed when he touched Dei's skin that his temperature seemed to be several degree's below. Touching his chest again he took in the double hearts. In his vast knowledge there were only a couple creatures that had double hearts... but neither looked human. There was something else pulling at his brain like he forgot something but it hurt his head to try to remember.

Dei blinks a bit taken back but smiles at the man. "That seems only natural as you came from another planet. I'm fairly certain ours isn't the only with hot springs afterall." When he comes back he sets the clothes on a bench along the wall to keep them from getting wet along with a towel. Going back over to Smith he kneels down and offers the man a cloth and bar of soap. "I'll leave you to get washed up. Feel free to take your time and soak. Hot springs are excellent for relaxing and healing. Just call for me if you need me." With a smile Dei gets up and turns to leave, but has the door open a crack so if the other calls he can hear him easily.

Once out in the kitchen Dei finishes cleaning up from dinner. He frowns slightly to himself as he ponders the mystery of his unexpected guest. With a sigh he shrugs and finishes up as an ear flicks. "Well, we'll just have to see how things go I suppose."

Smith smiled to the man and nodded his head. He guessed it made sense. Taking the clothe and soap he carefully washed himself as he tried to not injure his foot or hand further. Soaking in the spring he looked down at his reflection and took in his looks. He really did look human. That was when he noticed the X mark on his temple. Maybe something really bad happened to him?

Once he was done he felt a bit warm so he scooted himself out of the tub and carefully sat on the side to dry himself off. Once he was dry he was able to wiggle into the clothes and carefully hobble onto his one leg. He was surprised by his balance but felt unsure of himself still. Hopping out to the main area he looked over at Dei and smiled, "please tell me how I can help so I won't be a burden."

Dei kept an ear out for the brunette in case he needed assistance but didn't move to help him when he heard Smith walking out of the bathroom. When he hears Smith talking to him, Dei turns with a small smile. "You're not a burden by any means. Dinner is already cleaned up so there's nothing left to do for now. Would you like some tea or something else to drink before we settle down for the night?" He asks leaning his hip against the counter.

Smith held onto the door frame and jumped again to get his balance, "a tea would be lovely. All those tannin's and antioxidants is good for you." Then for a moment he wasn't sure what he should eat or take. "We should probably be careful with what I take. In case I have an allergic reaction." He made his way over and sat at the table again.

Dei nods and sets about making a pot of tea while keeping an eye on Smith to make sure he makes it to the table alright. While waiting for the pot to be ready he joins Smith at the table. "I suppose we still have some things to work out don't we? I work at the town nearby during the day. Unfortunately I do have work tomorrow so unless you want to come with me and sit at work all day, we'll have to find something for you to do while I'm gone. Do you have any ideas on what you enjoy doing?" He asks tilting his head.

Sitting there for a long moment he thought about it, "I'm not sure... do you have anything that needs fixing... Well start with what you do for work." He put a couple sugars in the tea then made a face adding three more, then he was happy with it. He really enjoyed sweets it would seem. He scratched his head then ran his fingers through his hair.