Forbidden&Love Triangle story(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

James start crying very hard and put Clotches on himself, walked downstairs and walked out Of hotel, called on Ken" Ken Which you dont come back to me tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Akira_Skye

Ken simply turned around and tears were in his eyes. James was always so dense. "I can't say that I will be back tomorrow James, I'm sorry."

James crying very hard and walked back home with broken heart, When he come home, he open the door, walked in and closed the door, walked towards couch and la himself down on couch, called his boss and tell him he quit and hang up the phone after that, start crying again and fall to sleep When he was finish crying

Ken was at a loss. To him: anything that dared to come between him and his love was to be dealt with right away. But he walked back into the bar that James had confessed to Ken in and sat down. Maybe someone could help him figure something out...

Bar owner so Ken and smiled" welcome back Ken, where is James your boyfriend?" He asked and clean some glasses

Ken sighed and looked at the bar tender directly. He then let out a sigh. "James is not with me anymore. I'm not sure why I walked out on him. His ex wife is pregnant with his child."

Bar owner so on Ken'' that was not good to hear Ken, but do you really think James is happy at his ex wife are pregnant with his child? are he not gay to begin with?''

Ken sighed and looked at the bar tender. "Yes, he was unhappy to hear it. And he was. But he tried to deny it at every turn possible. That's why he got married to a woman in the first place. That's why he's going to have a child."

bar tender'' well I don't think he is going back to the woman self at the woman are pregnant with his child, he have only eye for you and nobody else, I could see that when he sat here and I could tell how much he loves you Ken''

Bar Tender'' I know it hurts Ken but think how James feel right now, I think he is hurting too, I don't think James have it any good now, I can guess he quit his work and is home cry very bad right now''

Ken sighed and looked around. "I just don't understand... Why would she...? That lying whore!" Ken slammed his hands on the counter and stormed right out.

Bar Tender smiled and so Ken walked away, continue clean his glasses

James wake up hour later and was very tired and said in tired voice" sigh Ken didnt come back to me at all, what shall i do now?"