One Voice, Three Sounds w/Koe-chan

azuneko

The taller of the two nodded, glancing back at the door. "We should hurry back...I have a bad feeling about this." He stuck his hands into his pockets, biting his lip worriedly.

Len let out a soft laugh and gave her a bright smile. "Where would you like to go?" For the moment, his fellow band-mates were forgotten, pushed to the back of his mind.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• BlaqueCatt

Kaito paid for his ice cream and followed Gakupo out the shop. He walked with the other back to where the two blondes were. He was worried about Len too.

Rin smiled as she starts to think. "An amusement park would be super fun. Just the two of us enjoying the day together. How does that sound?" she asked with a cheerful grin

Len nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Let's go!" He pulled her along by the hand, the grin on his face widening.

Gakupo's eyes widened in surprise when he saw that the two siblings were no longer there. "Hey! Where did they go?"

Rin giggles as she followed behind Len. She was feeling refreshed and so happy with herself. Kaito glanced over Gakupo's shoulder. "That's odd but weren't they here after they left us? Unless Rin didn't come back here with Len. What if they were kidnapped by wild fans?!"

The worry that Gakupo had been feeling had built into a slight panic, and it was almost enough for him to take Kaito's suggestion seriously. "No, I don't think so. There would've been signs of a struggle. I think they just went off somewhere together." But why would they leave us behind? He wouldn't let it show on his face how bothered he was by the fact that Len had seemingly abandoned them.

Kaito licks his ice cream looking at Gakupo. "I have a feeling this was Rin's doing. Its probably why she sent us to get ice cream and took Len with her only. They are siblings so maybe they are bonding." he said staring off to the side

His words calmed the purplette sufficiently, and he nodded in agreement. "Maybe," he said thoughtfully, glancing down the street. "But since they're not here, what should we do? I guess we cold just go home for the afternoon."

Kaito continues with his ice cream. "This thing is seriously delicious. I suppose standing around would be pointless. Let's head home. I'm sure they will turn up soon. It's our movie night and Len won't forget it." he said standing close to Gakupo.

Oh, I had almost forgotten about that. Gakupo sighed inwardly and nodded. "Let's go." He started off down the street, heading towards where they had parked the car. His long purple hair swayed behind him; it was down instead of in its usual ponytail.

Kaito finished his ice cream cone. As he followed behind Gakupo he fixed his scarf. He could always be easily identified by it. He never left anywhere without it. His gaze on something he noticed as he was walking. Someone close by was playing one of their songs. It was always nice to hear someone listening to it.

The older male also heard this and smiled to himself; he was glad that VanaN'Ice was such a popular group. But he was still worried about the Kagamine twins; it was true that siblings liked to spend time together, but he felt that something was off about this.

Kaito noticed they finally arrived at their humble abode. He glanced over at Gakupo. "Hmm, maybe they said something and we missed it. Maybe like a hint to where they went. I know Len was talking about something just yesterday. I can't remember though." he said noticing the worry on Gakupo's face.

Gakupo waved a hand to dismiss the topic, using his other to search for the key in his pocket. "It doesn't matter, we should leave them be. They'll be back." Once he found the small silver key he stuck it into the door, unlocking it and pushing it open. The entryway was dark, though the lights should have been left on. The purple-eyed male sighed and flipped the switch on the wall before entering.

Kaito nods trusting in Gakupo's words. He walks in behind the other and closes the door behind him. Once its locked, he rushes off to his room. He often could always be found in there. He curls up on his bed and decided to play one of their hit songs. Kaito closes his eyes enjoying the sound.

Gakupo found himself wandering into the kitchen, needing something to busy himself with; he absentmindedly started to clean up, glancing towards the window every so often as he put away plates and silverware.

Kaito sat up and walked over to his window. "Len... where are you?" he whispers softly as he looked at the clock. His worry now more apparent than before.

Meanwhile, Len was hiding behind Rin as they entered the theme-park, hoping that he wouldn't meet any crazed fans. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," he whimpered to his sister, biting his lip nervously as he gazed at the massive crowd of people -- and girls.

"No one will get close to you with me around. So cheer up and have a fun time with me like you promised." she said softly. Her gaze on Len with a smile. She was curious as to the reactions the others were making. Just the thought of them panicking made her want to laugh out loud.

The blonde nodded and came out from behind her, looking around the park. "What should we do first?" he asked curiously, his blue eyes becoming excited when the threat of rabid Fangirls was gone.

"Lets go on a few roller coasters. That will be fun and exciting." she said happily. Rin felt rather victorious at this point. Nothing could ruin her day with Len and that made her even more happy.

Len took her hand in his and started pulling her towards the nearest ride. "Alright, let's go then!" He was seemingly bouncing with excitement.

Rin following Len towards the ride was causing her to giggle. She looked around and noticed there were some posters of their band around. It irritated her to see them all together. The smile on Len's face while with the other two was bothering her.

The boy's constant rambling seemed to go unnoticed by his sister. It was after a few minutes that he noticed she was staring at their posters. "Rin? You okay?"

Rin glanced over to Len and smiles. "Yeah I am perfectly fine. Lets have some fun okay." she said waiting on line with her twin. She was glad to be away from Kaito and Gakupo but somehow she had a feeling they might show up. She was hoping her feeling was wrong.

After his rapid cleaning of the kitchen, Gakupo went in search of company, and found it in Kaito. He entered the blue-haired man's room silently and sat down next to him on the bed, his hair now drawn up in a high ponytail. His sleeves were rolled up and wet at the tips, and his hands still had bits of foaming soap on them.