Temptation of an Angels Child (Squeeze and Dusu)

Lady.Taser

“So everyone bribes her with ice cream?” Zaniel looked suspicious, why would everyone bribe a little girl, and then he remembered her screaming when they arrived. Maybe it had something to do with the high-pitched voice of hers…. Did people just want to avoid her screaming. Very confused Zaniel didn’t notice as Meph grabbed his hand and started tugging him. “hmm… wait me.. ice cream?” It took a few moments for the half angel who had been lost in thought to realise what had just been said and he countered with a flushed face. “No, Ice cream won’t work to bribe me…. I don’t remember if I liked it.”

It was about then he noticed the smile and the warm hand linked to his. Meph’s hand was larger than his own slim, delicate fingers. It wasn’t huge or anything, just larger and it held his own in a comforting manner, something Zaniel wasn’t used to. The Demon in front of him was a mix of terrifying, alluring, comforting and disconcerting and Zaniel had no idea what to make of him. All he knew was that he’d made a deal with this enigma.

“So… you don’t have your own place here in hell? Actually how old are you? I haven’t asked yet.”

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• SqueezeBabe

Meph chuckled, "I don't need my own place down here; I have my own place up there." They walked a bit further down the hallway, "It's hard to say how old I am. I guess you could say that I'm older than you... time is a bit different down here." The hallway opened out into a huge foyer, a spiral staircase leading downwards. "We'll go this way I think, we can get to the kitchen from here where we can find out if you really like ice cream or not." Meph gave Zaniel a wink as he led him down the stairs.

"Wait you think??" He looked at Meph incredulously "you mean you don't know where we are going? Also didn't you promise to get your sister ice cream? The implies there is none here." Zaniel had to walk quickly to keep up with Meph and tried to not pay attention to how large the place was. Really who needed that much space and what for? Catching Meph's wink he felt butterflies explode in his stomach. Unsure why he urged them to calm down not quite sure what was causing them and not sure he wanted to know if he liked ice cream.

As he was following Meph down the stairs he continued to look around, the very place he was in was still baffling to him, a different flow of time, completely different atmosphere and... and he was still holding Meph's hand. A blush rose to his cheeks and he suddenly thought that in the last few hours since he had met this demon he had blushed more times than ever before in his life. "so um, who else is staying here then?"

"Oh, I know where we are going, I've just never had to actually walk there before. Normally if I want to go somewhere I just... "poof" there." Meph grinned at Zaniel, "But our trip here took bit out of me and I lack my usual poofing capabilities," he winked again, "besides, walking is more fun!"

From the bottom of the stairs Meph took them down another hallway; this one had cooking smells wafting along it. "My family lives here, there's Mum, Dad, Elise... I have three older brothers too. We all live in our own places on the surface and only come back here for special occasions. It's our "ancestral" home as it were."

Meph stopped in front of a huge metal door, the sounds of clanking pots and hissing steam coming from the other side. He pushed the door open and peeked inside, "Reduced to stealing food from my own kitchen!" he said cheerfully, dark eyes twinkling with mischief. "Cook will have a fit if she catches us! Look sharp, we've got some sneaking to do!"

"You... poof there...." still following Meph, not though he had much of a choice he tried to not laugh as Meph used 'poofing' as a word to describe teleporting. did he disappear in a cloud of smoke or something... failing miserable he laugh, the sound was loud and clear as he imagined the demon appearing and disappearing in said cloud of smoke and accompanied by poof noises. "You... seriously.. call it ... poofing?" Somehow the words made it out coherently despite the laughter and he had to pause and lean against a nearby wall while he regained his composure. Once he had most of his control back he pushed away from the wall a smile tugging at his lips.

"So how many people are here right now then? and why don't you ... ask the cook for food, or you know you could always... poof over there." a quiet giggle escaped as he wondered what colour the smoke would be. With a tug at Meph's arm he tried to discourage the demon, and instead suceeded in remembering Meph's arms as they had encircled him earlier. "you could always... get food later... you know at dinner time. Especially if you have a cook making it for you."

Meph paused for a moment, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "Right now?" his eyes glazed slightly and then came back into focus, "It seems that everyone is home. So six, and you and me make eight..." Even he was slightly surpised to find that there was a full house; his brothers never came home unless there was a good reason to do so... so why were they all here? He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts, no doubt all would be revealed later.

"What? Ask for something?" he snorted and grinned boyishly, "You'll soon learn that you never -ask- for something in the kitchen; if you want something you have to sneak it! It's even expected!" Meph glanced around the edge of the door again, seeing who was in the kitchen and where they were located. He grinned over his shoulder at Zaniel, "My skills of -acquisition- are second to none, just watch this; I shall kill two birds with one stone..."

Meph turned to face Zaniel, leaning in until his lips nearly brushed the others, his body seemed to fade and disappear as he got nearer, disappearing entirely before his lips made contact, leaving nothing but the faint smell of cinnamon, which may or may not have come from the kitchen.

Zaniel opened his mouth to respond just as Meph's lips neared his own, he could even feel their warmth in the tiny gap left between them before Meph vanished. Moments later Zaniel was still stood exactly the same as 3 thoughts whirled around his head. He was going to kiss me.... Why do i want him to kiss me so badly.... Was that him poofing? Oh where was the smoke and the noise..

With a quiet sigh he leaned against the wall wondering how long Meph planned to be and what he meant by two birds with one stone. He would follow but he had no idea where Meph had gone and he didn't fancy getting caught and asked who he was. To be honest Zaniel was worried what would happen to him if he was caught, he wasn't certain but he had the feeling that an angels life span in hell wasn't long. Something deep inside told him the life span of a half angel was even shorter.

Meph materialised on the other side of the kitchen, right next to a plate of cheese, fruit and bread. "I'll just be taking that.." he thought to himself, lifting the plate. The way it was all prepared and just sitting there made him wonder if it was for him all along. He couldn't help but grin, it was hard to hide anything from the cook, who had worked in the kitchen with four growing boys to contend with. They all thought that they were being extremely clever and stealing food undetected, but perhaps the food was there to be taken all along...

Meph "poofed" back to the waiting Zaniel, balancing his ill-gotten gains with one hand, the other grabbing Zaniels and pulling him back down the hallway. "We'll eat in my room for now, it's probably best to stay out of the way until I can find out why everyone is home.."

The feeling that sat deep in the pit of his stomach didn't go when Meph re-apearred in front of him, the sense of dread only grew. What if other demons found out who he was, a half angel alive in hell, what if they tried to kill him and then attacked Meph for bringing him there. Not that he had a chance to voice any of these concerns before Meph was dragging him down yet more corridors. It was very safe to say the Zaniel was utterly lost by the end of it. He probably couldn't make his way back to the kitchen, let alone the room in which they arrived. Though Zaniel had a sneaky suspicion that was a one way portal and he wasn't getting out of hell that way. Simply put, if the demons did find him and want to kill him... he was a dead half angel.

"I take it you weren't expecting everyone to be home then and how in the world did you pile that food up so neatly in such a short time?" He shook his head in disbelief, "I know you can sort of cook, but I didn't think you had lightening speed to go with it." His actions and words didn't match his inner turmoil, the calm front he portrayed was just that, a front. With Meph's hand once again holding his own and the realisation of this working its way into his panicked and confused mind he started to calm, breathing slightly easier.

Balancing the food in one hand was easy enough, pulling Zaniel along behind him made it a wee bit trickier. Through the contact of their hands, Meph could tell that the half angel was worried about something, but he couldn't tell what it was exactly. Sure he could guess, but he could also guess wrong, and if Zaniel wasn't going to say anything, then it's not like he could bring it up... directly anyway.

He lead them down the hallways towards where his room was. It was as far away from Elises as he could possibly get, all the boys rooms were... Elise had a habit of "sleepwalking" into their rooms... perhaps when she got a bit older, it wouldn't be such a problem, but while she was still a kid, they couldn't think of anything worse... Meph smiled at Zaniel, as reassuringly as he could, "Don't worry, we're nearly there..." and sure enough they were.

Meph pushed open the door to his room and looked about, it certainly hadn't changed in his absence. The huge four poster bed with the black and red silk curtains, the lush carpet... well... he -was- a teenager at the time, but it was certainly nostalgic. Meph put the food the table that was there and pulled out one of the lavishly upholstered chairs and indicated to Zaniel to sit, "here, there's plenty of food for the both of us..." They'd be relatively "safe" in his room, his parents or his brother hadn't materialised; they had certainly noticed the presence of the half angel, so why hadn't they appeared?

Meph was managing to drag Zaniel down corridors left right and center... And he thought he was lost before, now he was in a labyrinth. Somehow along with the dragging Meph was effortlessly carrying the food, not even the slightest sign any of it could even drop. This amazed Zaniel, while he wasn't a clutz he definitely was not the best coordinator especially when multi-tasking.

Finding himself dragged into another large room he stood turning in a circle for a few moments taking in the decorating, which was definitely quite different to the huge apartment the demon had lived in on earth. He collapsed into the chair when told to be Meph and gently massaged his right temple as a slight pain twinged just behind his eye. It was gone again in mere moments.

"really... You always have so much space... What does a person need with a bed that big anyway?" he tried to lighten the mood, distracting himself but failed and proceded on to his next question after a deep sigh. "if .... If other demons find me here in hell... What will happen to me.. And you who bought me here?"

Meph didn't miss the twinge of pain, but it seemed to be gone as quickly as it had arrived. He looked over at his bed smiling slightly, "When I was younger, I had a rather voracious appetite; it seemed that on occasions my bed wasn't nearly big enough." The sigh and the question that followed caught him slightly off guard. He had been thinking the same thing himself. "My... family already know you're here," he said quietly, "The fact that they haven't materialised immediately is rather... well, I thought it was a bit strange." he ran a hand through his dark hair, pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts. "There's another way of looking at it though, despite popular belief, demons are actually quite honourable. The terms of the contract are upheld to the best of our abilities. If you command me to protect you, then that's what I do, there is no, accidentally getting you killed. Whilst you're here, you essentially are under my protection, no one can harm you. It means that no one can interfere with the terms of my contract... it's... just not the done thing." Granted it wasn't a very good explanation, but it was the best that he had for the moment.

Meph placed his hands on Zaniels shoulders and began to slowly knead the others muscles. He bent down low to whisper into his ear, his breath causing minute strands of gold hair to move. "There's nothing for you to worry about whilst you're here with me, just... relax..." Strong fingers continued to knead and rub though Zaniels shirt, his hands travelling up the others neck, still moving slowly and carefully, to tangle in the gold strands of hair as the shoulder massage turned into a head massage.

Never having had someone that would do what he wanted it was hard to wrap his mind around the idea, to be honest there were a fair few things Zaniel had never had and they all tended to baffle him. The thought of that huge bed ever being considered too small confused him, what kind of an appetite would make that seem small? Zaniel was curious but wary of what the truth could be already learning that he probably didn't want to... though his curiosity seemed to be stronger than logic if the last few hours were anything to go by.

"So basically, your family will show up when they feel like it? and me being here won't cause any problems?" He released a contented sigh as the strong fingers started work on his muscles. Not having realised how tense he was Zaniel leaned back towards the fingers as Meph whispered in his ear. The warm air brushing past his ear and onto his neck sending a pleasant shiver through him and he remembered Meph's lips on his own earlier, making him crave the warmth and strength of them again. The fingers moved up to his head and he leaned his head backwards so that he was looking at the ceiling, or would have been if his eyes were open more than a fraction as he enjoyed the massage.

The knot in his stomach was still present despite knowing he was safe and having no way of knowing why it was there for now Zaniel chose to ignore it until such a time that it was no longer ignorable, where that point was he would decide when he got there. Opening his eyes he gazed at Meph, the dark hair looked soft and he wanted to run his hands through it, unconsciously his hand reached up and brushed past the hair that had fallen in front of Meph's face a soft smile on his face.

Meph nodded absently as his fingers continued kneading. "My mother is pretty much on top of everything, and nothing gets past her. If there was a problem, I'm pretty sure she would have made an appearance" He stilled his hands as Zaniel reached up to touch his hair and studied the half-angels face, the half lidded eyes, and a mouth that looked like it was begging to be kissed. Meph's eyes darkened and a hungry look crossed his face, he bent his head forward, his tongue snaking out to flick along Zaniels pink lips. "Crumbs..." he murmured, his voice low and sultry.

Meph surprised him as the tongue made contact with his lips and he ran his hand through Mephs hair feeling himself grasp a handful of the silky black strands as Meph spoke sending waves of anticipation through him. He couldn't discern what Meph had said all he knew was his eyes were locked onto Meph's dark orbs as he pulled the hand tangled in Meph's hair down bringing their lips together.

He released Meph not long after, the position not being kind to his neck. He then moved away and turned around, kneeliing on the chair facing Meph, following the same impulse that made him make a contract with the demon. Moving his hand up to Meph's hair again he ran his fingers through the hair and kissed him softly on the cheek with a smile.

As Zaniel leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek, Meph tipped the back of the chair forward slightly, catching the half-angel as the chair unbalanced. He grinned wickedly, "Oh, you want to play do you?" Meph bent his head once more, his lips hot, and his tongue probed insistently. There was something about the half-angel that made him hungry, and now that the two of them were in his room... it had been a very long time since someone was in his bed. He slid his arms around Zaniels waist, hands reaching down to cup his arse before lifting him, causing his legs to wrap around Mephs hips. He took the opportunity to rub Zaniel against him, not bothering to hide the fact that he'd gotten hard.

He took small steps towards his bed, making sure that each step he took just rubbed himself further; he nipped and sucked at Zaniels lips, his fingers digging into firm flesh of the others bottom. He made sure he took his time getting there, hoping that by the time he dumped his prize on the bed, that he'd be dizzy and breathless...

Tipping the chair and causing him to fall forward into Meph’s arms had caused Zaniel’s hands to grasp at the dark hair his fingers were running through and he happily returned the kiss, though it took him a few moments to open his mouth and allow the probing tongue entry. When he did he could feel it exploring his mouth and wrapping around his tongue… or was that his tongue moving to wrap around Meph’s? He wasn’t sure any longer and instead leaned into it further no longer caring that he was in hell or they could be in any kind of danger.

A gasp escaped his lips, separating them from their kiss and allowing Zaniel to take a breath as Meph’s hands made their way south stopping when they surrounded his arse. His legs reflexively wrapped around the demon tightly so that there was no chance of falling and as he felt the hardness of the demon through both their trousers he felt anticipation run through him like a jolt of electricity. With a moan he leaned back into the kiss as Meph began to move slowly.

The demon was relentless, multiple different experiences made it hard for Zaniel to breath, or think. The sharpness of the fingers digging in and causing slight pain, the anticipation and excitement caused from the hardness rubbing against him continuously and the pleasurable warmth that he found at his lips. All of these combined so when he finally landed on the softest bed he had ever known he was gasping to get enough breath into his lungs. His face bright red and lips tingling he gazed through pleasure-clouded half shut eyes at the demon standing above him. He had barely any strength and the only thought that made it through his befuddled mind was that he was too hot. In a futile attempt to cool down he tugged at his shirt trying to open it and failing as he also found a lack of coordination. In the end he resorted to sitting up slightly and pulling the article of clothing over his head and letting it fall on the bed next to him.

Meph groaned inwardly as he watched Zaniel take off his shirt, what did the half-breed think he was doing? He kissed Zaniel hungrily, sucking hard on his bottom lip as he knelt on the bed above him. He shifted his body so that he was positioned between Zaniels legs and leaned against him, grinding his own erection into the others, a soft moan escaping from between their lips as he did.

He broke their kiss long enough to take a shuddering breath before trailing his tongue down the side of Zaniels neck, tracing his collarbone with his lips, both his hands on the pale chest beneath him, thumbs grazing across nipples that seemed to stiffen and perk at his touch. He began to rock his hips gently, in time with his own breathing, ensuring that both erections were rubbing against each other...

divesting himself of his shirt hadn't helped cool him down at all as he was all too soon covered by Meph's body, his arms snaked around Meph's body, one up around his neck and head tangling up within his hair. The other around his waist pulling Meph closer to him trying to increase the feeling of friction between them. The pressure from Meph's erection made him gasp and he couldn't restrain his moans as Meph rubbed against him. With each moan the hand around Meph's waist felt like it gripped tighter, as though he was pulling the demon closer to him.

Everything Meph did from kissing to biting sent jolts through Zaniel, all so new, but so good at the same time he couldn't get enough and was actively seeking more pleasure. Leaning his head back and arching his body closer as Meph's tongue ran the side of his neck. Moving the hand that was around Meph's waist to his covered chest and feeling his hands closer over the material claiming a large handful as Meph teased his nipples. Bringing his legs up and wrapped around Meph's arse closing them firmly to bring their erections closer together and all the while panting and moaning as he found himself breathless despite no longer being engaged in an air stealing kiss.

Something within him decided that since he was too hot, Meph must be too and released the fabric from his clenched fist before using the hand to pull at the demon's clothing giving up when one hand proved a futile attempt, instead running his hand up under the top and resting his hand on the warm skin of Meph's chest.

Meph felt the legs tighten around his hips, the hand on his waist pulling him in closer, the other fumbling with his shirt. Meph paused his kissing long enough to sit up and take off his shirt, capturing the hand against his chest with one of his own, moving it so that it rested over his heart. He bent forward once more, his hot breath fanning over Zaniels ear as he teased and nibbled the sensitive flesh. Meph traced soft, biting kisses back down the side of Zaniels neck, and down over his chest; he captured Zaniels other hand, pinning both of them above his head with one hand as his tongue flicked over the small nub of pink flesh that was his nipple. His other hand reached down between them, sliding underneath the waistband of his pants, his fingers rubbing the warm silky flesh beneath.

Meph smirked, looking up at Zaniel as he brought that hand up to his mouth, his long tongue sensually licking the moisture from his fingers. His eyes closed as a look a pure pleasure crossed his face; a persons essence was to be savoured, a delectable treat. His hand pushed back under Zaniels clothes to encircle his flesh, squeezing gently and giving a slight pull as he did so. He moved up once more, capturing the half-angels pink, swollen lips in another searing kiss...

Meph managed to remove his shirt much more efficiently than Zaniel could ever have hoped to do and he could feel the strong fast beat of the demon's heart under his hand. He thought his own was beating at a much faster pace though honestly he had no way of telling. Warm breath tickled his ear making him gasp before the bites which trailed down the side of his neck, each one ending almost painfully as the bitten skin was pulled from between the demon's teeth. Zaniel found his body arching towards the biting and fondling as he slowly lost his mind. His mind was even more lost to the pleasure when he felt Meph's hand against his erection, with none of the clothing in the way the excitement was tripled as it was the first time he had ever been touched in such a way, and it was by someone so experienced.

Watching Meph lick his fingers he licked his own lips a lustful groan escaping them as Meph looked as though he were in heaven. Soon Meph bestowed the same feeling upon Zaniel when his hand delved between them again, tugging and squeezing causing a whole range of sounds that were low and lustful in tone. Zaniel didn't even know he could make such sounds though they were soon muffled by Meph kissing him again.

This time Zaniel didn't wait for Meph's tongue, his own probed at the demon's lips quickly finding entry and curling around Meph's tongue, exploring the demon's warm, moist mouth and continually brushing over or under the others tongue. Zaniel was learning quickly what he liked and was determined to try and make the demon feel good as well. Attempting this he tried to copy Meph though he wasn't quite as brave so his hand reached down to stroke Meph's erection from outside of the demon's clothes while occasionally tugging at the waistband.

The half-breed was learning quickly it seemed, a satisfying kiss nearly between equals, but Meph still had the upperhand in this encounter, tilting his head to deepen the kiss further, his own tongue taking over the inside of Zaniels mouth. The soft mewling sounds that he could hear were making his own erection difficult to deal with, the inexperienced hand rubbing against him felt far more arousing than his more experienced partners.

He bit his lip and shuddered slightly, quickly removing his pants, kicking them to the side, his hands working quickly to do the same to Zaniel. He licked his lips hungrily at the sight of pale flesh, swollen and flushed pink. He gave his wickedest smile before bending down to run his tongue slowly from base to tip, all the while looking the half-angel in the eye. The warm, salty skin tasted divine, and he closed his eyes and moaned and his tongue flicked through the slit at the top, lapping up the clear liquid that had beaded on the tip.

He palmed the tight, heavy sac beneath, his fingers slipping lower to brush against the puckered flesh underneath, his mouth closing over the tip of the engorged flesh, his tongue exploring it the same way he'd explored Zaniels mouth earlier...

Zaniel didn't notice how they were both naked so quickly. He was dazed, his mind clouded by pleasure and overwhelmed with sensations that had so far been unknown to him and to any angel. It wasn't long after their flesh was exposed to the weak light in the bedroom that Meph was attacking his skin. Surely the light was.stronger than that when they

walked into the room earlier... The though left his mind as quickly as it had entered as his eyes widened and his hips arched upwards as Meph licked the full length of his erection.

He somehow managed to keep eye contact with Meph who in all honesty was impossible to look away from. The sultry, alluring gaze.that captured his eyes was looking straight back at him. His erection felt as though it was on fire, all the nerves tingling and hypersensitive so when Meph's tongue flicked iver the slit Zaniel found his hands flying to Meph's head clutching desperately and a strangled moan passing his swollen lips.

He couldn't control his feelings any better than he could control the sensations that rampaged around his body and his body quivered, straining for greater pleasure yet unsure of how to find it. Between the melody of moans and gasps he managed to say a single word... More.

Meph gave a shudder as he heard the simple request fall from lips pink and swollen. "As you wish" he mumbled around his mouthful of pulsing flesh, his own voice not much more than a low growl. He paused long enough to lick his own finger before taking Zaniels erection back into his hot, wet mouth. The slippery finger slipped lower once more, testing by pushing gently against the tight skin. It wouldn't yield; he didn't want to push too hard, but it would change the outcome of the encounter. Meph smiled to himself, his mouth working skilfully over Zaniels heated flesh, it just meant that he'd have more encounters, there was no point rushing to do everything on the first go.

Meph adjusted his position, rising up between Zaniels parted legs, leaning over his body to trace his wet tongue over it's contours. He smiled down at the supine form beneath him, his hand reaching down to encircle the throbbing flesh. He shifted his hips forward, his own erection brushing up against Zaniels. He reached for Zaniels hand, and guided it downwards, encouraging him to wrap his hand around both the both of them; with the two pressed together tightly, he began to move his own hand, creating the delicious friction required to send them both over the edge...

He felt all too acutely Meph's finger press against and a flash of panic penetrated his brain as he realised that was meant to fit in there. Tears welled up in his eyes as he arched further into Meph's mouth and a little away from the finger.

As Meph moved away his body relaxed making the nerves all the more sensitive to Mephs tongue. He twitched as the tongue hit an erogenous zone and sent shivers up his spine.

Meph's hand guiding his own was unexpected but he didn't resist. Couldn't resist as all his strenght had left him. He felt the two pulsating members against his hands, hot and wet to the touch he willing took hold of them. Moving his own hand in time with Meph's increasing the friction to an unbearable point as it seemed like a spring was being ever tightened in the pit of his stomach.

His breath grew ragged as he gasped faster, in time with the movements of their hands. His second hand was above his head clasping and pulling at the bed sheets. His eyes flickered closed and his body arched as the coil snapped with a loud cry. He felt a warm, sticky substance land on his stomach and his hand slowed as he opened his eyes, gazing speechlessly as Meph.