Temptation of an Angels Child (Squeeze and Dusu)

Lady.Taser

Meph smiled, "You can give your plate to me" he said, gently taking it from Zaniels hand. He leaned in close, in free hand cupping the others chin, "You missed a bit" he said in a low whisper, his tongue flicking out and dancing against the corner of Zaniels mouth. Of course there wasn't any food there, but and excuse was an excuse. Meph straightened, licking his lips and giving Zaniel a wink before heading back into the kitchen with the plates.

"Your mum was talking about lesser demons, who yes, will go out of their way to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting masses... but I'm far more classy than that. I don't do any more than what I absolutely need to. As for inviting you back..." he shrugged as he washed the plates, "you looked like you needed some company..."

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• SqueezeBabe

It was a damned good thing that Meph had just taken his plate from him. For if it had still been in his hands it would have dropped to the floor as Meph licked his lip. His face a bright red colour Zaniel sat there his mouth hanging open from sheer surprise. He hadn't even had his first kiss yet, so having a demon's warm tongue on his lips and sending a shiver down his spine was a situation he didn''t know how to handle.

"youwaitwhatjusthappened" Zaniel blurted the sentence out not yet having regained enough brain power to remember the words had spaces between them. His heart felt like it was beating loud enough to be heard across the room and his blush didn't die down as his heart did. It wasn't until his heart was calm that he spoke again.

"lesser demons? Do they also collect and corrupt souls? What is it that makes you a classy demon? And what made me seem lonely?" zaniel asked anything he could to keep the subject away from his recent blush.

Meph's brow twitched slightly, what did indeed make him more classy than other demons? Well, as far as he was concerned, that should've been obvious. He put the dishes to dry, and turned to face the half-angel, leaning against the kitchen bench. "That should be obvious, or haven't you ever seen a real demon before?" Reality shifted slightly, the perception of the real world changed imperceptibly, the atmosphere got darker, the shadows beneath his eyes lengthening, his eyes dark eyes becoming darker... and with a blink it was as if nothing had changed. Meph smiled slightly, "Lesser demons are the scum of hell, no class, no discernment; they take a ham-fisted approach to everything they do.." his lip curled slightly in disgust, "There's no finesse in what they do..."

"Consider me adding to your seemingly paltry education... Demons are split up into different classes... the baser they are, the lower they are in the scheme of things... those who are considered greater or higher level demons, have more control over the things around them; operate on a completely different level to those lesser creatures, and more often than not, you'd never know if you'd met one or not... not unless they wanted you to know that they were there..."

Zaniel furrowed his brows and frowned. For a moment Meph had portrayed the image of being much more powerful than he looked had for a small moment terrified Zaniel. "Well thank you for clarifying something which wasn't explained by what you call my paltry education." Zaniel was now slightly annoyed. "it is not as if i chose to go through with this education, i may not know differences within demon ranks, and that wpuld be because in the overall scheme of our jobs it makes no difference. My job is to save the souls and yours is to corrupt. So i am going out on a limb here and guessing that i haven't been told about the classes before as they it was not important.."

"oh and no i have never met a demon before now. She only lets me out of her sight for missions so not much of a chance. Do you even know what it is like up there. What we have to go through. It's not exactly easy up there.." he trailed off wanting to rant more but not sure what to say or how to phrase it. Meph had somehow flustered him and mad him angry in quick sucession. Zaniel also wanted Meph to understand, it wasn't as though this was the life he chose.

Meph couldn't help but laugh at Zaniels outburst. "The side that preaches about the evils of sin and corruption, and yet they're the number one oppressors. Can't do anything without anyone's say-so, and yet we're the evil ones because we have the freedom to choose what we do, just like humans can choose to be corrupted." Meph raised an eyebrow and continued, "Nothing in this world or the next is set in concrete. Knowledge is power, and the more you have, the better off you are, but it seems that Heaven is more interested in sending green and untried babies into the battlefield and hoping for the best, whilst Hell sends in seasoned veterans... and you guys wonder why you lose?"

Meph's smile transformed into something a little gentler and he chuckled quietly, "Ah, I'm sorry little fledgling, I didn't mean to lecture you so... but if I recall correctly, you've only got a few short years to decide what you're going to do with your life no? Wouldn't you rather be making an educated decision based on facts and experience, rather than taking the option that's been spoonfed to you?" Meph walked out of the kitchen and through the lounge area to the balcony, the sliding door gliding open soundlessly, the cool night air wafting into the apartment. Meph leaned against the railing, studying the half-angel, the breeze teasing his dark hair.

Zaniel's face didn't change expression as though it was carved in stone. An expression full of sadness, frustration and resignation. "as i saidyou do not know what it is like up there. How many half angels do you think there are? Many. There are many because for some unknown reason two angels cannot produce a child. All angels were once half angels. Yet how many half angels do you meet? I'm not saying i am the first but i am the only one sent on missions in this area at the moment."

Slowly a tear started to fall down his cheek. "i have single month left... And while you say this has been spoonfed i am more inclined to say shoved down my throat with no excuse to refuse being accepted. I am now at the point that i don't understand life in the human world, i don't know what is normal for a 19yr old... I-i... Don't know how to refuse." Zaniel's never left Meph's own eyes the pleading look in them wanting someone to save him. He took an unconcious step towards the balcony where Meph stood.

Meph closed his eyes for a moment, he knew angels were pretty much sterile, not being able to breed amongst themselves, but having to convince a human to pair up with them. Sure there was love involved, but the whole process was incredibly... perfunctory. There was no lust, no passion, nothing like a demon relationship. Angels couldn't feel anything except for "pure" emotions, but there was no desire, no need in their eternal lives, and for someone like him, who took pleasure in everything that was around him, it broke his cold, black heart to see someone denied these things.

He opened his eyes slowly, the wind picking up to whip his hair around his face. His eyes became fathomless pits and the shadows behind him unfurled into huge glossy black wings. Meph stepped forward, his hand lifting to Zaniels face, his thumb brushing away the falling tear and in a seeming twist of irony, he said softly, is voice low and seductive, "I can make it all go away..."

Zaniel watched the transformation in Meph's and then the unfurling of the wings. Meph moved towards him and spoke those 7 words. Words he probably repeated to all that he tempted with corruption. So why did they sound so sweet, so alluring and what was it about his tone the pulled Zaniel towards Meph. He took half a step towards the demon before faltering regaining a small fraction of his sense.

"I.. Need to know. How.. What will you do to take it away? Corrupt my soul? And if so where will that leave me. I cannot survive in the human world i have been out of it for so long. Anyway why would you want my soul. You have already filled your quota." Zaniel kept his gaze on Meph's face unable to look away. He wanted answers but he didn't at the same time. Could he accept this demon corrupting him? He wasn't sure.but it was an alluring prospect.

He pulled Zaniel closer, the feathery darkness wrapping around the both of them, shielding them from the world around them. Meph leaned close and whispered in the half angels ear, his hot breath fanning against the delicate skin. "I don't need your soul halfling, but I can show you what you're missing..." his arms slid around the waist of the other, pulling him closer, "I'll show you everything, and I'll never make you do something that you don't want to do... you can always refuse me" The last few words were delivered in the dark sultry voice from before. Zaniel himself could be considered tempting, that half angel soul, worth so much, but Meph didn't really care about that... he hadn't lied when he said that he didn't need it.

"You can always say no..." he delivered in a dark whisper, before gently biting Zaniels earlobe.

"you're not after my soul..." it was all Zaniel could whisper. The black wings surrounding them kept them in their own paet of the world . A private.part where it felt like time could continue without them. Meph's arms secure around his waist were warm and new. The warmth was comforting while the new was unnerving. He had no idea what the demon was planning. Meph's breath against his skin fanned the flames within himself causing his heart to speed up again. Then he used that tone of voice again. Zaniel didn't know if Meph had figured out what it waused his heart to do, could he say no? Zaniel didn't have the chance to think of an answed before his brearh forced it's way out of his lungs in a gasp as his ear was bitten.

Zaniel felt his arms snake around Meph's neck returning the embrace before somehow managing to give his answer to the 7 sinful words. "take it away.. All of it. Show me the everything you mentioned."

Meph closed his eyes, the response much sweeter than he anticipated. He'd forgotten what the truly innocent were like, and the arms around his neck, and the fluttering pulse he could feel just made him want to push the half angel down and do terrible things, shameless things, sinful things. He licked up the side of Zaniels neck, his hot wet tongue travelling from his collarbone to the skin under his ear, "Do you wish to make a contract with me?" He figured he'd do things by the book, let the other know what it was truly like to have someone like him at his disposal. He'd even make an exception to the usual clauses. He considered it as a public service, he couldn't, in good conscience, let the uneducated ninny keep thinking that there was only good or evil.

He firmly believed that you couldn't ask someone to give something up, unless you knew yourself what you were asking them to give up. Is why his success rate was so high, he'd been there, and he'd done everything, and he knew just how good it all felt...

Zaniel's breath came faster as the warm tongue travelled his neck, setting the nerve endings on fire in a way they had never known before. He hears the question, barely over the roaring of his blood in his ears. "a contract? So in exchange for showing me what i've been missing, for showing me everything what is it you will take? Is it my soul? After all that is what a contract with a demon entails." the words were no more than a whisper passing his lips.

"Is there anything else i would be losing or forfeiting by making the contract?" Zaniel needed to know exactly what terms he was agreeing to before he made his final choice. It was the last shred of self control he had left at this point and his body was urging him to accept the contract, lured in by Meph's voice.

Meph slid his hands over Zaniels hips, long delicate-looking fingers gently groping and nipped lightly at the flesh of his neck. "You won't have to give up anything you don't want to give up" he crooned in the half-angels ear, his tongue teasing the lobe once more. Meph paused his onslaught for a moment, "How about, you give me that what you treasure the most? If you don't hold your own soul in high-regard, I can hardly take it now can I?" he grinned wickedly, as he ground his own hips against the others. "It's such a small and insignificant price to pay..." he knew he was taking a gamble of sorts, he couldn't do a contract without getting something in return, but as to what the half-angel was willing to give up, only time would tell.

The true nature of demonic contracts is that they were incongruous by nature; ambiguous at the very best, paradoxical at the very worst. Many a demon snagged a soul by a contract worded so cleverly, it made a lawyer weep. Meph wouldn't be so cruel as to saddle Zaniel with a contract he had no hope of fulfilling, but perhaps if he made it ambiguous enough, they'd both get something out of it. He reached up and cupped Zaniels face with both hands, his thumb brushing against the full bottom lip of the half angel. He looked hungrily at him and licked his lips seductively...

"Do we have a deal?"

Meph's thumb brushed alone his lip and he couldn't help but part them as he breathed heavily, a small side affect of what Meph was doing to him. Such new andd vibrant sensations which only added to the temptation as he found he wanted to know more. Why did it feel so good to be pressed against Meph's body, wrapped up in darkness was it a predicrion of the future? Zaniel didn't care to consider what it meant at this point in time.

"Deal" he found his voice surprisingly low as he spoke. "you will show me everything and then i shall give you my most treasured possession. I warn you though it is not an object that can be just carried away and its use to you will be almost nil." as he talked Zaniel wondered if he would ever have to give them up. Afterall the contract was to show him everything, something that couldn't be possible in his lifetime. Especially not in a single month, as a human he wouldn't have the time to and as an angel he.... Zaniel's face paled significantly. CRAP!!! He had just made a deal with a devil... He wouldn't be allowed to heaven as an angel now, that bit came as a bit of a relief. The problem was he wouldn't just be left to lead life as a human, not with the deal that he had just made.. He would either be cast out or be killed.

Meph shuddered slightly as the words left Zaniels mouth; words had power and none more so than those of a contract. He bit down on the inside of his lip, hard enough to draw blood and bent his head towards Zaniel. Meph gently brushed his own lips against Zaniels parted ones before taking Zaniels bottom lip between his own teeth and bit down. A small drop of blood welled to the surface, and Mephistopheles, one of many Princes of Hell, sealed his contract, the tip of his tongue snaking out to capture the crimson drop as he crushed Zaniels lips beneath his own, a drop of his own blood mixing in.

Meph thoroughly explored Zaniels mouth, every ridge and crevasse was teased and licked by a hot, exploring tongue. The hands cupping the half angels face tightened slightly, fingers snaking around to tangle in the strands of gold, tightening again to pull his head back so that Meph could deepen the kiss further. It was a hot and sinful thing, loaded with promises of things to come. Meph pulled back and smiled, a grin full of wicked lust...

"We have deal."

His fear were forgotton in mere seconds and waves of something he had never encountered before washed over him, urging, encouraging... No all out compelling gim to respond to the fierce kiss. He could taste their mixed blood but the bite hadn't been painful, just shocking and as their lips parted he lost control over his knees as they buckled under him. His hands flew up and grabbed Meph's arms, letting the demon speak before pulling him back in to continue the kiss.

He wasn't sure how long passed, but it felt like forever and he wanted the feeling to continue. This breathless feeling that he couldn't quiter descibe, the heat that was rising through him that he didn't know how to stop and didn't want to stop. It was all so exhilerating and for the first time in years he felt truly alive. He pulled away slightly, the fears had started to work their way into the back of his mind. Considering they had all expected him to choose to be an angel not only would this feel like betrayal to them all, they may have him killed to allow his soul to move on rather than letting it be more tainted.

"Are we safe here? Otherwise.. They might find us"

Meph couldn't help but smile as he felt the half angels knees give slightly, it was the first response of many, almost like a man dying of thirst being given a glass of water and being told that there was plenty more. He brought his wings back down, lifting the cloak of feathery darkness to reveal the clear night sky above them. He dropped to one knee and bowed his head and said formally, "I, Mephistopheles, Prince of Hell, are yours to command, in any way you wish and in return, you will give me your most treasured possession. If you wish not to be found, then you need only to say the words..." The phrase was standard, to be manipulated by the contracted demon at will. Some would take every command as literally as possible, and thus tripping up their unsuspecting Master that way, however, Meph strangely enough, meant every word. He would do whatever Zaniel asked him to.

Mephs powers were quite considerable, even more so now that we was under contract. He would be able to do anything and everything, short of stopping time itself. Whatever Zaniel wanted to do, Meph would be able to fulfil. The contract also had anothet purpose, it would render Zaniels soul off-limits to anyone else, angel or demon, for the duration of the contract. The half angel was literally the safest he'd ever been in his life... depending on his definition of "safe"....

Zaniel paused, without the wings surrounding them everything felt bigger again like there was more in the world than just the two of them. Meph then kneeled revealing his full name for the first time and suprising Zaniel as he spoke. Oh god. Not only had he made a contact with a demo., but a long term contract with a prince of hell.

"take us somewhere safe... Where they can't use the blood link between my mother and myself to find us." he had no doubts that the verdict would now be death if they were found. Especially if they had a chance to kill a prince of hell... Zaniel took a step towards Meph pulling him upright. Mord of zaniels golden hair now framed his face having been pulled put of the pony tail that had held it.

"if they find us they won't ask questions..."

Meph looked thoughtful for a moment, there weren't too many places where an Angel couldn't sense her child. If he was a less than honourable demon, he'd have killed the the half-breed and takrn his soul right there and then; there would be no way his mother could find him if he was dead and in hell... though she wouldn't be able to find him in hell anyway, though how was he going to get him there without Zaniel having a fit? Too much all at once was bound to give him a stroke or at the very least fry his brain momentarily. There was the portal in his room, but that would br a dead give away, he could create a doorway, but that would take up a considerable amount of his power and he would need to rwst and recharge after... he mentally shrugged, in hell, they had all the time in the world.

Meph walked back inside the apartment, pulling Zaniel in with him. They entered one of the empty rooms; empty except for a large double door wardrobe. Meph placed his hands on the door and created the necessary rift. If they stepped into the wardrobe now, thrn they would be inside a corresponding one in his home... in hell. He could feel the strain of keeping the rift open, his breath becoming ragged. "Get in... just think... Narnia or something" he saif with a weak smile, and opened the door for Zaniel to step inside.

Zaniel was puzzled first Meph had paused, thinking probably. Then he had suddenly dragged Zaniel inside, the grip strong on his arm and he qinced slightly, hoping it wouldn't bruise. "wait... What is Narnia?" he felt stupid asking as the reference was probably meant to be obvious but shrugged as he opened the door to the wardrobe. What he saw in through the door didn't scare him half as much as it should have, the swirling inky blackness would have to lead somewhere. He looked at Meph quickly, the demon looked strained as if expending a lot of energy and Zaniel decided to do as he had said. It was that or death right now.

As he stepped through the rift it felt as though the air was trying to choke him, it felt heavier and more sustantial then when he had been in Meph's room. Where exactly has he taken me. This was the only though in his head as the surrounding air cleared and he could see that he was in another room, not overly dissimilar to the one had just left. Everything definitly felt different here though and he waited for his demon to appear and explain where he was.

Meph stepped through after Zaniel, closing the rift behind him. They were now inside a wardrobe in one of the many rooms of Mephistopheles' "palace". Meph took a few deep breaths before pushing open the door, it would be the worst sort of luck if they were actually in an occupied room. The sight of pink plush carpet greeted him and he groaned inwardly... of all the wardrobes, and surely there were hundreds to choose from, he'd ended up in the one belonging to his little sister.

He opened the door enough to stick his head through, checking to make sure the room was empty. He climbed out of the wardrobe and mentioned for Zaniel to follow, putting a finger to his lips as he silently made his way to do the door to repeat the process, the two of them having made it to the hallway before a screech split the air.

"Muuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!! Meph was in my roooooooooom!!!!!!"

Meph pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at Zaniel sideways, hiding his mouth with his hand as he whispered, "Don't say a word" as a small figure in a pink frilly dress and pink ribbons tying up two pigtails in hair that was as dark as his own, came running down the hallway with the haughtiest look on her face.

Even as he was about to ask where they were he was told to be silent. He could only do as he was told at this point. Even more so after the voice filled the air. From the tone of the voice, the girly girlish pink of the room and the expression on the face of the girl he could see... This wasn't somewhere they were meant to be. Even more it wasn't somewhere they wanted to be. Catiously he moved so that he was stood behind Meph and peering around him.

The demon had just gone and taken him to hell. No doubt about it.. That girl was Meph's sister which meant it couldn't be anywhere else. He silently glared holes into Meph's back. He was definitly safe from the blood link here but didn't particularly think people..... Demons would appreciate a half angel wandering around. He couldn't even ask Meph because of the girl in front.

"Aren't you supposed to be learning something somewhere that isn't here?" Meph folded his arms and did his best to glare at the frilly pink thing in front of him... Who promptly ignored him, peering at Zaniel who had positioned himself behind. "Who's that?" she demanded. "None of your business!" he snapped back at her. "I'll tell mum!" her lower lip jutted out in a pout and she stamped her foot, causing her pink ribbons to flutter. Meph sighed, his parents would have found out by now that he'd brought a "visitor", the fact that they hadn't materialised immediately spoke volumes. "Look Elise, just... go to your room and I promise that I'll get you ice cream, isn't strawberry your favourite?"

Elise was only slightly mollified by the promise of her favourite treat and she chewed her bottom lip for a moment. "Fine," she agreed and turned on her heel, flouncing the short distance to her room. Meph turned to Zaniel and gave him a sheepish look, "Errr, that was only slightly awkward... but, welcome to my home."

Zaniel watched the exchange in wonder, he had never had a sister so the bickering between them was so alien to him it left him dumbfounded. The little girl in pink was acting as though she had more power than this demon he was standing behind, and for a moment it looked as though she did, an impression that was made even larger when Meph had to bribe her with ice cream. They had ice cream in Hell? Zaniel hadn't had ice cream in years and all he remembered was that it was cold. As the little girl flounced away Zaniel looked up at Meph. "Did you just bribe a little girl?

"Wait your home? I knew you had brought me to Hell.... not exactly sure what to think of it but it will keep me hidden from my mother.... It's just weird here and i have never seen anything like what just happened before... Is that normal?" Now that the girl had gone he moved out from behind Meph and started looking around him.

Meph couldn't help but smile at Zaniels questions. Perhaps the halfling would get more of an education than what he had bargained for... "That pink frilly thing with the attitude is my sister Elise, and yes, ice cream is often the way we avoid tantrums of epic proportions in this house. So in that respect, yes, what you saw was quite normal... Ah, the brother sister relationship is a dark and mysterious thing at times..."

Meph grabbed Zaniels hand and tugged gently, "Might as well show you around," he said as he pulled Zaniel down the hallway, their hands still linked. He grinned rather wickedly at the other, "Can I bribe you with ice cream too?"