Empires apart with kriss1223

vadess40

Kai blushed, "S-shut up." He playfully said. Once the food came Kai had dove in, he loved his cherry soda. He stuffed his mouth with pasta, "You know that my Lucas is just pissed that-" He stopped, because his mouthful had to be swallowed. He then cleared his throat. He pushed his glasses back up on his nose. "Maybe I shouldn't talk with my mouth full." He said sheepishly.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• kris1223

Arcanos shrugged as he succeed I into his food, "No need to worry. Manners can be overrated, after all."

He reaches over and wipes some food off of Kai's lip. "Now," he continued, "what were your saying?"

"Um.." Kai forgot what he was going to say, he was just sitting there, blushing. "L-like I was saying." He cleared his throat when his voice cracked. "Lucy is just pissed that I'm breaking the rules, again." He 'hmph'ed.

Kai looked up sheepishly, "Well, the rules of me and you." He then mocked his dad's voice, "You are not to see those scums again." He couldn't help but sigh, "Lucas is a really close family friend, so he knows everything, and that boy is just making sure I don't get myself in trouble." He chuckled.

Arcanos chuckled, "Scum, eh? I'll take that as a compliment coming your dad. I make a point of ignoring them, though, As your dad and my dad are really just mad at each other... Be nice if they left my love life out of it."

He shrugs with a smile as he says his late dinner. "This is good!" He offers a quarter to Kai. "Want it, sexy? I think you'd like it."

Arcanos smiled and asked, "Please return the favor!"

He then lifts up the quarter of a sandwhich and hovers it in front of Kai's mouth.

Kai giggled and took a small nibble on the sandwich. He grabbed a forkful of his own pasta and raised it up to Arcanos' lips, he raised his eyebrows, waiting for him to take a bite.

Arcanos reaches over and cups Kai's cheek in his hand, "You're beautiful... I know it's getting late but want to go for a walk after dinner?"

Arcanos realized he was gambling with the question, but he just really wanted go far away with Kai.

After they paid, Arcanos and Kai quickly wandered to where they were going to walk- a grove the school was connected to. It was a beautiful place in the day and hard to find people in at night time. Arcanos didn't know what to say, he was just so happy Kai was there with him. He wrapped an arm around Kai's waist, and pulled him close. He leans over and kisses Kai on the cheek. "You're cute."

Kai blushed, he looked downwards. He nodded fast, "You're really... um..." He frantically looked for the word, because cute wasn't it. "You're really.." He tried again. "Hot." He suddenly blurted, his eyes widened and he covered his mouth. He cursed, he felt his blush working up his face.

Arcanos chuckled, "Well... Kai... I always thought you were a hottie." He then turns and plants a kiss on Kai's lips lightly. "It's just too bad I have to hide it from the fam and stuff. Oh, speaking of which, I guess we'll have to start heading back soon..." he mumbled out.

Kai sighed, "Yeah." He grabbed Arcanos' hand and leaned up. He had to stand on his tip-toes to reach him. When he did, he planted a kiss on his lips. "See you later." He smiled, and began to walk away.

Arcanos wandered home, sighing happily a few times, as he went. He couldn't believe any of today happened- Studying with Kai, going to dinner, a small walk through the woods. This truely was a good day! He feels bad it's almost over.

When he got home, his parents ignored him as they were too busy going over the stock numbers and stuff. So he slipped quietly into his room and wrote down everything that happened that day in his journal. He finished off the summary with What's going to happen to us now? It all seems so surreal. Will I wake up soon and discover it was a all a very good dream? Will Kai say a kind word to me at school? Or will I just be surrounded by shallow girls while staring at Kai out of the corner of my eye? Well, I suppose only time will tell.

Kai literally skipped back home, he was that happy. That happiness didn't last long. Once he reached home, he was immediately ambushed by 4 rocks, or his brothers in this case. "Where did you go? Who did you go with? What did you do? What did you eat? Did you have fun?" Questions were thrown left and right. "Shut up!" He bellowed out. They all went silent. "Nothing that happened tonight, was any of anyone's business. So shut it! I'm going to bed!" He announced and walked upstairs. Once he got to his bed, the giddiness returned. He giggled into his pillow, he couldn't believe tonight. For the first time, he was excited about school.

The next day, Arcanos was once again surrounded by women. Although he tried to get them all away, he was running a bit out of patience. He sighed to himself, Are there honestly no other guys at this school? He finally looked up and said, "Ladies... I need to focus on my school work. Go talk to somebody before I accuse you of harassment or something."

At that his classmates finally grumbled their way away from him. It was then he noticed Kai walk into the classroom. Arcanos quickly straightened up his clothing and ensured his hair was perfectly fine before settling back down and getting ready for the professor to walk in.

Kai walked into the class late, as usual. He sat in the seat in front of Arcanos. He turned back and smiled big. "Hi." he muttered and turned back to the front of class.

Arcanos smiled at Kai's hi before focusing on the class. At one point during it, he wrote a note and passed it to Kai as the teacher wasn't looking. It read How are you?

Arcanos smiled and then sent Kai back a note that said, I couldn't be better. I have a significant other and I got rid of my fans. What more could I ask for?

Kai blushed at the paper and shakily wrote, guess we're on the same boat then, huh? Except for the "fans" part... But otherwise, I like this feeling.. He gave back the paper while blushing harder, causing stares to erupt around him.