Hadaka Shitsuji - Confused how to install the game T^T need someone guide me pls....

LynnaChan

Sorry to ask for this..... but I am barely new to this game even tho I read some notes inside the file but there is some character in Japanese shows me different characters so I am really confused on how to install this game since last night *sigh* please need your guidance on this.....

or if there is some thread for on How to Install for Beginners Guide tutorial on this Hadaka Shitsuji, I am very glad if someone can re-direct me >///

All I did last night was this:

• Extract the file.
  • click the SETUP.exe
  • click it run to install
  • then pop up window show me like this --->
    Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

then got stuck on that wondering how can I play this game? Also I open some of the notepad and this is wat it show to me --->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

really that is confused me also one of my problem is I do not want to run this game on the start up as i see one of the line there like this "\MICROS~1\Windows\STARTM~1\Programs\—‡Ž·Ž–\—‡Ž·Ž–.lnk"

hope someone can help me .... and sorry for this I am really new on this bl game and I don't want to delete Hadaka Shitsuji and download another one, just the reason of having trouble installing the game T^T forgive me if my English isn't good but I hope you understand me >_

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LynnaChan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ah.... somehow I manage to run the game but it wasn't like the window size when I did try to run the hadaka.exe in the first try. I did search in YouTube "How to install Hadaka Shitsuji game then Spanish tutorial are only option I can see so I did follow what I saw on the video then carefully matched but not even in the middle of the tutorial I got confused but somehow another pop up window show to me with character of this: ?????????????????? then it close by itself. I thought I did not install or it didn't work at all ...... And when I did try again to install it seem another pop up window appeared with weird letters then sound of the warning like something is wrong or missing. So I think again on how, what to do and which part I did miss.

I let it go for half a day and then I suddenly came to my head that let me try again to run the Hadaka.exe as administrator ..... Got big eye when the whole screen got turn black then a sound came up ... watta relief and released a big sigh ... so yeah the only thing got problem here is the character or letters I got confused but its all work fine to me now.

Sorry for posting if the MOD is here, please kindly delete the thread :) I know this wasn't help at all ^_^" but all I can say is only if your not a jap its hard to understand or get how to install this game hehehe... sure it gives me a half a day head ache :p