A Black and White 2 love story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Nate was walking trough Aspertia City since he should to Virbank City, after he walked awaile, He come to Floccesy Ranch where he asked he could stay for the night, The ranch owners said yes and Nate stayed for the night and tomorrow he should continue towards Virbank City,

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vadess40

It's been 10 years since N, the King of Team Plasma, really wandered around the Unova Region. He approaches Verbank City, riding Zekron, and surveys it. Perhaps here he can find some like-minded souls who will understand him and his position... as well as where he can find his father- the abuser of Pokemon everywhere!

Nate have just walk out of Floccesy Ranch after stay the night, He continue walk towards Verbank City, after awhile he come to Verbank City and walk around Verbank City

N approached Verbank City and wandered around searching for his father. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a young Pokemon trainer wandering the city. Nate would now feel N's hand on his shoulder. N asks "Are you lost? Do you need help finding the Pokemon Centre?"

Nate so on the green hair man and answer" no I'm not lost and i know where pokemon centre is, i was just walking in this city, what about you?"

N hesitated for a moment before saying, "I'm looking for someone... Someone who may have come through here at some time. Someone who owes me answers."

N smirked a bit before asking the trainer, "So you are a Pokémon trainer I see. Here to find a good gym?"

Nate smiled'' I have caught three Pokémon so far and they are Pansage, Blitzle and Timburr and so have I my pokemon partner Snivy, So I have four pokemon now''

N turned to Nate and asked, "There a chance i could talk one of your Pokemon? It's an ability I learned while growing up." N wanted to make sure that Nate's Pokémon were being treated right by this young trainer.

Nate smiled" sure i have not problem with that" he said and trow all Of his four pokeball's and all his pokemon come out Of the pokeball and stand before N

N walked up to Snivy and said, "Hello Snivy... Is Nate being good to you? Yes... yes I see..." N then turned to ask the others the same questions. Finally he stood up with a smile, "Hmmmm... you seem to be a good trainer. That's good to know as I find good trainers are a rare thing."

Nate call back his pokemon in pokeball and he so on Nate and smiled'' that's good at my pokemon trust me, since they are my friends and I treat them very well''

N shook his head, "I'm glad there are trainers like you in the world who treat their Pokemon wth love, dignity, respect... Where I was brought up, that wasn't the case."

N continued showing Nate the gym, "We need more trainers like you in the world."

Nate smiled" i agree on that, so i guess we talk more later N, since i must in the gym and win my first badge"

N smiled and said, "Good luck! Perhaps we'll meet again sometime. In the meantime, I must... find someone."

N then wanders away, resuming the search for his father. He thinks to himself, "Huh, what a nice trainer. I hope I meet him again."

Nate walked in the gym and he meet the gym leder and they start the battle, some min later, Nate won his first badge and walked out Of the gym with happy smile, he start his journey towards the next city and he hope at he Should meet N somday

N eyes Nate from afar, curious as to where he is going. "Hmmmmm..." he thinks to himself, "No point in my finding dear old Dad as he's elluded my grasp again." N then goes down towards Nate and follows him a bit from a far to survey how the trainer interacts with other trainers.

Nate meet his childhood friend Hugh and they battle, Min later Nate won the battle and he start talking to Hugh

N eyes the battle, but drowns out the conversation. Nate was quite skilled with battling. IN fact, he and his Pokemon seemed to shine. N resolved to get to know Nate more, perhaps "accidentally bump" into him along the road. N smiled at his daydreaming, but didn't notice Nate was approaching his position, now that his conversation with Hugh was done.

Nate walked towards N position and he so N and start to smile'' N what are you doing here? did you see my battle with Hugh?''

Nate smiled" yes i know, i finnaly won my first battle with Hugh, you see Hugh have always won the battle, When i battle him, so it was time at i won, thats for sure"