The Kidnapper's Husband (Teesie)

RavenLunar

The man groaned when the other pulled him down in the tub ...well at least it looked as if he wouldn't try anything judging by the statement, 'Don't be an idiot relax a while.' Well that's what he planned to do. Sighing he was about to close his eyes when the other continued to talk his lips now brushing against his with every word. Why did he have to be so close...was he ok? The blond became weirder each second.

The next statement alerted the black haired man....he knew the other would try something. Moaning...he was right. The blond now had a grip on his cock. Biting his lip to keep in the moans he groaned as he felt himself become harder. This was wrong...all so wrong. The stroking was more adamant now...the kidnapper quickly jerking him now. Kuroi closed one eye trying not to moan...or cum.

Though what the other did next shocked him the most...he pulled his hand forward to wrap around his own cock. The black haired man's hand was now...jerking the blond...with the mysterious man's help of course. Shaking his head he pulled his hand back. "Stop it." weakly gripping the tan hand that was wrapped around his now leaking member. "I don't want to engage in this type of activity." he told the man breathing heavily. If the blond didn't stop Kuroi would cum...and that would be a blow to his man pride. Shooting his seeds for a man....no!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Teesie

"Your cock says so otherwise...its soaking wet and twitching like crazy. You shouldn't deny yourself such pleasure Kent-kun..." The blonde spoke out as he continued to stroke him, his thumb working the head faster as he softly panted, his hand grabbing Kuroi's own and placed it back on his cock helping the man stroke him. "Have sex with a man is much better isn't it Kent-kun? Because we knew exactly what we're doing...what feels good and what drives us crazy, we already know each other's bodies because we are all similar in some way or other." He panted out softly moaning as his stroking got faster and harder, "I bet that wifey of your don't know what the fuck she's doing most of the time with her hands. Tell me does she ever blow you? I bet I can make you cum in less than ten minutes with just my mouth, no hands or toys." The blonde smirked as he continues his treatment on the older man, how he wanted to see Kuroi shoot was enough to drive him mad.

"Come on and cum Kent-kun...don't hold back, just let it all go...cum for me." Rubito pleaded as he was half tempted to wrap his lips around the thick length the simply suck out the cum but right now he wanted to just stroke the other into his orgasm. "Stop lying to yourself, you love what I'm going to you so just accept it...your body knows what it wants." He purred as he continued on watching the man for his every reaction.

Breathing heavily the man gritted his teeth trying to block the other's seductive words..the way his lips moved as they purred out vulgar sentences. Moaning lowly he bit on o his lip. He was only seconds away from calming. Shaking his head he, once again, weakly grabbed into the other's hand. "Gods why?" he said moaning, he could feel that he wouldn't last long. "Stoppp!!! I- ahhhh!" he yelled lowly shooting rope after ropes of cum, some splattering on the wall while the rest fell into the tub. His hand started to move on it's own accord stroking the blond firmly his thumb playing around the slit. A part of him wanted to see the other lose his cool as well. To release and scream in ecstasy.

"So?" he asked stroking the other more. Kuroi had to admit that his kidnapper was good eye candy. A nice body and a pretty face. Leaning closer to the other he continued to jerk the mysterious man off. He wanted the other to cum just as he had minutes ago....waiting he looked into the reddish eyes watching the lust cloud there.

As he continued to stroke the man more and more wanting to see him release, his speed never faltering as soon his wish was granted. The moaning was a dead give away as he felt the cock in his hand twitch and pulse soon he felt the steams of seed spilling out against his hand, into the tub, and even some against the wall. What a hot sight! Rubito continued to stroke Kuroi as he felt his own cock being stroked, the man finally doing it on his own as he softly moaned soon letting the cock go to let Kuroi's body rest. Slowly his hips bucked into the male's hand as he wasn't far from his own orgasm. "Nnnn..ohh...why you ask? Because I've fallen for you." He simply replied trembling as more moans escaped his soft pink lips, it felt good having someone else take care of his needs for a change.

Seeing Kuroi leaning close made the blonde blush even more as his mind was now focused on the hand jerking him off. Leaning over he softly kissed the other as his hips bucked more and trembled. "G-Gonna cum!" He gasped out, his face contorting in pure pleasure and bliss as he soon released his own load as the white seed joined Kuroi's on the wall and in the bath water. Rubito's hips bucked wildly as his body trembled and shuddered from his orgasmic high as he had to hold onto the side of the tub to keep from losing his balance and possibly drowning. "Oohh gods so good..." He panted out as he looked to the other his eyes still slightly clouded but his image had taken an inoccent look to him, a submissive form compared to his usual arrogant self.

The coal eyes stared at the man not looking away....what the hell had just happened. Firstly, he had just willingly stroked the other male into a very intense orgasm it seemed. Secondly, he was enjoying the blond's orgasm as much as the later was. The pleasures contoured on the other's face making Kuroi think differently of not being bisexual. Third, the most shocking of them all....the mysterious kidnapper had said...he had fallen for me? But...how? the male asked staring into the reddish eyes of the other's, his face looking as innocent as a kid after having done something so sinful.

Biting his lips Kuroi looked away. The male hadn't had a good bath but all be wanted to do at this moment was leave. Stand out of the tub and walk away...to get away from the blond male. The raven haired man couldn't take it anymore. Sighing the dark eyed male stood and stepped out the tub, he wouldn't just wait around for another one of the blond's tricks. Though there was one thing he wanted to know. "Your name...could you tell me your name?" he asked looking to the other male occupying the room.

After coming down from his orgasmic high the male panted relaxing in the tub as he watched the other getting out of the tub as he raised a brow and chuckled lightly seeing he hadn't fully grasped him yet but was getting closer and closer to it. However Rubito looked a little shocked hearing the man asking him for his name, no one had ever done that before as he blinked thinking for a moment. Should he make something up? Or be truthful? Brushing some blonde locks from his eyes he still had the slight innocent look on his face as he lightly cleared his throat and looked into the older man's dark coal eyes.

"Rubito...my name is...Rubito." He shyly spoke as he stood and moved grabbing a towel wrapping it around his waist. Taking another he placed it on Kuroi's head as he walked past the man out into the bedroom to sit on the bed. 'Why did you do that? Are you crazy!? What if he tells the cops?' His thoughts scolded him but he knew his father could easily bribe the police force no problem if needed to as he sighed lightly and crossed his legs waiting for the man to come out of the bathroom.

Walking out the bathroom Kuroi looked at the male. It seems that the blond was being honest, or....he was a damn well good actor. Didn't matter though...as long as he wasn't the victim. Sighing he sat beside the other and looked into his eyes. "My real name is ... Kuroi... Hi, Kuroi." he voiced. There really was no reason to not tell the truth he was already captured and he wasn't a criminal so there was nothing the blond male could do with his name. On the other hand..the black haired male could get him in trouble...but he really didn't want to. All Kuroi wanted was for Rubito to let him go. He could return home to his fiancé and finally get married, but then again...this was all her fault.

Sighing he looked to the floor. Why did be have to be punished for his wife's mistakes...how did they even know about him to be honest. "Question...so, how did you know about me? That me and my fiancé was getting married. Plus why punish me over her mistakes? Couldn't you think of anyone better to kidnap than me?" he asked feeling terrible after saying that but it was true no matter how selfish it was.

Feeling the bed dipping beside him he looked at the other as the then heard the man's real name. Blinking he softly smiled and nodded, "Kuori...I like it, it suits you better than Kent." As the other continued to speak he lightly chuckled as he shook his head, "I swear you are the most weirdest hostage I have ever had, but my father told me about you. He wanted me to take you and I did, I don't get to pick the hostages my father does I'm just the delivery boy and babysitter to put it simply." Looking back at the man Rubito couldn't help but feel like something was there between them, he never felt like this before but it was a nice feeling.

"If I was in charge I would have taken the broad instead of her future hubby and directly tortured the person responsible for the mess." He shrugged casually as he laid back on the bed sighing as he blew some of his bangs from his eyes. "I could go for a beer right now, how bout you?"

At those statements he wished now that Rubito was in charge, that way he wouldn't have to be here; even though being kidnapped by the blond wasn't so bad. Kuroi was at least treated kindly...well...unless the blond had a crush on him which looked pretty much so. The man did confess after all. He wondered how he would be treated if his kidnapper didn't find him attractive. That question would be saved to ask later. The dark haired man was now thinking of the offer Rubito had made.

"Sure... A drink could really calm my nerves." he announced, although after that bath scene he was already calm enough. Maybe a little to calm for his liking, he should be grossed out...disgusted, yet he enjoyed every second of it. What the hell was wrong with him? The least he thought was that he could be gay, the hostage had never thought of another male sexually before; well....not before the blond. Averting his coal eyes to the floor he sat in silence saying nothing. The man just wanted a drink for real...now thinking he could possible over think the situation he was in much better if a little intoxicated.

"Awesome! Someone who actually drinks! Be right back." He sat up quickly jogging to the door only to look back at Kuroi for a moment then slipped out of the room as he looked at the door debating on locking it. Would Kuroi try to escape even now? Staring at the wooden door the blonde took a deep breath then turned walking away from it, he was going to put his trust in someone else for a change, he just hoped Kuroi would be wise and not break his heart by escaping. Rushing down to the kitchen Rubito took out a case of cold beers then snagged a few snacks along the way soon making his way back upstairs to the room.

Stopping at the door the male looked it over as his arms were full as he had bags of chips, some sweets, and the beers. He then kicked the door hoping Kuroi was still there, if there was no answer he'd guess the man had bolted. "Oi Kuroi my hands are full, can use some help here!" He called out to the door hoping that the dark haired man would answer him.

Once the blond had left the room he sat still for a minute then stood after him. Walking to the door he placed his ear against it while reaching for the knob. Twisting it slowly he was surprised when it opened....stepping out the room he softly closed the door back. He trusted me enough not to lock the door? No, maybe he just forgot. Slowly stepping through the house he glanced around. So which way is the exit exactly. Could I just sneak pass Rubito? He stopped in his tracks at seeing an interesting room. Walking into the opening he looked from left to right. It looked to be a family tree...portraits of older people to ... the known blond Rubito. Sighing he turned before creeping back down the stairway.

So...if he found out I escaped what would he do? Will he hunt me down...maybe kill me? But...the bigger question is do I even want to leave? Argh! What's wrong with you Kuroi...a little jerk and your hooked? Pathetic. Whatever it was the right time to escape. Running down the stairway he slowed to a stop peeking around the corner. Here goes nothing.

---

Opening the door for the loud blond he smiled grabbing some of the items in his possession. Ok so I turned around...sue me. I'm having a drink so it's not all bad. "I have it Rubito."

Rubito had no idea of Kuroi's actions or the fact that the man even knew the door was opened at all but was relieved to hear his voice and feel him taking some of the snacks. Smiling softly the blonde walked into the room closing the door with his foot, "Thanks." He happily spoke then set the things down on the bed for them to eat, moving to sit at the head of the bed the boy took two beers from the case then tossed one to Kuroi. Patting the spot net to him the young male popped out then can and then took a much needed long swig.

"Mmmmm! A cold beer after a hot bath really hits the spot!" Rubito forgot he was still in his towel as his legs were cross as he wasn't 'fully covered' in certain spots but he didn't seem to care or notice. "So Kuroi tell me a little about yourself? How did you end up with a bratty chick like her? No offense." He chuckled softly taking another long drink of his beer then grabbed a bag of chips opening them and started to eat a few.

Kuroi looked away from the blond before grabbing a sheet and slowly covering the man by placing it over his lap. Popping open his beer he looked into the reddish eyes before taking a sip. Rubiito was strange indeed, but at least he wasn't socially awkward. That was at least one thing that the black haired man was thankful for...he was wasn't known to talk much, but not talking at all sucked. It was all silent and was a pain. "I meet her in college." he informed the blond before smirking. "What about you Rubito...do you~ have a gir- well...boyfriend?" he hoped he didn't offend the man because for all he knew the man could be bisexual.

Grabbing a small bag of chips the dark headed man ate lightly steadily staring at the other. Why in the hell did he not fucking leave? The male was still asking himself that now, but couldn't think of a reason. Of course I know why I wouldn't leave it's why...well because he would find me and kill me. At least if I stayed with him I wouldn't have to die.

Feeling the sheet being put over his lap he chuckled lightly rolling his eyes as he heard the other speaking then laughed at the way Kuroi worded things. "Girls bore me and no, I haven't really...found someone to keep my interest a one night stand. Sad isn't it? I just...I guess I'm waiting for the one perfect person that could understand and really connect with me you know?" He lightly spoke having a seemingly distant look in his eyes then blushed looking at Kuroi and playfully punched the man's arm. "Now look what you did! You got me saying all this mushy crap! Now lets drink and be men! None of this girly gossipy junk, cheers!" Rubito clanged his can with the other's and began to drink down the rest of the content soon starting on his second beer.

After a few beer the blond felt slightly buzzed but mostly relaxed as he had gotten closer with Kuroi and shared a few more things about himself. The male blushed lightly as he had downed three more beers since they started and now he was feeling frisky again. "So that was your first time with guy? Hehehe glad I could take one of your firsts." He smirked then set his can down and moved crawling over Kuroi as he straddled the man's lap, "And now I would like to show you something even better than a handy." Pushing the man back into the bed the young male had moved down to be between the other's legs as his hands teased under the towel working their way up the man's muscular thighs.

"Girls bore me and no, I haven't really...found someone to keep my interest a one night stand. Sad isn't it? I just...I guess I'm waiting for the one perfect person that could understand and really connect with me you know?" Kuroi nodded after the male was done with his statement slowly sipping on the content in the can. The blond seemed to be a nicer person than he out off to be...unless it's just me of course. Coal eyes clashing with red as the other playfully punch him in the arm saying something along the line of 'your making me be mushy enough with the gossip and time to be men.' I guess he's right. It's not as if I would want to get too friendly with this guy and not want him in jail for kidnapping me. The dark haired male thought.

Though the next action contradicted every thing the blond had said moment ago. True the other had downed about three more beers....in all having five...or six, doesn't matter it was too much it seemed. This wasn't being men...no way. The red eyed blond was intoxicated, albeit that wasn't the worst part. The other was, once again, coming on to him. Crawling closer to straddle his hips. "No...Rubito stop." the man announced firmly though the smaller male didn't listen. Kuroi was pushed back onto the bed as the other's small hands snaked it's way up his legs. Sitting back into an upright position he grabbed the blond. "Stop...are you drunk?" he asked.

Feeling Kuroi grabbing him Rubito giggled and shook his head, "Nu I'm not drunk I happen to be able to hold my liquor really well!" He smiled then his hands easily opened the towel the other was wearing and his hands took hold of the man's cock stroking them up and down the length feeling it getting hard, the flesh pulsing and twitching in his palms. "You have a really beautiful cock Kuroi-kun...the color is perfect and it gets wet so easily..." The male cooed rubbing a finger against the slit teasing the sensitive flesh as he mischevious smile graced his lips. "Now I wonder how good it would taste...would it be bitter? Sweet? Or a combination of both?" He purred as he got out of the man's hold as his head was soon between the other's legs his warm breath blowing against the hot flesh as his tongue slowly slid out of his mouth.

Ever so gentle and slow Rubito's tongue brushed over the tip of Kuroi's cock as hit sent shivers up and down his spine. Blushing the male looked at the swollen head seeming like some gears were turning in his head, leaning in closer he licked the head once more running his tongue right over the slit as he softly moaned. Licking his lips he glanced up into the other's coal orbs then smirked soon wrapping his soft pink lips fully around the head of the thick length moaning at finally tasting the other. Rubito's tongue licked and massaged every inch of the swollen head as his hand continued to stroke up and down the rest of the shaft, his mouth beginning to suck the male off.

Kuroi stared at the male as he continued on..saying vulgar statements after announcing he wasn't drunk. Having unwrapped his towel the black haired male looked down surprisely at the man he quickly tried to stop him but the blond's hands was already wrapped around his cock... Stroking him...firmly to a hardened state. Moaning softly the man averted his eyes after becoming weak to the other's advances.

"You have a really beautiful cock Kuroi-kun...the color is perfect and it gets wet so easily..." The older man moaned at that before slightly gripping into the blond strands. "Stop Rubito please." He wanted to push the other back...not to get to close, but he was weak...he couldn't muster much strength at the red eyed man's jerking technique. Biting his lip at the finger rubbing across his slit he bucked into the hands, one eye closing as Kuroi tried his best not to moan. Pulling the strands of blonde hair the dark haired man moaned softly. "Ahh! Gods please." "Now I wonder how good it would taste...would it be bitter? Sweet? Or a combination of both?"

After a moment the other removed his hand to settle more between his legs. Kuroi slightly pulled away but slightly was good enough. Feeling warm breathing on his cock he closed both his eyes and moaned as a small wet muscle lapped at his slit. Opening his eyes to look down at the blond as he let out an innocent moan the boy licked him once more. What the hell is wrong with Rubito. Is he crazy...I thought I told him I wasn't into guys! he moaned loudly looking down once again, red clashin with coal. Breathing heavily he arched his back and let out another moan as the head of his leaking cock was engulfed in a warm wet cavern.

Hearing the moans only enticed the blond to suck the man even more as he saw the other looking at him making him wink to him. Going back to his task Rubito sucked more of the cock into his heated mouth licking the underside twirling tongue around it even more teasing the most sensitive parts of the head. "Mmmm...mmm..." Moving his head up and down he rubbed as Kuroi's thighs massaging them as his nails brushed over the man's balls teasing the heavy sack. The taste of Kuroi's cock was so delicious to him as he couldn't seem to get enough, his head bobbing faster taking the man deeper and deeper into his mouth feeling the thick head tease against the back of his throat.

Slowly he slid back tot he very tip and let it slide out of his mouth with a sloppy wet pop noise. Licking his lips the blond panted as his face was flushed looking over the man as he smirked, "The sweetest dick I've ever tasted." He panted out then returned to the other's crotch as his tongue started to lick against the man's balls, his hand stroking the wet shaft to keep him nice and hard although he doubt that would be an issue as he took one of the orbs into his mouth nibbling and sucking roughly on it as he tugged at it humming if delight. As Rubito humming it caused a vibration feel against Kuroi's flesh almost as if he was experiencing a living vibrator. Letting the orb drop from his mouth he he switched taking the other as his breath teased against the wetness of the previous 'toy' he had sucked on.

Kuroi moaned his body trembling slightly as the other began to suck onto him. The red eyes looking up to clash with his as the blond gave him a wink. The wet muscle teasing against the sensitive head of his member. Biting harshly into his bottom lip the black haired man bucked into the small hot cavern as be felt Rubito's finger massaging his thighs nails scrapping at his balls. Tongue against the vein at the underside of dick he gripped lightly into the blond locks as the vacuum became stronger, the blond bobbing up and down faster.

"Gods...Rubito stoppppp." his word dragging as the other wet mouth popped off his leaking manhood. The black haired man looked surprised. Did the other actually stop? The man had a dilemma on whether pushing the boy back against it or not. Though it didn't last long as the other said his length was sweet, and went back to suckling him like a Popsicle; though this time not his cock. Kuroi felt small licks against his sack as one was soon devours by the experienced mouth. Taking it in and roughly pulling against the skin. Arching he once again gripped at the blond hair. "RUBITO! Stop!" he yelled feeling warm breaths against his cock from the saliva left there.

Hearing the protests the male let the ball slip from his mouth as it left a string of saliva connected to his tongue and the flesh he had been sucking on. Slowly he let it break then chuckled as he could feel like Kuroi's length had gotten thicker in his hand. "I can't stop now, your cock is way too hard for me to stop...looks like it's almost ready to blow a nice load." He smirked then leaned in taking the cock back into his mouth closing his eyes in concentration. Moaning he sucked the male moving his head up and down on the length taking him more and more into his mouth nearing his throat once again. Shivering his hand began to massage at the other's sack as he continued to suck on him taking him in even deeper and then blushed feeling the thick tip slide into his throat.

Shivering he took a moment to relax his body as he continued to push down till his nose was against Kuroi's crotch, the blond had fully deep throated him. Shaking Rubito could feel his throat squeezing hard on the throbbing dick as he slowly slide up back to the tip sucking it as he breathed deeply through his nose, his eyes slowly opening half lidded to show his eyes clouded with lust.

Kuroi had to close his eyes tightly trying not to cum a second time over a male, but how could he stop such actions from this sort of pleasure. Suddenly the blond lifted off his balls and it gave the black haired male enough time to breathe as Rubito said yet more vulgar statement. This time the petit man was completely right. Kuroi did feel like cumming....cumming a lot to be accurate. Biting into his lip letting out a loud grunt he bucked into the other's mouth as he once again was engulfed in the smaller man's warm mouth. The tongue teasing at his veins as he gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"GODS!" the black haired man moaned loudly his hands reaching into the blond hair. There was no way the man was doing what Kuroi thought he was. Constriction....narrow...."Ngh...I c-can't hold it any lo-" the blond had took his whole cock down his throat. Into his small esophagus....seeds shot down...rolling down the small pink flesh. The dark haired male let out deep breaths after shooting yet three more loads into the awaiting mouth. That was the most intense orgasm he had ever had. Limply the male fell to the bed.

Moaning Rubito sucked the man a little more till he felt something hitting the back of his throat making him jump startled then smiled as he could taste what he wanted. Purring he could feel the man's length twitching and jerking in his mouth as he came, the blond not letting up as he did his best to swallow every drop down his hungry throat. Shivering he smiled softly as his tongue got to work on licking the other clean as he watched him falling limp back into the bed. Letting the male go he smiled gently at the other as he leaned up kissing Kuroi deeply licking the male's lips panting. "That was good I'm sure you'll sleep well tonight."

Moving the blond picked up the towel moving to cover the man's crotch smiling lightly. "I'll leave you to rest, you've had a long day." His fingers brushed against the man's dark hair as he red eyes gazed into the dark coal eyes, he didn't know why he had kissed Kuroi like that but it still felt good to him. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." He ordered the man before quickly disappearing into the bathroom closing the door as the male needed a moment alone to gather his thoughts.

Kuroi breathed heavily as the blond lapped the remaining cum from his cock. Body twitching with each light lick, the black haired male pushed the blond away. He was hoping the blond would leave so he could think correctly. Rubito was too much for him...too much ford everything. Though after the other said he would leave the taller male nodded before averting his eyes. yes please leave...I want to get my thoughts together...damn blond and his stupid techniques. Watching as the other left Kuroi sighed heavily. This wasn't what he wanted....not in the least. Why did the petit male continue to do such actions...suck tasks that the engaged man didn't want to do? It was all a heap of confusion...confusion mixed with regret. The bad thing was that he came....TWICE!

Lying back on the comfortable bed he simple took the towel to wipe away the remaining saliva that Rubito had left and the essence of himself as well. I should have left when I had the fucking chance. There is no way that I'm gay. I don't like these activities no matter how my body feels. Sighing....he just wanted sleep now, he doubted that the blond left the door unlock once again. Not if it was time to sleep, then the black haired male would have a lot of time to escape.

After returning to his room Rubito flopped onto the bed as his thoughts were everywhere, he couldn't think straight as all he could think about was the man's cock that had been in his hands and his mouth, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to feel it deep inside him, to fill him with all that hot seed. Shivering the blond's hands began to work his own length as he couldn't help but feel the need to release most of the night getting little to no sleep in his efforts.

The next day Rubito tiredly knocked on Kuroi's door as he held a tray with his breakfast on it, opening the door he walked in and looked over the other laying in the bed. "Oi wake up Kuroi-kun I got you breakfast!" He shouted setting the tray down on the table beside the bed the began to clean up the beer cans they had left behind the night before along with empty chip bags and wrappers. "Come on before the food gets cold!" The blond shook the other in his effort to wake him up as best he could, his eyes traveling to look over his body.

Kuroi opened his eyes tiredly as he grunted for the blond that he was woke. Stretching he was unaware of the lack of coverage. The blanket had fell off his waist exposing his lower regions as he looked up to the breakfast that the other had left him. It looked good, but...did he really trust his kidnapper to eat this? Groaning he reached for the tray pulling it onto the bed before sitting up on his elbow.

"What is this?" the coal eyes steering over the food. Kuroi was in a little daze so his mind wasn't completely working. As most humans are after waking up. Shifting to sit in an upright position the male reached for it to stare into it once again. "No poison?" he asked Rubito, though as if the other's answer his question with one hundred percent of honesty.

Glancing at the blond he looked down to quickly grab the comforters to cover his member. He remembers falling asleep without placing on any clothing. What a mistake, his eyes averted back to the meal. Well...this is embarrassing.