What can you say bout SHONEN-AI manga's and anime?

Yakun

on some forums whenever they read shonen-ai manga's some where expecting Yaoi-BL-ish scene

and most of them says , it's such a waste it turned out to be a shonen-ai..

maybe it depend on how people liked it haha..

i like shonen-ai manga's especially His Most Favourite, (aitsu no daihonmei )

too bad its not yaoi, but i like it especially yoshida and satou hahaha!

,and 7 days too xD (though it's a bit drama)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mari0301

• Ero Gaki

• WindyRain

• yaoi4fans

Lol, i know that~

I said Shonen-Ai is love between boys, BL (Boys Love) is in english

And Yaoi is the sex scene, it can be they love or didn't love each other but doing that.

My favorite Yaoi manga is like didn't do sex to much. (And how it can called Yaoi if there wasn't a Yai scene? -_-/ stupid xD)

Okay maybe i just like Shonen-Ai then~

• 2 weeks later...

I like both yaoi and shounen ai manga. I think it most matters the plot. I prefer a shounen ai with plot to a yaoi without plot and I prefer a yaoi with plot to a shounen ai without plot.

If they both have plot, I prefer the yaoi because it's hot too :p

Actually, Shounen Ai is soft boy X boy then Yaoi is hard boy X boy. BL is actually used in Japan too so we cannot say that BL is English. Actually, BL is like, the sum of Shonen Ai and Yaoi, meaning, it is like the main one then shounen ai and Yaoi are its branches.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I love Aitsu no Daihonmei~~ Satou is so hawt and Yoshida is cute even if he is not a bishie. XD

I like yaoi more and mostly Haruka Minami's works but if there is a good shounen ai manga I read it and like it too and I am not disappointed at the end that it wasn't yaoi. :)

i like shonen ai, but you have some shonen ai animes that just kill the plot -.- and thats a shame. also i love yaoi, of corse the plot is good in yaoi too, most of the time XD. i think the sex scenes are hot ^^ i guss it depends on the plot.

• 3 weeks later...

It sometimes is a huge disappointment when you find a manga with such good graphics and see on the cover or read that it's a boy's love thing and then when you start reading it, you find out it wasn't what you're looking for. Sometimes I still read it even if it's not yaoi because sometimes it has such a good plot.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I like shounen-ai better, maybe its because i love the plots :p :hamtaro-005 (6): but I guess I do read yaoi as well, but I'm more taken towards shounen ai

Ah, term soup... something that I've kinda just let be served anymore. I've heard so many meanings for various terms that I've given up on trying to follow them too much; I tend just to use the BL term for it all. And this is fine for me, since I enjoy it all. I'm just a softie romanticist at heart...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, i don't read much shounen ai manga but i actually like it (maybe i'm to picky ;)). Some have really nice spot and arts as well. But sometimes when i found a good one, i felt it was still 'not enough' ._.

p.s: Daitsu no Daihonmei is also my favorite manga xD, haven't read it for long. i wonder if it's end or not x_x, got to read now