Black Butler (18+) (Private Alice M. and Ka-chan) (Ciel/Sebby)

Alice Michaelis

Black Butler RP Ciel and Sebastian~!

- - - Updated - - -

I walk into the Young Masters room quietly with the breakfast cart and close the door.

"Young Master it's time to get up." I say and hear a grunt. I repeat myself and open the curtains slightly.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

• Ka-chan

The faint sound of footsteps walking towards my bed wakes me up.

Though, Sebastian's soothing voice telling me to get up isn't enough to get me up willingly.

I just grunt in response, but I hear him repeat his words before opening the curtains, letting in the annoying sunlight.

I move a slow hand up to my left eye, rubbing it as I open my right eye to look at him.

"Mnn..?"

I'm too tired to say anything else as I'm slowly sitting up, using my elbow as support.

I move my other hand up to rub my right eye as well as I'm done rubbing my left one.

I look up at Sebastian before turning my gaze to the breakfast cart.

"Nn... what is on my schedule today?..."

I yawn, stretching while I do so and finally sits up fully, looking at my butler again with a tired look.

"You have nothing scheduled for today Ciel it's your day off." I say and sit him up and start to undress him.

His beautiful pale skin that I have to make sure not to stare at. I change him into a simple pair of black shorts, a blue blouse, and a black tie. He is so adorable and sexy especially when he has that smirk on his face when he is planning something. The next thing I know I am leaning down to kiss him with my hands on his waist, well there is no turning back now.

I look up at Sebastian while he changes my clothes.

He's wearing the same, usual black clothes as always.

Well, of course, I decided what he should wear anyway.

"Hey, Seba-"

Sebastian's glistening red eyes got closer while also slowly closing them, his lips parting and I his soft breath touching my skin.

'He-he's going to kiss me?!...'

I thought, quickly moving my hands up to push him away, but his lips met mine before I could do so.

I stared into his half closed eyes, blinking a few times before pulling my head back.

"W-what was that?!... Why did you kiss me?!"

Flustered, I cover my mouth with an arm.

I move quickly back to the middle of my bed, staring at him with wide and confused eyes.

"S-sebastian?!..."

I quickly stand up straight and try to calm down.

"I am terribly sorry young master." I say visibly flustered.

"I don't know what happened but your breakfast is almost done. Today there is poached salmon, scones, and earl grey sir." I say with a bow and leave you with your morning cup of tea o the bed side table. I walk out of the room with a bow and blush as I exit. 'What the hell is wrong wit me?!?!' I think as I touch my lips.