Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

Nissa looked up and laid Cage down, covering him softly with a kiss and went to the door, peeking out. "Sara? Is that you? Please dont slam, Caggie isn't feeling... well.." He said, slight guilt on his pretty face.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Sara glared at Nissa when she looked at him, But quickly...her face softened.

"O-oh...sorry Nissa... is Cage ok?"

She tossed her bag into her room flicking her pretty hair out of her gorgeous blue eyes. Which were wet...

"O-oh...sorry Nissa... is Cage ok?"

"You tell me what happened first," Nissa said, crossing his arms in a point were he wasn't going to break easily.

"I broke up with Chad."

The tiny faerie gasped and took her arm into his hands comfortingly. "Why sissy? I thought you loved him?"

"It's...complicated. "

She didn't feel like talking about it.

"I'm going in my room. If you need me just knock,"

She wanted to be alone. She pulled away from Nissa and went into her room locking the door. Meanwhile Cage was wincing and tossing and turning in his sleep. Wanting Nissa's cold touch.

"It's...complicated. "

"Sissy!" Nissa called out and sighed, barely hearing his lover, a smile spreading on his face as he walked back inside, closing teh door. He crossed his arms, watching the humn writh without him, giggling. "Oh Caggie..... what would we do without each other?" The small creature walked to his love, laying on the bed.

When Nissa returned Cage snuggled up close to him. His fever was slowly going down. His body still very warm/hot to the touch, but he seemed ok. He couldn't image a world without Nissa. With out the fairy in his life, he didn't even want to go on living. What they had ans shared was true love.

The smaller, paler male giggled and snuggled closer, sharing his cool temperature with his warmer, human lover. "I love you~" Nissa nearly purred out the best a human like mystical creature could. His small, soft hands rubbed up and down Cage's arm, feeling his temperature and helping share his coolness.

{Next Day}

Cage slowly woke up. He felt so much better. He saw Nissa in front of his face. Sleeping soundly. He faintly smiled and cupped Nissa's cheek, leaning forward and kissing his morning lips softly. So the other really did take care of him. He sighed as he yawned.

The faerie continued to sleep soundly, unacknowledged of his lover's movements. Not waking himself, the pale beauty just groaned as Cage cupped his cheek, giving him a tiny morning peck. Then did Nissa curl u[, and stretch out, grunting a yawn out.

"Hey... morning.."

He whispered- kissing Nissa surprisingly on the lips, not caring about the boys morning breath. He playfully nibbled his ear.

"Thank you...for taking care of Me...I feel so much better~"

He licked down his neck before sucking hard on a piece of his flesh-leaving a bright red hickie behind.

"Did you miss me? "

He smiled faintly Watching intertwining his hand with Nissa's

"Hey... morning.."

The younger one giggled, "Morning~" He purred out, shivering just slightly from the warmth of his lover easing away. Forcing a whine from him.

"Thank you...for taking care of Me...I feel so much better~"

Nissa squealed, giggling out loudly as he snorted a few times in between. "O-of c-course! What kind of lover would I be if I didn't love and take care of you!?"

"Did you miss me? "

"Yes!" The faerei giggled, smooching Cage on teh lips after the other stopped moving around so much.

"I don't know?"

"We have to talk to Sara.... she came in after you were asleep crying, saying she broke up with Chad..." Nissa whispered, rubbing a cool, soft hand on Cage's chest.

Cage was surprised.

"She broke up with Chad? Seriously? I wonder what happened, "

He scratched his head sitting up.

"I'll go check on her. And then make breakfast. Okay?"

He kissed his forehead before standing and leaving the room. Cage offended teased His little sister but he loved her very much. And do anything to make her happy. He hated it when she was sad.

"I'll go check on her. And then make breakfast. Okay?"

The faerie giggled and kissed is human lover back on the jaw, "Alright, try nt to upset her, she looked in bad shape last night but refused my help." He whispered and followed Cage out, however, instead of going to Sara's room, the creature went down into teh kitchen to wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Cage knocked on his little sisters door. She yelled,

"GO AWAY!"

He gulped.

"Its me....come out to talk to me sis."

There was nothing for a long moment...not a sound or a movement until the door cracked open revealing a beautiful girl in tears. She yanked Cage into a bear huge. Barring her face in his chest and sobbing.

"He cheated on me! I...I saw a... picture of him...k-kissing another girl at a... party He didn't tell me about!"

She cried her heart out.. and Cage held his little sis tightly muttering.

"Shhh- I'm here.... I'm here Sis...."

Sara felt like her heart was smashed into.a million pieces.

• 3 weeks later...

Nissa, of course, was listening closely, gaspng when he finally heard teh truth about teh tears and the saddened smile of his sister last night. Moving out in one of Cage's large, long sleeved shirts, the small faerie walked up and got Sara's attention. Once done, he wrapped his small arms around her, barely coming to her chin. The smaller male mumbled a soft "I'm sorry" to her.

Cage held his little sister, He was surprised when Nissa came and suddenly hugged the crying girl, causing him to step back. He smiled faintly to his lover. He was so sweet.

Sara hugged the boy tightly, whimpering.

Cage ultimately gave the "he doesn't deserve you" speech.

• 2 weeks later...

The small faerie giggled as Cage acted all high and powerful as he gave a certain speech, giving him that smiling, "Really?" look once he was finished ranting on. Mumbling 'dork' Nissa turned to Sarah and rubbed away her tears. "Sarah, everything happens for a reason... if it happened, Mother Earth must have had a reason." The tiny one smiled, "Just like how Caggie saved me from those evil little people (kids). And... well... he has a very kind heart for a big guy. And I love him."

Cage nodded, agreeing with the fairy. He suddenly swooped up his little sister, carrying her in his arms.

"Now come on- Breakfest is on me little sis. I'll even make your favorite ~"

She wrapped her arms around her big brother nodding. Thanking Nissa for his kind words.

"Alright- Lets go, and Nissa- I'll need your help in the kitchen~ "

He winked at him giving him a mischievous grin, as he walked down the stairs and set Sara down on the living couch.

"Alright- Lets go, and Nissa- I'll need your help in the kitchen~ "

The faerie giggled shyly at his large lover's wink and that grin he loved. Following on small legs after Cage and his new sister, giggling the whole way happily. But he slowed and stopped, thinking for a moment. {I have a family..... a new one...} He looked down, thinking a bit more, but smiled. {And I love this family....}

Cage came into the kitchen and pulled Nissa to him, kissing him deeply. When he broke there lip lock He smirked.

"Your gonna help me, yes~"

He cupped his cheek.

"Or maybe you should keep Sara company, It seems I can't keep my hands off of you,"

He kissed him again.

• 2 weeks later...

The small creature went to open his mouth but it was smothered by a human male's larger lips and tight embrace, a moan habitually slipping from his lips.

"Your gonna help me, yes~"

"B-but no one likes my food.... mnm~..... r-remember?" That hurt, a low blow but it was true. No one but Chad and Rin ate it. And Nyssa was sure Rin only ate it to win him over... *Shudder* (