Empires apart with kriss1223

vadess40

Kai shrugged, "Don't really know why I'm telling you this but..." He trailed off, opening his bag of chips. "I just need some space from the Exousia manor, I mean I want to be my own person, I can't really comprehend their rules, it suffocates me." He said.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• kris1223

Arcanos nodded in understanding, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Not easy being sins of millionaires. Hence why my goal is to get into a college that's very far away... There I would be outside of my family's rules. No telling me what to do... Who to love. Just plain old freedom!"

Arcanos smiles at his dream and drinks some soda.

Kai smiled, "Exact same story." He says as he pops open his can of soda. "They literally wrote my life, before I was born! And that is so unfair..." Then he couldn't help but add, "Hey... They girl you love, is she pretty?" Kai asked teasingly, swallowing down his hurt.

Arcanos took a deep breath and said, "Figures you'd assume it's a girl. Truth be told, none of the girls here interest me. The person I love, well... I think is handsome and cute."

He eats some chips before asking, "How about you? You like anyone?"

Kai struggled to breathe, "H-h-handsome? A-as in a g-guy?" He didn't know why this hurt more. But nevertheless, he cleared his throat. "The person I like.. Is amazing. That's all I can say, I guess." He didn't want to exactly confess his feelings now, but he couldn't help but adding, "And is forbidden.."

Arcanos widened his eyes, "Mine is forbidden too! Yet here I am... forced to see him everyday. I'm afraid to tell him what how I feel, cause I fear he'd hate me a bit by default. But yes, he's a guy and a cute one too."

Arcanos inside was sweating. Does this possibly mean Kai likes me... but we're forbidden... Fuck our families! But if it isn't me, then I'll die inside. What to do... What to do...

Kai's eyes widened, "Wait, you heard what I said?" Then he realized that the guy he likes is forbidden too... And then Kai started to list down every guy he would be not allowed to date, and that person, came to only one. Him. He gulped, "Y-you l-like me?" He stuttered out, blushing like mad.

He widened his eyes, and dropped his jaw, "How.... you... "

Her nous shyly, and then looks down to his his own blush. "Um... You're not gonna tell me you hate me are you? If so, I'll just go."

Kai shouted, "NO!" Then he cleared his throat, "I mean, no don't leave. I don't hate you.." He took a deep breath in, "I-I-I kind of l-like y-you t-too." He gulped and looked down, waiting for the 'Ha, that was a joke!' part from Arcanos..

Arcanos jumped at the shout before smiling shyly again, "Really? You like me too.. Well, what are we going to do? We can't... I mean... I really want to hug you right now and hold you to myself. Yet family obligations and stuff... I hate our families personally."

Arcanos looks down and shakes his head slowly, and sadly.

Kai smiled sadly, "Why do you think I've been trying to avoid you?! I never wanted to generate more feelings for you and then get heartbroken..." He said, "Clearly that didn't work out." He muttered. His eyes widened, he looked up. " Then Hug me, kiss me, and screw our families." He blurted. Then he covered his mouth, he looked to the side, blushing like mad, "What has gotten into me?" He muttered to himself.

Arcanos stares at the soda and cheetos, "What the heck are in these things anyway... Are you sure you want me to hug you and kiss you? Well Kai... I don't want to break your heart or hurt you in anyway. HEnce why I was hesitant to be hoenst about my feelings."

Kai just reached out and grabbed Arcanos's shirt, and pulled him closer. Since Kai was really short compared to him, he only came to his chest. Kai was satisfied with that, he wrapped his hands around Arcanos's waist, and snuggled his face in his chest. "Was that so hard?" He mumbled into the chest. "And, I really am starting to agree with you, maybe there is something in the soda." He awkwardly said into the chest.

Arcanos wrapped his arms around Kai, and held him close. He shook his head slowly, "No... I Just don't want to do anything stupid. But no one we know is in here so we can do this..." He then kisses Kai on the forehead. "You're cute... Can I kiss you?"

Arcanos lifts up Kai's chin, and lowers his head to place a gentle kiss on him. His lips were so gentle and wonderful against his own, he aspie he was in heaven. He pulled the smaller man against his body and held him there tightly.

Kai couldn't help it, after getting a small taste of him, he was most happiest he's ever been. He put his hands around Arcanos's neck, and dragged his head closer, he smiled into the kiss. "I-I-I really l-l-like you." He blushed and brought their heads back together.

Arcanos smiled and nodded, "I really like you too... Hope you don't mind but I'm getting a taste of you again." Arcanos then kissed him more firmly this time, and runs one hand through Kai's hair.

Kai smiled, "don't even ask permission." He said. His lips were captured again, this time, the kiss was more fulfilling. He was slowly loosing air, he slightly pushed Arcanos, then he broke away panting. "That was awesome. Kiss me again." Kai demanded, happily.

Arcanos looked concerned, "Are you outta breath, my dear? Might I suggest breathing through your nose?"

He chuckles before kissing Kai deeply.

Kai smiled, "Oh hush." And indulged in the kiss. His tongue reached out and licked Arcanos's bottom lip, then he slightly reached bit the same lip. "I like your bottom lip." He muttered.

Kai rolled his eyes, "One day." He sighed. Then broke apart from him. "Or now." He said, and turned and looked at the huge chemistry book on the desk. "Hey, what did we just do?" He asked slowly, as if reality was just hitting him, he touched his lips, "Shit." He cursed.

Arcanos replied, "Officially, studied chemistry. Unofficially/in reality... We totally just made out and admitted we liked each other. So glad I'm an only child- no sibling can squeal on me... I liked kissing you."

Kai rubbed the back of his head, "Um well... About the squealing part.." He started off. "I have four brothers, if they find out about.. this.." He said moving his hands between the both of them, "We have to start planning a funeral, for the both of us." He said hoping he didn't scare Arcanos. "Bu-bu-but it's so u-u-unfair, I-I-I l-like you so much." He stuttered to himself.