Empires apart with kriss1223

vadess40

Arcanos looked at Kai with fondness, and worry. "Then what do we do? I like you deeply too... Can we really avoid each other and be jerks to each other now."

- - - Updated - - -

Arcanos looked at Kai with fondness, and worry. "Then what do we do? I like you deeply too... Can we really avoid each other and be jerks to each other now."

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• kris1223

Kai narrowed his eyes and glared at Arcanos, "Don't you dare be a jerk to me after today, or I swear, I'll never forgive you!" Kai huffed, he averted his eyes and slightly blushed as he thought of a question he much needed to ask. He folded his arms across his chest, "So.. What are we?" He said while gesturing between the both of them.

Arcanos looked up and said, "First, I was the one avoidance because you could almost never say a word to me until now. Second, I have no idea what we are now. All I know is that I want you."

Kai looked away, "Sorry~ I couldn't help it, I didn't know what to say to you!" He pouted. "And besides, you were always surrounded by those girls." He muttered distastefully. He folded his arms, "I want you too.." He said looking downwards.

Arcanos chuckled, "Girls that wouldn't take no for an answer."

He signed and looked down. "Would you go out with me? Like to the movies out something."

Arcanos chuckled, "I'll let them know. Hey the bell is going to ring..."

Arcanos signed and shook his head, "I guess I'll see you later. Here is my number."

He writes it on a piece of paper and slides it over to Kai.

Kai nodded and took the piece of paper, "Yeah, sure. I'll call you." He said, then he sighed and packed up everything. He knew that he wouldn't see Arcanos till later. "Arcanos, wait!" He called after him, he then grabbed him and kissed him hard. Once they broke apart, Kai was panting, "I-I'll see you a-after school." And then ran to his next class.

Arcanos touched his lips as Kari ran off. He's never lived someone's lips as much as he loved Kai's. His next classes felt like a blur, though he was more forceful with regard to all the girls crowding around him. He refused the majority of their company, and even raised his voice at them a few times. Finally, the end of the day came and he was waiting for Kai at the back of the school.

Kai's day was horrible, he just couldn't stop thinking about the morning, he couldn't concentrate on his classes, making his teachers shout at him, and his classmates had a good laugh. Just the kiss, and the kiss before that, and- He stopped himself from thinking further. He was literally running as fast as he could, he raced down the hallway, as he was give a sharp turn, he hit someone. He landed on the ground, he looked up to see, none other than his idiotic best friend.

"What the hell you running for? The Olympics?" His best friend joked, Kai just shook his head and got up and started running again, unaware that his friend was following him.

Once he reached the back of school, Kai ran over and jumped on Arcanos. "I missed you." He sighed while rubbing his cheek on Arcanos's chest, before being harshly ripped away. His best friend glared daggers at Arcanos, "What the hell do you two think you're doing?" He snarled. Kai whimpered at his tall friend, he looked up at the brunette, "Fuck off, Lucas." he whimpered, while the grip on his arm tightened.

Arcanos smiled at Kai and hugged him tightly. He loved being in his arms... But the hug ended prematurely thanks to someone who came up from behind him. He looked up and frowned at the person who yanked Kai a way. Arcanos yanked Lucas away from Kai. "Hey! Leave him alone!!"

He pulled Kai behind him and was ready to fight. "Kai is hanging out with me now. I suggest you turn around and leave."

Kai eyes widened, he wanted to prevent an upcoming fight. He broke away from Arcanos, and walked into the opposite direction, avoiding both Lucas and Arcanos, he just hoped that his plan would work. He quickly pulled out his phone and typed 'Meet me at the restaurant around the corner at 8 PM, don't be late. ~Kai' and sent it to Arcanos. Lucas caught him just seconds later. "Kai.. What the hell was that?.. You know what don't answer me." Lucas muttered, "You did the right thing." And walked away, Kai just silently walked home, wondering if Arcanos had replied... He wouldn't be that angry.. Would he?

Arcanos noticed Kai pull away, and that guy following quickly after him. He thought, what the... Forgot, we can't be that open about things.

Slowly, he went home. Eventually he remembered he forgot to check his cell. He pulled his Samsung Galaxy out and viewed it. A message from Kai? Meet at a restaurant at 8pm. He signed to himself and then responded, "I'll do my best."

8pm took forever to get closer. At 7:30pm he told his parents he of on a date, which of course they assumed meant he was finally dating a girl. He didn't care if that's what they thought, so long as it wasn't the truth.

Arcanos made it to the restaurant and got a table for two. He checked his phone, 7:58... where is Kai? Arcanos hopes the guy who yanked him around at school didn't give him anymore trouble.

Kai was frantic the whole afternoon, What to wear, what to say... Kai was lost. And in such panic, he fell asleep. Kai rubbed his eyes when he woke up. His eyes widened when he realized what he was supposed to be doing, he reached for his phone, that's when it read '7:45'. Kai cursed. He got up threw his old clothes in the washer, and took out something (kai hoped was) attractive, and clean. He pulled a tight white shirt and blue skinnys, with a black jacket on top, and raced for the door.

He ran and finally reached the restaurant at 8:05. Dread filled his body when he realized Arcanos wasn't there. He pulled out his phone, and shakily typed out 'Where are you?' and sent it. He shut his phone and slammed his head on the wall behind him, did I just ruin my chance? he asked himself.

Arcanos left after 10min. He told the waitress to wait for him to come back. Since he got restless easily, he needed to get up and walk around. He was just walking down the street to get some fresh air, and calm his nerves, before feeling his cell phone buzz. He smiled and text, "I'm just down the road. I already got us a table but had to walk around a bit because I can get restless. Where are you?"

Kai relaxed, he quickly asked a waitress for the table under Arcanos' name, he sat down and pulled out his phone to reply. 'I just arrived at the restaurant. See you there?' he sent. He put his hand over his heart, he felt the unnaturally fast thudding in his chest relax a bit. He then sat and waited for Arcanos to arrive, as he pondered on what to eat.

Arcanos quickly arrives. He was panting, as he ran all the way back. He slowly slithered into his seat across from Kai and picked up a menu. Arcanos spoke, "I'm so sorry if I worried you. It's just I get anxiety and I have to get up and wander around. I have permission from my teachers to allow me to do that during class time."

He looks at Kai with a smile, "You look very handsome."

"I see.. " He mumbled from inside of the menu, not that it was something he hadn't seen before, but he was blushing. "T-Thank y-you, y-you l-look very h-handsome too." He stuttered out. "What do you want to eat?" He then mumbled, trying to change the topic.

Arcanos picked up the menu and looked it over. "I have a mad urge for a chicken club with fries... and a root beer! What are you thinking of having?"

Kai looked at the menu, "Um.." He started off. He just stared at it for a minute or so, trying to decide what he was going to eat. "I think I'll have a chicken pasta with red sauce, and a can of cherry soda." He said, calling the waitress over.

Arcanos smiled, "Good choice," he said as they both gave their orders.

He looked at Kai and then smiled, "I'm so glad you made it. I'm really sorry about after school... I thought he was trying to attack you."

Arcanos shrugged it off, "No, he was going to attack you." He said with a frown. "That's why I had to walk away, I can't let him get suspicious and tell on us. We'd both be in a lot of shit." He added jokingly.

Arcanos smirked. "Why would he attack me? Though I suppose you are right. We can't open about this... Though I kind of want to be. I really do care about you, Kai. This hiding because of our folks is hell."

"I can't agree more, this really sucks." He leaned back in his chair and pouted like a child. "Of course he would attack you! You're... well.. you." He tried to snap worriedly, but it ended up with his back in the same position.

Arcanos burst out laughing, "Do I have a big sign around my neck that says 'beat me up, I DARE Ya!'? I guess so given your friend's reaction."

He laughed a bit more, but calmer down one their food came.