Demonic Investigator RP (18+)

Kotaishi

Hai guys! I'm kinda new to all of this and wanted to start an RP...I had a couple of ideas and then decided to go on to do this one! Not only would I like some people to be characters in this RP I would also like some help, possibly with a bit more structure as I'm having a major block at the moment. There are three, maybe four main characters...Suggestions would be nice!

Main Characters:

Demonic Spirit - Seme (Can make himself invisible and visible, but when invisible only the boy can see him, this intrigues him causing him to follow him around)

Boy -Uke (Can see spirits and a demon that keeps following him, fears the demon but tries not to show it...Though I say boy he is 23) This is the character I have chosen to play ^_^

Inspector - Seme/Seke (He is the boys best friend and also investigating a mysterious murder.)

The Demon is not the killer but knows of other creatures that kill like this, normally he would stay out of these sort of affairs and revel in all the chaos but something about the boy makes him want to help...the demon is more than just a demon and will be progressed more through out the RP something that me and however decides to play the Demon will probably discuss further.

The fourth character will be the true murderer who may not come in until a lot later, or make small appearances through-out slowly revealing himself!

One Final Note!! Depending on how the story progresses, there may be a love triangle between these characters! Only time would tell!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotaishi

• Teesie

• Tama

• Scarfyre

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea xD I do know that the demon can look normal and also very scary whenever he wants, so change between the two looks!

I'm willing to take part as well. I could be the true murderer. I like to play evil characters; they're so much fun.

Anything in specific you need ab

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, sorry. I meant, anything you want to be specific about the true murderer? (I blame the electronics entirely for that incomplete reply.)

Well the true murder has to be supernatural in some way, either another demon, or a vamp or anything you can think of...You can also be like a freaky spirit occasionally hiding in the boys house scouting him out often, and then vanishing...eventually you will be figured out though and either dealt with or escaping. Be creative! ^^

Sorry if I make no sense my brain is so fuzzy right now I need sleep xD

I've actually thought up a little more of a back story actually at maybe we could talk about the character more in private

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

This is all good, we just need an investigator now...Everyone can come up with their own names and looks for characters but I have kinda figured out a bit of back story and progress that I'll share with each individual so Everyone has a full character ^^

Hopefully someone soon will want to be the investigator...if not may not be able to go through with it...or I may have to change the story around quite a bit, if that's okay with you two

and

Thank You

^^ So if everyone can now think of a name and looks I can send everyone a background...never done this before but hopefully it all goes well xD

cool.... Though I can only give a link to a picture of my person... I am on mobile I kind of...(embarrassed) broke my laptop....will that be a problem?!

Checkmate.full.1188773.jpg

Name: Tai

Position: Uke

Hair: Light Brown

Eyes: Crystal Blue

He is a quiet person, mostly due to the fact he has spent more time with spirits than with the living. The only person he ever really talks to among the living is his best friend who knows his secret. He loves chocolate ice cream and he often listens to music when he is trying to block out the unimportant rabble from the spirit world. His mother died at a young age and his father left when he was born. No one know who or where he is, so Tai has been living with his best friend until he reached the age to live on his own. He now lives in a small apartment with few residents.

....I have a question.... For our description we just use the background you gave us right?!

Yeah sure...I was gonna say if there is any thing secret that I sent not to use it but I've not sent you any secrets xD That may come later, the backgrounds and any secrets in the backgrounds are to enhance the story and character developments ^^ From there all decisions regarding what happens to your character is down to you.

Kristopher:

human form:

CA-s_2FPOI4.jpg

Demon form.

20120604111416!Hell_Emperor.jpg

Of the 108 Great Spirits of The East, the creature that calls himself Kristopher is one of the most adept at fear and horror, either lurking invisible in shadow and smoke, or stalking the world in a physical form, either as a handsome, black haired, pale young man who turns even the prettiest head, or an abomination to stir even the strongest stomach. Despite his aptitude at the tools of fear, he hates blood on his hands, having only killed once across his aeons-long life. Some say it is because he prefers the thrill of the chase to the catching of prey, whilst others merely state that he enjoys the sound of screaming too much.

This beast,this elegant young devil, follows, like the cloak of shadow, a particular young man, and has done since the moon last waned. There is something about him, eyes that see what others do not, a heart that is not so easily put to flight. A challenge at last? And there is something about those eyes that see all that...almost makes him fall under some fey enchantment.