Temptation of an Angels Child (Squeeze and Dusu)

Lady.Taser

tumblr_mf381tstaI1ra8d46o1_500.jpg

Meph took a haggard breath, feeling Zaniel flex beneath him. He felt the warm sticky wetness splash against his skin, and he shuddered out his own release, the thick fluid oozing out from between their fingers. His own face was slightly flushed, but that was nothing compared to the rose hue that was creeping down Zaniels body. He leaned forward and placed a soft, chaste kiss on Zaniels lips, a stark contrast to what had just occurred.

"Don't move," he whispered, "I'll get something to clean up the mess..." Under "normal" circumstances, he'd just.. lick it off, scoop it up with his fingers and use it to lubricate certain places, this would just be the first step on a very long, and sticky journey. He didn't want to break Zaniel, despite the contract and their chance meeting, it seemed that perhaps he may be just a wee bit fond of him, or perhaps that was just the sex talking...

He returned with a warm damp cloth, and slowly, almost reverently, began to wipe down the feverish skin, his dark eyes watching solemnly as the pink tinge slowly faded, leaving the skin pale once more... except for the obvious bruises. He tsk'd to himself, did he go overboard?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• SqueezeBabe

Zaniel found himself still unable utter any whole words and instead smiled up at Meph lazily as the tsked. He rolled onto his left side and used his right arm to tug Meph down onto the bed. There was a soft thumping noise as the demon landed and Zaniel leaned into the demon's chest curling and and closing his eyes as he dozed.

She stood before a council of the Dominion angels. It was they who decided what needed doing and who should be sent out on each mission. Usually she would have sat at the head of the council but today she was asking them to have a personal matter investigated. About half of the council were perplexed by her presence below them and the cacophony of voices that filled the room demanded answers. Answers she didn't proceed to supply until silence had fallen.

"Dominion Council. I stand before so that i may request a matter be urgently looked into. Before i inform you of the details i will say that the matter is personal and that if it is not looked into i will go myself." pausing she allowed for the presiding angel to call for silence in the once again noisy chamber. She sighed, expecting this exact reaction and knowing that ultimately she would end up searching for her son alone. "Dominion Council. Zaniel is gone. I am unable to sense his presence either in heaven or earth. This past night he was on a mission from this council, a mission that appears to have been successful if you do not factor in his disappearance. I wish for this matter to be immediatly investigated."

No one spoke for a few moments. Bringing personal requests to the council was virtually unheard of. It gave the impression of greed. It was also known how protective angels were over their children and an honourable request. All eyes turned to the presiding angel none wanting to be the one to refuse. In the end he spoke, his voice aged and sad. "Lady Bath Kol. You know better than any that we cannot accept the request. It is not uncommon for half angels to die. It is a sad, sad loss and one we offer our greatest condolances for, but it is simply not done."

She had not expected but she had hoped. Their outright denial made her angry, her hair began to swirl around her as her eyes blazed and angry golden colour. He voice deepened as she spoke her final lines to the Dominion Council. "Hear me now Angels of the Dominion Council. The loss of Zaniel, one of heaven's most promising half angels in this past century will usher in a time where satan and his demonic horde have greater power than those of us seeking to help preserve God's order." She let the prophetic words reverberate around the chamber before fading out of site as she left heaven to investigate her missing son.

Meph wrapped his arms around the half-angel who had snuggled into his chest, he rested his chin on top of Zaniels head and closed his own eyes for a moment...

He felt the weight of someone sliding on top of him, he stretched, arching his back, grinding his crotch into the warmth above him, his hands sliding up soft legs to cup an equally soft arse. Something niggled in the back of his mind, but he ignored it momentarily; had Zaniel woken and decided that he wanted to play again? He ground his crotch upwards again, feeling himself get hard, a lazy smile playing along his lips. He felt hands run slowly up his chest, fingernails scratching lightly, tugging across his nipples. He let out a soft moan, and one of those fingers found its way into his mouth where he wrapped his tongue around it... he tasted nail polish....

His eyes flew open and scrabbled madly, attempting to dislodge the figure on top of him. The hand clamped around his mouth, muffling the scream that shortly followed. Coal black eyes, so dark that you fell into them stared into his, a mouth; its sole purpose to bring pleasure smiled seductively at him, it knew no other expression, and a voice that sounded like molten honey breathed softly into the space between them. "You're in deep shit."

"MUM!" he hissed, his eyes flicking to where Zaniel was next to him, succeeding in tipping her off onto the bed next to him. He edged down to the edge of the bed, his hand groping on the floor for at least his pants, his arse sticking in the air as he did so. The smoldering voice followed him, "Nice view.." He shot a filthy look over his shoulder and tugged his pants on, "What have I told you about.... DOING THAT!?" he pointed a finger at her, "Don't... no... DON'T you DARE look at me like THAT!" the finger wavered. He shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why are you here?" Despite the intensity of his words, nothing was above a whisper.

"You didn't think I'd notice what your little friend is over there? I let it go long enough to see what you'd do, and what do I find? You taking after your mother..." His mother slid off the bed, every movement she made just oozed sexual innuendo, her voice dripped with dark promises despite the banality of the conversation, "Besides, I came to tell you that dinner is ready..." the mouth curled upwards and she licked her lips, an expression that would make a mortal man weak at the knees and come in his pants, "... except you've already eaten..."

Zaniel could hear voices, two of them in fact but he couldn't make out what was being said. He acknowledged the warmth leaving his side and the shifting of the bed. Blearily he sat up rubbing his eyes before looking around and staring at the two demons in front of him. One of them was familiar and after some of the sleep haze had cleared he remembered it was Meph, the demon he'd made a contact with. The second was a woman she was absolutely amazing... And she was looking at him.... While he was naked. Suddenly he was wide awake and moved with surprising speed as he hid himself behind Meph frantically trying to find and put on his trousers.

Having left the council chamber she had first stopped at Zaniels apartment using the blood link ince more to try and locate him. However while the blood link is 100% accurate it is only possible while the two family members were in the same realm. Whatever form they were in. He was no longer on earth or in heaven but she was able to trace his last location.

Moments later a blinding light filled Meph's apartment and a tall woman with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes arrived in the room. The golden eyes from earlier had been a result of her prophecy and showed that she wasn't just saying it. Maybe the council would reconsider having seen that, but by then it would be too late and the prophecy would be fufilled. Looking around she saw a large apartment, the balcony windows still open...strange. She moved through out the building, looking every room. She came to a large bedroom with symbolic markings. Not just any symbolic markings, satanic ones. However the circle had not been activated which meant Zaniel wasn't taken to hell through there.

A few rooms away she found a plain wardrobe which reeked of demonic magic. Her anger caused the wind to blow. Her robes rippling by her feet, hair whipping around as she summoned the strength. No demon stole her son and got away with it. Opening the door to the wardrobe she smirked, good it had worked. Stepping through quickly she found herself in a wasteland and instantly the blood link was active. Zaniel was here, somewhere and not too far away. Unfortunately she couldn't use the full range of her powers here and so needed to travel to him on foot. Luckily it wasn't too far.

The two demons in the room stiffened instantly. "Errr.. Mum?" Meph cast a worried look in his mothers direction, vaguely aware that Zaniel was using him as a shield. They had both felt the presence that didn't belong. His mother shook her head at him, "Not now dear, it appears that we will soon have guests... I suggest that you dress appropriately..." She looked Zaniel up and down, "... You too, my son will give you something suitable to wear." She leaned forward and gave Meph a kiss on the cheek, before shimmering; then disappearing entirely. Meph couldn't help the furious blush; his mother was Hell's top succubus, and no one, not even her offspring were immune to her charms.

He turned to face Zaniel who was still struggling with his pants. "Don't bother with those, If we're going to dinner, then we need to look the part." He took Zaniels hand, and tugged him a large mirrored door that slid along the wall on silent runners, revealing a walk-in wardrobe that was the size of a small apartment. "You'll find something in here.. " he said, reaching for designer suit that was hanging up, quickly getting changed into it. The sharp clean lines of the suit made him debonair, accentuating the contours of his body and making him look ridiculously handsome. He gave a winning smile, one that was a shadow of his mothers, "C'mon, no time to waste!"

He couldn't help feel uneasy. Something was coming to visit, and it certainly didn't belong. He was grateful that for once, that everyone was home, the extra numbers were reassuring. He ran a hand through his thick dark hair, whoever it was, it would be impossible to resist his mother...

Zaniel hadn't missed the link reform, just as the two demons stiffened he gave an inward cry, how did she find him, what would she do when she got here and how could the demons be so... calm about it. The woman spoke to him and then after kissing Meph on the cheek disappeared, he could feel warmth on his cheeks and imagined an accompanying blush was probably present. Just as he thought to ask Meph about what she was he was pulled over to a wardrobe, he walked in cautiously, painfully aware that the last one he walked into took him into the heart of hell.

"Why does everything you own have so much space...." he whispered as he looked through the clothes, sticking to the suits section since Meph's mother had said appropriate and Meph himself was now in a suit. He took a moment to stare at Meph, admiring the way the suit sat on the demon but was quickly hurried along and with a small sigh turned back to the clothes in front of him. There was so many suits that all looked the same to him, all a dark shade of this or black and he couldn't tell the difference and in the end reached up for a deep blue, that matched the colour of the night sky, almost but not quite black.

Having put the suit on he walked awkwardly over to Meph, running his fingers through his hair and immediately grateful he always had a hairband on him as his golden hair was more than a little knotted. Tying it up in a loose pony tail the golden strands stood out against the blue-black of the suit and he then tugged at the shirt collar before telling Meph he was ready to go.

Meph cast a critical eye over the half angel, "It will have to do..." If Meph had enough time, he would've dressed Zaniel "properly", but for getting changed in a hurry, he'd done well with his choice. He fixed his own hair, finger combing the dark tresses into a semblance of order, though the bed-head look suited him well. He took Zaniels hand in his own again, "It will be quicker to poof to dinner, rather than walking through the halls" He cupped Zaniels face and leaned down to kiss him, his lips soft and reassuring.

Whilst Zaniels eyes were closed, he teleported them to the dining hall. The room was lavish, as opulent as the rest of the house, a huge mahogany table in the centre. Meph looked about, seeing that his family were starting to assemble. He put his arm around Zaniels shoulders, pushing the half angels face into his chest, hiding his vision whilst he silently signalled to the rest of his family to keep quiet about what they were witnessing. He knew that he'd have to deal with questions later, but at least they could sense that there was a contract involve and it wasn't just a whim on his part. He whispered into Zaniels ear, "Don't say a word, just leave everything to me..."

He showed Zaniel to his chair, behaving like the perfect host, pulling out his seat for him, laying the silk napkin across his lap and pouring him a drink. He sat himself between Zaniel and the rest of his family, and there they waited for what they knew was coming...

Like everything to do with Meph the dining room was huge and lavish. He took the moments while his face was pressed into Meph's chest to resist the urge to cry or scream, all of a sudden he was surrounded by a family of demons, very tense demons. Everything was all exceedingly posh and the demons polite. All he did was nod his head at them in acknowledgement, tongue tied, so that even if he had been expected to speak he wouldn't have been able to. He sat along with the demons waiting for his mother, they didn't know it was his mother but he could feel it through the link, he could even feel her anger so strong it transmitted down the blood link.

There were no loud noises as he would have expected, not yells of surprise at an angel being in hell. No just silence, right up until the large door at the entrance of the room creaked open and the tall angel walked though. She looked small against the door and Zaniel suddenly wished that his hair were covered, she knew he was here but at least if it was covered then she would need to look for him. As it was she saw him instantly and he broke out into a cold sweat and somehow shuffled the large chair he was sat in closer to Meph, reaching out for the demon's hand under the table, gripping it strongly as he he fervently wished for a way out of the room but knew the encounter needed to happen.

"Well, Well, Well." She walked right up to the table, she had seen Zaniel and she would take him back accordingly, first to deal with the one responsible. This was easier said than done as there were eight demons sat at the dinner table. That one was too young to have been allowed out of hell yet, however any of the others could easily be the culprit. Even though her hunch said it was the once next to her son she spoke to the table as a whole. "I hope i'm not interrupting anything too important now." Her voice dripping with sarcasm held barely restrained anger and she glared at each demon in turn (not including the little pink thing) with venom in her eyes.

Meph didn't flinch as the door was opened, and to their credit, non of his family did, continuing as if everything was completely normal. He felt Zaniel reaching for his hand under the table, and he gave it a reassuring squeeze. No matter what happened, they were protected by the terms of the contract, nothing could break it until the conditions of the contract were fulfilled. He looked at the statuesque woman that had entered, her eyes flashing and her voice dripping with sarcasm. The similarity between her and Zaniel was unmistakeable and his heart sank just a little. The woman was nearly as beautiful as his mother... if something as bright and pure, cold and hard like a diamond he thought to himself, could be considered beautiful.

His mother rose gracefully to her feet, "To what do we owe the pleasure?" The stress on that final word was unmistakeable and Meph shivered involuntarily in his seat, the heat of the room rising as 7 men were affected by the honeyed words. and he hoped that the rumours about his mother were true...

"This pleasure, Madam succubus is because yourself or one of the demonic males in this room have done something. The result of which leaves my son sat at your dinner table and a prophetic warning hanging over heaven." Her eyes didn't break from the succubus's. The piercing blue being flecked with gold and staring the demon down. "My son will be returned to me so that balance remains while i attempt to fix whatever you demons have done to him."

Zaniel cringed, bright red from embarressment he clutched harder at Meph's hand. He didn't want to go back, but she wasn't asking. She was demanding and from the one or two times he had previously seen her demand she never gave up. Ever.

His other hand reached up hugging Meph's arm against him as he hid his face behind Meph's shoulder too embarressed to look at ghe faces that turned to him. "please... Don't let her take me..." the plea no more than a whisper. The hope of his heart out loud.

His mother returned the stare of the angel; cool and unflinching and not the slightest bit perturbed that she was there. "I'm afraid you're mistaken my dear, there is no one at this table who is here against their will." She cast a glance over in Meph's direction, "My son has merely brought a friend over for dinner; regardless of pedigree, who am I to judge whom he spends his time with?" She gave a sigh that would have had lesser men rushing over to comfort her. "You are welcome to join us for dinner," she indicated a seat, "However, the rule in my house is that no one leaves until they're finished. The standing record is 15 days. Boys can be so stubborn when it comes to their vegetables." She smiled a smile that would take away the hearts and breath of men... Meph pinched the bridge of his nose; growing up with her was just so damn difficult.

He whispered in Zaniels ear, "That was me by the way" he said with a grin, but his clever mother had given them a way out so to speak, if your plate wasn't finished, then you couldn't leave, it was as simple as that. There was no need to go into the details that he was under contract, Zaniel was simply a friend coming over for tea...

"You really expect me to sit at your table?" her voice rang out clear and cutting. Her tone full of the insult she didn't vocally express. "Let me say this once and only once. My son is not one who should be associating with your kind. An angel in hell by choice is unprecedented and unthinkable. If he is not returned to me instantly then the consequences will not be pretty for all involved and i'm sure you would hate to scar up that pretty face of yours."

Zaniel cringed further as his mother spoke and continued to speak. "she... Won't stop...." he murmered, almost at the point of giving up. However the punishment he would get scared him purely because he thought he would be killed.

A sharp pain ripped through his skull, similar to the pain previously but more intense and prolonged. He dropped his head into his hands and curled up on the chair, his mouth open to scream but no noise came out. The pain itself only lasted a minute however he stayed in the position shivering as he recovered.

Mephs mother bristled slightly, "Our Kind?" she asked, voice dripping with sarcasm, "If anything, it should be ME taking offence! Some prissy angel-spawn trying to lead MY son astray!" she folded her arms under her considerable assets and stuck her nose in the air. She glanced at the angel from the corner of her eye and sniffed theatrically, "The dinner table is no place to discuss the obvious shortcomings of our offspring, perhaps you would care to join me in my garden?"

Meph couldn't decide whether to cheer his mother on or wish the ground would swallow him up... shortcomings? He didn't have any as far as he was concerned! He felt Zaniel tense up next to him; watched him curl up in pain. He quickly put his arms around the half-angel, a worried look on his face, just what was happening to him? He gave his mother a pleading look before vanishing the two of them back to his room, materialising them in the middle of his bed and wrapping Zaniel up in his arms...

"Yes, your kind. The type that drag others into corruption using manipulation, lies and false truths." she replied in kind with barbed words and tone, dearly wishing to remove her son from this place. He was already being affected, though that was such a strong reaction for such a short time... Unless one of them was helping the process along.

"Taking this elsewhere is a very good idea for both my control and well lets just stick with a good idea..." the words soft lingered in the air between them. She smiled sweetly at the demon with her lips but her eyes still held a dark, cold and almost murderous expression. "Why don't you lead

the way. Perhaps also tell me your name demon. At least if we are going to have any civillity in this... Discussion.

Zaniel kept himself curled up until he knew it was safe. Safe was determined when he felt the softness of Meph's bed opposed to the hardness.of the chairs. The encircling warmth also encouranged him to move to hug Meph wishing he could be anyone but himself right now. "sorry.... I am the cause of all this..... You know i don't know how far she'll go. I don't know if you noticed but she said there was a prophetic warning over the council... She delivered it That means its more than personal..." He trailed off as he thought harder and cuddled into Meph's warmth as if it would hide him from his mother.

"I am Lady Vanessa, and your ignorance in demonic behaviour is astounding." Meph's mother tilted her head slightly, "Shall we?" she indicated the direction to the garden, "Would you like some sort of refreshment?" She may have been Hell's number one Succubus, but she also had a reputation for being the number one host. "Need I remind you that you have come into MY house, uninvited I might add, and you have accused my offspring of deeds that he hasn't actually committed. I wouldn't expect some prissy stuck-up excuse for "good" to have any idea on how the real world works" Lady Vanessa sniffed.

The garden she lead them to was lush and fragrant, an iron-wrought table and chairs situated next to a fountain that gurgled quietly. She turned to face the angel, "Now that we don't have to compare dick sizes, how about you sit down and tell me what's really bothering you hmmmmm?"

Meph stroked Zaniel's hair with a gentle hand as he hugged the half-angel. He wasn't sure what he was talking about, it really didn't make much sense to him. He made soothing noises, unsure of what to say... "It doesn't matter what she does, or where she takes you, I will still be able to find you, it's the power of the contract you made. It can't be absolved until the conditions of the contract have been met, and wherever you are, I'll be able to come to you, so even if you go back to heaven, I'll be able to be there too - that's the power of the contract. If we didn't have a contract, then obviously I wouldn't be able to see you in Heaven..."

Reassured by Meph's words Zaniel began to calm down. He hated what was happening. All because he had let impulse drive his choices and made a contract with this demon. So far he wouldn't half it any other way, but if his mother started a war over this then he wasn't certain he could still say the same. He stayed in Meph's arms brooding and trying to decide how best to sort out this situation which he had caused.

She accepted the offer of a refreshment, taking a sip as she sat on one of the indicated chairs needing to move her hair over one shoulder to avoid sitting on it. She regarded the Lady Vanessa with narrowed eyes. An ancient demon judging by the number and ages of the offspring she had. "I have been around plenty long enough to know how the world works. Possibly even longer than yourself... And one who has been around as long as you should know that there are always exceptions. Always."

The drink was placed on the table as she leaned ever so slightly forwards. "You want to know my problem? Well since you demons seem to be so much more informed than us angels maybe you are away of how hard it is to have a child. In fact it took me several centuries of trying. Maybe then as a mother yourself you can see how we can be so protective if our children. The human parent raising them and adhering to strict guidelines, then spending most of their time in heaven with us." she paused allowing the information to sink in unsure of how much the demon already knew.

"Now say this child is one of the most promising half angels that could become and angel in over a century and while he is on a mission he suddenly vanishes but the mission has been completed. Strange don't you think that he is then found in your home in hell. Tell me. Do you know what happens to an angel in hell?"

Lady Vanessa's eyes twinkled with wicked mirth, "Centuries you say? Perhaps you just weren't trying hard, or often enough..." She took a sip of her own beverage, her tongue flicking out to sensually lick the drops off her lips, "You've said your piece, now I'll say mine. My son, helped yours complete his mission, without MY sons help YOURS would still be at a loss as to what to do with his life regardless of what you may think, hope and wish for. Your son has entered into a contract with mine, and there is naught that either one of us can do until the terms of the contract are fulfilled. The only reason why your son is here is because HE wished for it. "Free Will"; it works both ways. The longer your son remains here of his own will, he will begin to change into that you most fear. He will become one of us whether you like it or not. You can ask him if he will return with you, but you cannot forcibly take him, the terms of his contract are binding and will protect him."

Her dark eyes studied the angel for a moment, "Regrettably, as a mother, I understand your position; It would be no different if our roles were reversed. If you take him back with you, my son will have no choice but to follow and I doubt that his time in Heaven will be any less uncomfortable than your sons time in Hell. My son possesses a rather rare talent even by our standards and will be sorely missed, greater demons than I would fight for his return. As his mother, all I can do is wish him the best in the decisions that he makes, perhaps you should do the same with yours..."

Meph was lost in his own thoughts, his arms around the half-angel and his chin resting on top of Zaniels head. Was this just the post-glow of sex that was making him attached? Was he acting under the geas of the contract, or was it something else? He'd only know for sure once the contract had been fulfilled, but for now, he was content to feel the things he did.

The demon... Lady Vanessa had yet to recall that she had mentioned the prophectic warning earlier. Bath Kol did not feel inclined to remind her. After all she was vague about it to the demons as it wasn't an advantageous prophecy for the angelic communty. A fact even more true if Zaniel ready had entered a contract. If Vanessa knew of the definitive advatage Zaniel would give the demons would that make him harder to take from hell.

She had said Zaniel had made deal with a demon. Dismay flooded her very being. Dire consquences could result from demonic deals. All angels who did so were expelled from heaven, and where the terms of the deal could not be allowed to seen through the angel killed. If she took Zaniel back now, somehiw had the contract broken or fulfilled then she could pass it off as kidnapping and the contract could be a secret. "the terms of his contract. What are they?" her voice shook and was very quiet as she weighed up the two choices in a worst case scenario. Watch him die. Or watch the painful process of becoming a fallen angel. A demon.

The dismay was strong enough to transmit down the link to Zaniel. What was she finding out? Slowly he wriggled away from Meph and looked up at Meph's. "your mother... How much does she know about me being here. What could they be saying about us...

"You'd have to ask my son directly for the details, it is not something anyone other than the contract holders are privy too." she answered the angel cooly. She regarded the angel, her dark eyea glittering, "y'know the problem with you lot is that you're so stiff in all the wrong places..." she purred, her voice moving seductively through the air...

Meph frowned, he could feel his mother exerting her "powers", which certainly bode ill for any man in the immediate vicinity. "I'm not really sure what they could be talking about, but I can't imagine it being the weather... but are you ok with all of this? We can go back if you want to; you don't have to stay here..."

The voice hung in there air between them, not so much with the words, just the voice, its tone and what it seemed to be implying. Looking towards Vanessa she felt baffled... was this demon... trying to sleep with her? With a light shake of her head she dismissed the idea as fantasy. Despite this as she began to talk she found herself at a bit of a loss for words. In all of her life she had never been hit on by a demon, but on the same vein she had never needed to break into hell.

She took a few moments to compose herself before trying to speak again. "If i need to talk to your son then please take to to see him. I need to know the details to know the options." She avoided looking at Vanessa as the demon was confusing her incredibly.

"I want to know what they are saying, but i don't want them to know i know. I can't sever the blood link to my mother would know if i move closer or further away..." If he was honest the blood link was only really useful for his mother, he really didn't enjoy knowing her movements. "You also feel safe. I don't know why, but you proved almost everything i was told about demons to be false and have so far been helping me... So i want to stay here."

Lady Vanessa arched a perfect eyebrow, "Take you to him? Well, I suppose I could do that, would you like to take the long way or the short way?" she asked, gracefully standing from her seat. Her dark eyes sparkled and her mouth twitched into a smile. If she brought the angel to Meph's room, who knows what compromising position the two would be in... Succubus first and Demon second, she enjoyed mischief in every form...

Meph gave a chuckle at Zaniels words, "I have no idea what they teach people about us these days, but I can assure you that in most cases we're misrepresented. I'd argue the theory with you, but it's boring as batshit. We'll just stay here... and cuddle or something until it's all over..." he gave the half-angel a squeeze around the shoulders.

Kol stuttered slightly, managing to mince her words as she struggled to keep her mind clear. "Just.. um take me... To him please.." she had to pause a couple of times mid sentence to take deep calming breaths and at the end still felt like cursing Vanessa. Just how strong was this demon. For a succubus to have an effect on an angel they needed to be strong. Even more so for a female angel of Kol's age and strength. For the influence to be this bad Vanessa must be one of the strongest. She found her eyes narrowing at Vanessa, was this just a display of power or was the demon legitimately trying to seduce her.

It took considerable strength for her to gather her wits enough to stand up seemingly nochalant and smooth down her robe. Avoiding Vanessa's eyes for slightly longer by picking some imaginary fluff off the shoulder. After a few moments she had no choice but to look at the still unmoving demon. "well... Lets move then." consideraby less force was in the words than she would have liked and as she made eye contact it felt as though the smoldering eyes would burn a hole through her.

Zaniel giggled, "Yep you guys are definitely misrepresented." with a smile he leaned up chastely kissing Meph on the lips yet allowing his face to linger slightly as their breath mixed in the space between them. With a widening of the smile he buried his face into Meph's chest. "cuddling is good."

Lady Vanessa watched as the angel stood, avoided her gaze and attempted to not look flustered. She smiled sensually and walked over to her, moving gracefully like a cat on the prowl. "Seeing as you're in such a rush, we'll take the quick way..." She slid her arms around the angels waist, slowly and seductively, "You'll have to hang on or else you'll get left behind" she purred, a suggestive smirk playing around her full lips, and with that she tilted her head upwards, and kissed the prudish angel, fully and completely as she vanished them to Mephs room...

Meph smiled at Zaniel and leaned back til Zaniel was resting on top of him, his legs loosely draped. He looked at the half angels dewy lips and couldn't resist another taste, licking and biting at them, and as he did so, he slid his hands along Zaniels back until they were cupped around his arse, slowly kneading the.flesh with strong fingers...

Kol stood there stunned and blinking while trying to wrap he mind around what had just happened. She had not expected Vanessa to kiss her, did the succubus try and sleep with everything that moved. That was unlikely to be that strong she could affors to pick and choose who she wanted to seduce... But why pick an angel. "What in the world are you playing at demon!" she whispered harshly face flushed bright red. The kiss had both surprised and the blasted demon had used her tongue.

Brusquely pushing Vanessa away she looked around the room that they were now in. Very different from the garden they were just in and most eye catching was the large bed they were at the end of. Quite taken aback at who she saw on the bed and extremely grateful they were both fully clothed she yelled. "Zaniel! What are you Doing!"

Zaniel had gasped as the strong fingers had finally settled on his arse, the path they had trailed down his back still tingling. The kneading was a pleasant mixture of relaxing and arousing that had left him panting and gazing up at Meph his eyes begging for more. The pleasure and demands for more were interupted suddenly as his name was yelled from behind. His face frozen in a mask of surprise and terror and he turned to look behind him. His now wide, clear eyes focusing on the source of the voice. "...mother, w-when did you get there?" his own voice croaked quietly.