One Voice, Three Sounds w/Koe-chan

azuneko

Gakupo managed a small smile, but he was still bothered by the fact that he was stressing his friend. What should I do to make it better? "Do you need something for your ankle?"

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• BlaqueCatt

"I'll go get you some fresh clothes," he said, turning and walking out of the room before his friend could protest. He would try his best to do better in expressing himself.

Kaito watched as Gakupo left the bathroom. He smiled a bit noticing the other was being so kind. He then wonders where Len was at this time.

Len had still been sleeping and woke when he heard Gakupo searching the closet. "Where's Kaito?" the blonde asked. Gakupo had a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt in his arms. "In the bathroom," he said simply as he shut the closet door. He then left Len on the bed and returned the clothes to Kaito.

Kaito nods his head softly while humming. He was a bit chilly sitting there but then he saw Gakupo. "Hey your back."

Gakupo nodded and smile at Kaito as he handed him the clothes. "Do you need anything else?" he asked as Len poked his head into the doorway, his expression curious.

Kaito shakes his head. "I think I'll be alright from here. I've troubled you more than enough. Thank you Gakupo." he said holding the clothes.

"It's no trouble," Gakupo said softly with a smile before turning around and walking out of the bathroom. Len waved to Kaito before following the purple-haired man.

Kaito put on the clothes and sighs. His ankle still hurts. He wasn't going to call upon his friends though. He began a slow wobbly crawl back to the room.

"Kaito!" Len exclaimed when he saw his friend struggling to walk down the hall. Gakupo paused in his nervous cleaning and went over to look. The blonde was already steadying Kaito. "You'll make it worse!"

Kaito shakes his head. "I honestly don't know. I guess all that's happen is just getting to me on a different level. I'm sorry to worry you both."

"Kaito," Gakupo said gently, "You don't have to be sorry for things like that. We worry because we care about you." Len nodded in agreement.

Kaito looked at Gakupo and Len. He felt so happy he could cry. "You both spoil me far too much. The ice cream king wants to spoil you both too."

For the first time in a long time, Gakupo laughed. He had been more drawn-in lately for some reason. "We still have ice-cream if you want some," he said.

Kaito was so happy to hear Gakupo's laugh. It had been ages since he's heard the other laugh. "Yeah ice cream sounds wonderful right now." he said smiling. He glanced at Len before poking his cheeks

Len giggled when he was poked and poke Kaito back. Gakupo held out his hand to the blue-haired man. "I'll help you to the living room."

Kaito smiled at Len before looking at Gakupo. "I'd be more than happy to have you help me. Thank you." he said taking his hand.

Gakupo held his hand rather tightly, but not so tightly that it hurt. He helped Kaito to his feet, allowing the other man to lean against him. Len held open the door as they went slowly down the hall towards the living room.