Temptation of an Angels Child (Squeeze and Dusu)

Lady.Taser

Meph raised an eyebrow as he felt his mother's presence, except that it appeared she wasn't alone. He tsked, "Must you ruin all my fun mother?" he commented dryly. He gave Zaniel's arse a final squeeze as he kissed him on the forehead, before easing himself out from underneath the half-angel and sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at the two parents. He gave a sigh and stood slowly, tilting his head in the direction of the angel, "To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" he purred, calling upon his mother's heritage. He knew he cut a rather dashing figure in his (now slightly crumpled) suit, and he turned up the charm, his dark eyes smoldering and his full lips curved in a seductive smile.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• SqueezeBabe

Zaniel was terrified what his mother was going to say and was surprised when a smile curled onto her lips and a short laugh escaped them. "Child you are just too young for that to have any effect on me. Your mother is one thing you are a completely different matter though." The smile quickly dropped from her lips and her voice turned serious. "Now I need to know the exact terms of your contract with my son. I need to know how to either break it or complete it now so that i can take him back and keep it a secret from council and to know how severe the punishment would be if it was found out."

Meph smirked, "Twas worth a try M'lady. One can never tell if things will work unless you actually give them a go." He ran a hand through his hair again, "The terms of my contract with your son are quite simple. I show him everything he's missed out on, and in return, he gives me his most prized possession." He folded his arms across his chest and waited for a response. The contract would only be fulfilled once Zaniel believed that he'd seen and done everything he'd not yet experienced before. If at any stage the half-angel though that there was more on offer, the contract would still stand. "So in short, whilst I am bound to your son, his every wish is my command, he expressed a desire to be free from your presence for a while, so I brought him here. I fulfilled my instructions to the best of my knowledge and ability... just how it should be done..." He hoped that his mother would be at least proud of him for sticking to the "rules".

Her normally fair face turned whiter than her robe in mere seconds. Her breath caught in her throat and her left hand flew to her chests as she attempted to control her breathing. Not doing a very good job of it she started to hyperventilate, turning away from the boys she dropped to her knees, her right hand grasping the nearest solid object to her which just happened to be Vanessa's arm. With her head down and tears beginning to stain her cheeks she slowed her breathing, grasping hard at Vanessa's wrist.

Zaniel watched as his mother seemingly collapsed and scrabbled off the bed with no idea of what to do, how to help as she composed herself. She stood, releasing Vanessa's wrist before he had a chance to speak, as the words had stuck in his throat. There were tears streaming down her face as she stood back, eye's fixated on Zaniel they turned and burnt amber colour and she spread her arms revealing her wings, they were large and spread wide making her seem much taller and larger than she was. Her hair began to glow dimly and her halo formed above her head shimmering dully. When she spoke it wasn't with any voice the three in the room had heard previously, it was a dark, menacing and sad tone as the tears continued to flow.

"Half-Angel Zaniel... There is nothing i can do to help you. You have made a contact to be shown everything, there are no limitations to a contract worded as such and therefore no redemption can ever be found. Your soul is eternally damned and you leave me no choice, though it pains me to do so. Half-Angel Zaniel, Son to the Lady Bath Kol, Angel of Prophecies, you are now and forever damned, never shall your soul step into heaven and your descent is certain. From now and forever you are the Fallen Angel Zaniel! Never can you return to a human life nor your angel heritage. My duty as the head of the dominion council states i should kill you now, however too much power has been used just maintaining my purity in this cursed realm." Having officially cast Zaniel down she took one long last look at her former son. Then in a blinding light she made a link to the council chamber in heaven, stepping through it and then closing the rift behind her immediately.

The Council angels looked at her in surprise, not expecting to have seen her yet, and not in such a state. "Dominion Council, This is an Official decree to all angels. The Fallen Angel Zaniel has formed an Irreparable contract with a demon. He is lost to us. Should he step into any heavenly or earthly plane he should be immediately killed" With that she turned and left the hall retiring to her sanctuary while she came to terms with what she had just had to do to her own son, except he was no longer her son.

Zaniel sunk to the ground, paralysed as she spoke. He felt something break, the moment he was titled as a fallen angel the blood link broke. She had severed his link to her and to heaven. He had expected to be killed, but he hadn't even anticipated being cast out, eternal damnation. She left, the light of the rift seemed to be brighter than usual, or was that because he was no longer pure...

Meph looked at his mother, his face going pale. Her own face a mask of sadness. She pulled her youngest son into her arms, arms around his shoulders and her chin resting on his head. "It's ok sweetie, this is not your fault. Angels are just... a little too stuck up for their own good. She looked over at Zaniel; a crumpled heap on the floor, and pulled him up into her arms as well, the two boys on either side with her arms around them both. She gave Zaniel a soothing kiss on the forehead, "It's not your fault either pumpkin, sometimes parents just don't like the choices our children make, but it doesn't mean we love you any less. She needs to have a bit of time... besides, heaven isn't all that it's cracked up to be, trust me on this."

She guided the two boys to the bed so that they could sit down, "I'll get something hot and strong. I'll be back in a minute..." with that she vanished, leaving the two of them alone. Meph swallowed a few times, looking down at the hands in his lap that wouldn't keep still. "I-I'm really sorry?" he said in a small voice. He was sorry, he just had no idea how to express it; he could never imagine being abandoned by his mother... though a small voice in the back of his head rationalised that this was all part of the contract - he'd promised everything,and this was only a small part of that. He shook his head to clear away that thought. He wasn't cold and heartless and no matter how you looked at it, it was tragic.

There was talking, and moving. Hugs and some apologizing. She meant it. There was no going back now he had lost his familiy, everything he had known because he had made a contract with a demon. Slowly his gaze turned to Meph, he realised that at some point he had been moved to the bed and was now sat on the edge of it. Did he regret the contract? The answer came a lot easier than he thought it was going to. No he didn't regret the contract, he was so glad he had met Meph and even though this hurt, his mothers abandonment... it was better than living with no emotions other than sadness and stress. In the past few hours with Meph he had experienced more than ever before and he felt more complete.

He pulled his legs onto the bed and curled up, resting his head on Meph's lap and wrapping his arms around the Demon's waist and closing his eyes. "Don't be.. please..." He whispered meaning the words and enjoying the closeness to Meph. "Just make sure i don't regret the contract... ever"

Meph was touched at how easily the half-angel had forgiven him. He wasn't sure if he could have done it himself, but perhaps that's what made angels what they were. He arms around his waist were warm and comforting as he stroked Zaniel's hair soothingly. "Like mum said, maybe your mum just needs a bit of time... See, Angels are supposed to be all about forgiveness and tolerance, but it's really just a sham... " The last bit was said in his head, he didn't have it in him to voice that out loud. Zaniel had suffered enough already, he didn't need to rub salt into the wounds.

Meph's mother returned with a tray of hot fragrant tea, the smell wafting from the pot already setting Meph at ease. She ruffled her son's hair and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Just sing out if you need me" and with that she vanished once more. Meph poured Zaniel a cup of tea and waited for him to untangle himself for his waist. "Well... now what do you want to do?" he asked the half-angel.

Zaniel slowly sat up, enticed by the delicious smell of tea. As he did he revealed his eyes wet and irritated from when he had quietly started crying whilst hiding in Meph's lap. Gingerly taking the tea he managed to burn a few of his fingers on the heat of the cup, but still continued to hold it, the warm burning sensation replacing the warmth of Meph and slowly spreading up his arms. The tea was exceedingly fragrant and he sat for about 5 minutes with the cup under his nose, eyes closed merely smelling the tea. When he finally took a sip it had cooled considerably and he avoided burning his tongue.

It took him even longer before he answered Meph. Mulling the question over in his mind, weighing up the options and leaning against the demon while he sat in silence. When Zaniel finally spoke it was quiet, soft and sad. "I think... for now... I want to stay here with you.... meet your family and do... normal things. What counts as normal?"

The tear-streaked face tugged at Meph's heart, reinforcing the ugliness of what had happened. He watched Zaniel carefully as the half-angel sat in silence, smelling his tea before taking a sip. It was most likely one of his mothers calming brews; if there was one (other) thing his mother did well, it was tea. He poured himself a cup and sniffed at it delicately before taking his own sip, nodding to himself as he did so, the taste of the tea just confirmed his thoughts and he idly wondered if it was something that he should get her to teach him. The two sat in silence, alone with their thoughts until Zaniel spoke.

Meph raised an eyebrow at the question. "Normal? Well, it depends really... I could argue that my life is as far from normal as it gets, but I guess compared to yours it is..." a smile tugged at his lips, "Normal could be another word for boring, but in your case, I shall make an exception." He leaned forward and kissed Zaniel on the forehead, "If you like, we can try and do dinner again? I'm sure the rest of my family is curious about you, and this would be your chance to meet them... Dinner tends to be a rather formal affair though, perhaps, seeing as you're after normal we could wait until breakfast instead?" Breakfast in this particular household was terribly normal. "In the meantime, I'm sure I can steal some food from the kitchen and we can eat in here again..."

"Breakfast sounds..... fun. No food now though.... for some reason i have no appetite.. well the reason is pretty obvious but still." He paused, gazing intently at a single spot on the wall. Not at all distinguishable from any other spot on the wall yet a good enough focal point to allow him to zone out. In a way it felt as though he could fly, look at thing at from a perspective not his own almost like a bird. He couldn't look outside of the room however and in the room he could see how fragile and weak he looked.

slowly he returned to his normal view of life, blinking cautiously before gulping the rest of the tea down and moving closer to Meph. He felt safer... less fragile next to the demon. his heat beat was that slight bit faster when closer to him and while it confused him Zaniel found he kind of liked the breathles feeling.

Meph finished his own tea, putting the cup down before taking the half-angel into his arms once more. It was more of an instinctive thing now, the half-angel craved comfort and Meph was more than happy to provide it. He placed a soft kiss on Zaniels temple, before easing him down onto the bed. "I'll be back" he whispered huskily before getting up to dim the lights in his room, he could've done it with a mere thought, but he thought that he'd save that trick for later. With the lights dimmed and the room in a soft glow, he returned to the bed, straddling the half-angel, leaning down to kiss him gently. If Zaniel wanted to be comforted, then he'd do it the only way he knew how...

The room, now considerable dimmer cast interesting shadows over Meph, making his skin seem less pale, well making both their skin appear less pale. The shadow that danced around Meph's face as he leant down and kissed Zaniel was pretty to look at. He felt his fingers tracing the edge of that show after the kiss and his other hand rested at Meph's shoulder, a hand full of clothing as he closed the tiny distance separating them. Meph's lips were soft and warm and made his heart beat even faster even though he had little idea as to why.

His eyes slid closed and he fully enjoyed the feeling of kissing the demon, hoping that he would be able to think and express what he wanted even after they got to the point where last time he hadn't been able to think. The feeling of losing himself had been exquisite and just a little addictive.

Meph suppressed a groan, the half-angel was so trusting when he really had no reason to be. He was a demon, trickery and misdirection were his bread and butter, but the lithe form underneath him was without an ounce of guile, and it pulled at him; he couldn't bring himself to be dishonest.

He coaxed the shirt off the half-angel between gentle kisses and got him to roll over onto his stomach, feathering kisses over the pale back before tugging off his pants, the pale body completely naked underneath him. He summoned oil into his hands before letting it drip onto Zaniel's back where he proceeded with firm fingers, to massage the flesh beneath him.

His hands worked over the pale shoulders and down the half-angel's back, fingers firmly kneading the muscles. The oil was slick and allowed his hands to glide easily over the flesh, the massage slow and sensual. With a thought he made his own clothes disappear, not wanting to get oil on them, before his hands traveled lower down, gliding over the firm flesh of the half-angel's arse, a bit of the oil seeping between the cheeks. He leaned over Zaniels body and breathed in his ear as he slid an oily finger questing between the two globes of flesh, to brush against the puckered flesh hidden.

Zaniel complied, allowing Meph to strip him. The air of the room was cold against his skin which was rapidly heating up to an almost feverish temperature as the demon drizzled the cold oil onto his skins. It took a few moments for the oil to warm up to his body and left his with goose bumps down his arms. The strong, kneading fingers elicited a half satisfied moan from Zaniel feeling his muscles slowly untense, a couple of them having knots worked out of them.

Zaniel turned his head so that he could see the demon out of the corner of his eye, gasping as the oil dripped between his cheeks promptly followed by a probing finger. He wriggled, his arse moving to the side, moaning as the oily digit found his tight hole. It was so sensitive to the touch and simply brushing over the top caused his cock to twitch underneath him. Zaniel pulled his legs up so that he was kneeling on the bed and leaning forwards so his cock wasn't as restrained as he tried to find the words to say to encourage Meph to do more than simply tease.

When Zaniel got onto his knees in front of him, Meph's mouth went dry. The supple cheeks parted slighly and he could see the pinkness that beckoned. He wanted nothing more to make that little hole red and raw and his cock twitched in response. He couldn't even fit a finger in before, how on earth was he going to fit his cock? The oil had made his finger nice and slippery and he pushed it against the puckered hole experimentally, watching the tip slowly disappear inside the half-angel. He pulled Zaniels arse against himself, positioning him "just so" - his cock was now rubbing between those plump cheeks.

He reached his hand around to grasp Zaniels cock, his hand slippery from the oil. It glided effortlessly over the hard flesh and he began to pump his hand in time with the thrusting motions he made against the half-angels arse, still delicately working his fingertip in and out of the tight hole.

The finger finger felt strange, probing and out of place but as of yet it didn't hurt. His mind was trying to rebel, nothing should be going in there it is an exit, not an entrance. It also quote a section of the bible to himself, 'And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination'. It didn't feel like an abomination though, it felt... good. Everything felt so good, even the strangeness of the probing finger. He couldn't see what was happening which made the sensation of Meph's oily hand all the more exciting. The hand rhythmically stroking his cock caused quiet moans to fall from his lips as he buried his head into the bed sheets almost muffling the sound completely.

All thoughts of wrongness were now gone, his mind officially surrendered to the mind numbing pleasure coming from his cock. Not even realising himself he had started moving his hips fractionally, the movement in time with Meph's and barely visible.

Meph couldn't help the smile from forming on his lips. I can't go to hell for this, I'm already here! The muscle around his fingertip loosened slightly and more of his finger slid in. The half-angel felt warm, the hard ring of muscle imperceptibly softening as he continued the gentle probing. It wasn't quite going to reach the bundle of nerves just yet, but it would soon enough. Meph continued to pump Zaniels cock, adding a twisting motion, the hard flesh becoming even slicker from the precum leaking from the tip.

His own body was beginning to tremble from the effort of keeping himself under control; a battle he was fast loosing. He leaned over the half-angels back to whisper in his ear, "I'm sorry honey, but I can't hold back for much longer..." he groaned as he felt the muscle around his finger spasm, "This might hurt a bit, but I promise I'll make you feel really good..." He closed his eyes, resting his forehead on Zaniels shoulder and forced a second finger in, stretching out the tight little hole. He made soothing noises as he did so, his grip tightening on the half-angels body and using his own weight to prevent any subsequent struggle. He wiggled his fingers, forcing them in further until he found what he was feeling for, and began the slow tickling massage against the sweet spot he'd found...

The second finger in did hurt, considerably so and he arched his back from the pain, a whine muffled by his arm as he tried not to scream. He didn't hear the soothing noises but could feel Meph's weight holding him still and prevent him from attempting to get away from the fingers. With no way out he gritted the teeth hoping that the demons words were true and that it would feel good.

He could tell Meph was searching for something and when the fingers brushed over something causing a gasp to make it past his lips, the pain suddenly drowned out by an intense pleasure, he knew Meph had found it. Meph continued stroking the one spot, the pain already long forgotten as the pleasure once again clouded his mind. The noises he made only verbalized the pleasure, moans and pants filling the room around them.

The sounds of pain so close to his ear threatened to awaken something dark within him. His lips pulled back from his teeth in a silent snarl, aching to clamp down on the half-angels shoulder. The whine was soon replaced by the sweet pants and moans as his fingers continued to rub against the bundle of nerves deep inside Zaniels arse. The more he rubbed and stroked, the more the muscle around his fingers loosened and before long his fingers were moving easily inside within, but would it be enough? Meph's own breaths were becoming heavy and ragged, and he wanted nothing more that to replace his fingers with his cock, fighting down the animalistic urge to do just that. He leaned further forward, his lips brushing up against the half-angels ear and he began to whisper, a velvet over gravel crooning...

"Can you feel that honey? mmmm? Can you feel my fingers inside?" His lips danced sensuously over the ridges of Zaniels ear and he continued whispering, "Your arse is so hot. So tight. So hungry. It's sucking my fingers in honey... so greedily." Meph's cock ached as he rolled his hips, rubbing the length of it between the cheeks of the half-angel's arse as he continued to thrust his fingers into the tight little hole.

Zaniel registered the breathing by his neck had changed, speeding up,becoming more uneven and as the warm breath tickled his neck he remembered Meph's lips. Their warm, strong kisses from earlier. With this in mind he shivered blissfully as those lips grazed his ear, the dirty words falling from the demons lips in a tone that would sway some of the most devote angels.

He tried to reply, his voice breathy, quiet and full of lust and wanting. The sentence badly broken up as he was moaning between words. "Yes... feel ... them... amazing" unable to form any more thoughts that could be given coherrent sentences he licked his lips, mouth and tongue already dry from his moans. He could feel Meph's cock, rock hard and rubbing against him. The demon's weight pressing down from above and a fire he didn't know how to quench burning through his body.

"Tell me you want it!" Desperation made his voice grow hoarse, "Say it! Say you want my cock in your arse!"

Meph was hungry for it, hungry for the cry of pain that he knew would follow as he eased his the head of his cock past the trembling little hole, hungry for the whimpering cries as he forced his thick meat into the warm depths...

He withdrew his fingers and positioned the head of his cock against the raw little bud, his other hand still moving slickly over Zaniels erection.

"Tell me what you want honey..." he crooned softly, his teeth gritting in anticipation...

He heard the words, the desperation laced deeply within them but couldn't bring himself to say it as Meph continously teased that one spot within in him. It wasn't until Meph withdrew his fingers, an action that elicited an erotic whine at the loss, that Zaniel thought to say anything.

Rather quickly regaining his breath he turned his head, resting his cheek on his arm and looking at at the demon positioned behind him. He was still panting from the stroking, but the slow teasing to his front wasn't enough to cloud his mind and prevent him from speaking.

"I.... I want..." Zaniel paused licking his lips once again and dry swallowing nervously. "I want your cock.... in my ... arse." By the end of the sentence parts of him that hadn't been stained crimson by the heat of his body were now covered in a deep red blush.

A triumphant grin pulled at Meph's lips, those sweet words were music to his ears. He leaned over Zaniels back, his lips nibbling at the sensitive flesh of the half-angels ear once more as he began to whisper again, soft words of encouragement as he slowly pushed against the virgin little bud, feeling it tense and flex. "Remember to keep breathing..." the words were a hot whisper as he slowly, but relentlessly pushed his hips forward. The dark part of him wanted the half-angel to struggle, knowing that each wiggle and shudder would just impale himself faster. The head of his cock worked it's way past the tight ring of muscle and the welcoming warmth made him groan hotly in Zaniel's ear. "You feel so good!" he whispered, still pushing himself deeper until his hips were resting against the trembling cheeks of the half-angel's arse.

It hurts! Take it out it... It hurts oh god please make it stop. The tears rolled freely down his cheeks as Meph entered him. He had been dazed by the pleasure of Meph's fingers and had failed to consider the considerable difference in size between the demons fingers and the cock that was now slowly burying itself within him. He tried to move, get away from it, the pain causing grunts and whimpers. All he succeded in doing however was to pushing it in deeper.

It felt like something was going to tear, and forgetting Meph's advice him found himself gritting his teeth and tensing up slightly. His hands clawed at the bed, and it wasn't long before he had to breathe as his body screamed out for oxygen. The breath came in one gulp and was soon forces out of his lungs as Meph was fully sheathed within him. Unable to stop the trembling he took deep breathes, knowing that he couldn't get it out he tried to adjust to the pain, control his crying and accept the fact he asked Meph to put it in.

Meph shuddered, his tongue snaking out to lick his lips as he threw his head back, the pained grunts and whimpers tearing through him. He looked down at the half-angel through half lidded eyes and shuddered once more, seeing the tears glistening on the beautiful face. He wanted to calm the half-angel, to whisper soothing words, but the tight warmth around his cock, the trembling body beneath were too much for him and it took everything he had to hold himself still to allow Zaniel to get used to him; he couldn't even trust himself to speak, knowing the words would just come out in a harsh demonic snarl.

He leaned forward once more, his lips and tongue tracing hot patterns on the half-angels' back, both his hands reaching around to cup Zaniels erection and the soft sac that hung heavily underneath; his supple fingers groping and rubbing.