furry lover

KiraRita

Well, I has been a while and so far, I haven't seen any furry lover in this site :hamtaro-005 (18):

Come hre if you are a furry lover and tell me which one is your fav please ~~ :hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23):

just curios and also I wanna know some yaoi to read to ~~ :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraRita

• Ero Gaki

• Vicious

• Dark Eden

• 3 months later...
Well, I has been a while and so far, I haven't seen any furry lover in this site

Come hre if you are a furry lover and tell me which one is your fav please

Furry stuff, I guess is in the same realm of bara it tends to be mainly males who seem to like it and it is not very common on more "yaoi" sites aimed at females, but you can find loads on sites aimed at men. I can not say am a huge fan of it, only read one or two, but I do seem to have a load of it on my hard-drive for some reason (which I seemed to of found along side with some transgender manga @_@, I must of been going though a phase a while back where it interested me lol) which I can upload for you if your finding it hard to find yaoi-furry, if you like?

As for one that I like, I did not mind Build A Tiger.

• 1 month later...

I still haven't read any furry manga titles but I've seen it a lot in some bara titles found in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 years later...

I love furry too, and one of my favorites is "cats love water" you can find it on yaoiheavenreborn but only to read it online, I havent found any page where you can download furry though, so if you find one let me know please, also dont forget replying if liked it.